Saint Sovereign's Journal (HERO Origins + Khan Black ST 4)

Interesting! I know you documented a 45 day washout that was really inspiring. I just moved into a 2x/week listening schedule.

Same here. I even get motion sickness when I play first-person video games, as crazy as that may sound. Only ones I was able to manage was COD and the original Halo.

Go ahead.

1 Like

Just did, thanks @SaintSovereign

The Abbreviations for Newcomers thread may help you.

1 Like

This is not a new term. Dude, just Google it.

2 Likes

Obvious from it’s name, no need to search. New to me
Not a fan of Metaverse, prefer neuralink

Alright, everyone, let’s reiterate:

PMing Saint Sovereign or Fire is not support. PMing RVConsultant or DarkPhilosopher is not support. The official support channel is the Support Portal @ https://support.subliminalclub.com. Fire and myself allow PMs, but we will answer them at our discretion, which could take some time.

15 Likes

So, I decided to make this monstrosity of a sub last night based on @Saiyan4Blue 's post about the four titles he ran.

That’s why I’m so exhausted.

That thing was insane.

Like.

Damn.

10 Likes

You made it for yourself? or is it a custom test?

For reference:

1. Primal Seduction ZP
  2. Libertine ZP
  3. Sex Mastery ZP
  4. Diamond ZP

Yes, please lol

Both. And for funsies.

6 Likes

Is there any sort of “black ops” signup for that one? haha. That sounds cool.

3 Likes

I’m back after a short mental holiday. The launch went much better than anticipated (and we haven’t even sent any emails or marketing yet), and everything just got a bit out of control. Had to take a few days to recover. Back now and we’re hitting it hard.

@Fire has been working on the updates to the objectives for the major titles. He’s 11 titles in. :wink:

31 Likes

These are updates to the current existing titles you mean?

2 Likes

Yep, clarified. Objectives for the major title marketing copy.

11 Likes

Does that mean these objectives will be implemented to the sale copy the next few days?

4 Likes

I’m worried about the amount of recon it generated about a week afterward. The underlying issue of the recon was deeply personal, something I thought o had gotten over, but apparently not.

9 Likes

That’s a long time for recon. Even for ZP. I can understand reluctance to put that one out into the wild.

4 Likes

What were the 4 subs @Saiyan4Blue ran?

2 Likes

Wasn’t CFW lingering around for 30 days for Saint?

Some things are just tough to work through, I recently also was sitting in recon for a week-ish, but I don’t even know which sub caused it. I just know there was some shit to work through which sat DEEP (I think it was EoG ST1 tbh, but not sure)

4 Likes