Saint Sovereign's Journal (HERO Origins + Khan Black ST 4)

Ew.

That’s like the concept, doesn’t the person who crowns the King ultimately have more power than the King? If only…

Subliminally.

3 Likes

That sounds like a libel suit in the making, to me… I assume you’ve got lawyers watching the situation?

3 Likes

Get Chuck Norris on the job too!

1 Like

Of course, but we’re not fond of going through the legal system and contributing to an already overly litigious culture.

7 Likes

Very true. As long as you’re not too much of a “legal pacifist” in this matter. :wink:

I’m probably butchering this quote, but… “Having a defense they know you won’t use is no better than not having any defense at all”

edited because it was a little too specific to the example and not the point… :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Why does power-hunger so often have to coincide with boring, cliched lack of imagination?

Actually, I guess that’s a good thing.

Makes them easier to recognize and avoid.

9 Likes

I always find myself inspired when I see how you guys act with strength, honor, and integrity. How can we not look up to that? :smirk::blush:

That’s one reason why I’m so damn proud of being a part of this community, because even if we shouldn’t put you or Fire on a pediatal, it’s a matter of a fact that you are indees role models in this regard. How can we not feel deep respect and awe for you guys and what you have made here? :blush:

9 Likes

Hate is a strong word there, isn’t it? :wink:

I called you guys that but not because I see you as overlords, but because I love everything you do!

Outside of that, keep fighting the good fight!

4 Likes

Sounds like a cunning way to steal ideas from intelligent, honest, and hardworking individuals who create wonderful products at a super low cost so that he can make products of his own using such unethical ways and charge exorbitant rates.

11 Likes

Please don’t make subliminal industry centralised and some one (even if this one is agency and not producer itself ,this is disastrous 🥲 ) gives check mark or score for you (by you I refer to any subliminal producer in general )

4 Likes

Reddit moderators can be a different breed in general. This sounds all kinds of unpleasant. But I can see why you want to hit this at the source, reddit is a terrible echo chamber at times.

3 Likes

That whole situation is nuts, luckily from what I could tell people caught on to what he was doing. It’s very odd to see a man calling himself “creator” of a community that is mostly frequented by adolescents.

3 Likes

04-04-22 @ 8:00 PM;
I wonder who this Reddit subliminal “king” is. If he does have a website, perhaps we should know who he is so we can “boycott” his products. I for one would like to write him a few messages and give him a piece of my (dirty) mind… :thinking: :grinning: :grinning:

P.S. I hate power-hungry “bullies” with a passion… :grimacing: :thinking:

2 Likes

Are you serious when you say you guys hate being called the creators/founders?

If yes, what exactly would you prefer to.be called on here?

I ask because i always call you guys the creators since that is literally what you guys are; you did create these products.

So im genuinely confused why you guys would dislike being called the creators which to me is simply a statement of fact.

But if you are serious let me know what you prefer to be called and ill do my best to remember to use that instead.

1 Like

I just call them by their usernames :slight_smile:

Must hurt when someone attacks your work. Kinda hard to take someone serious who makes posts about nonsense, nonsense, nonsense, you can’t hear that anyway when all they have to do is a basic prior art search.

Yes.

Saint and Fire, lol.

It wasn’t really an attack or jab at anyone in particular. Just a reminder to ourselves to remain humble, not to let our heads grow too big.

13 Likes

What have you noticed from Virtue Series: Hope personally?

I am pretty sure you have included it for the same reasons I am considering it

1 Like

Lots of hope, lol. It hit very strongly at times and at other times, lightly. I do think that it helped with what I was dealing with, however.

3 Likes

Ran a 3 minute version of Mind’s Eye ZP (as I’m very familiar with how it feels). It… was remarkably smooth and potent. Some odd differences that I can’t really reconcile, however.

I did experience the Zero Point Perception Shift, but it took quite some time. About two hours after running. If I run the entire 15 minutes, I usually feel it while listening, around minute 7.

I was shocked at how potent it felt, without feeling overloaded (like the full version can seem). Once again, however, I didn’t “feel” it until about 2 hours after listening, while I can feel the 15 minute version immediately. I would expect the OPPOSITE to occur, that the shorter version would be felt immediately, while the longer one would take more time to process.

To those who have the capacity to do so, try three minutes of your stack (do not add more loops, please) and report back.

21 Likes