Saint Sovereign's Journal (HERO Origins + Khan Black ST 4)

Maybe it’s not supposed to :thinking:

2 Likes

Hit a little snag, everyone. May be tomorrow. I’m going to keep working on this description all night, but I may need to take a break to get this right. I know this is disappointing, but trust me, it’s worth it (and we may still drop it).

Right now, I’m ever here trying to describe what a certain piece of scripting feels like and I’m literally quoting “The Waters of March,” hahaha. Such a tough piece to write.

8 Likes

Current length of the copy is around 1600 words. To put it in perspective, RoM’s description is around 2000 words, including the objectives. We’re only halfway through mining the script for the description. Haven’t even got to objectives yet, haha.

15 Likes

I haven’t heard that song in forever.

This is the version I heard first:

And here’s a version by the master himself, who wrote it in the first place:

And now I’m going to go listen to my favorite Jobim song. Lamento

6 Likes

If the Mind is for Thinking (RoM) and the Body is for Doing (RoB), is the Spirit your Being (RoS)?

Also, does LBH + LB + HS become Revelation of Heart?

Juat some random thoughts as I listen to Joe Dispenza.

5 Likes

This is one of my favorite songs. Hype

Joe Dispenza always says that one should become no-one, in no-place (no-space), no-time to become a new person (possibly the best version of you). A new being. Wonder if RoS has this effect.

Yes would love a Revelation of the Heart

And what about Revelation of the Soul. Is that Revelation of the Mind?

2 Likes

It’s tricky to use analytical concepts to describe that which precedes and transcends concepts and analysis.

It’s not that spirit is impractical; it’s that, as it turns out, concepts sometimes aren’t practical.

We’ll just have to do what we can and leave it to Existence and Process to pick up the slack.

3 Likes

Some do use the words Spirit and Soul interchangeably. Frankly, I don’t know the difference.

Just did a quick Google search and I got something like this:

“Our soul is reflected in our personality. The Greek word for spirit is pneuma. It refers to the part of man that connects and communicates with God. Our spirit differs from our soul because our spirit is always pointed toward and exists exclusively for God, whereas our soul can be self-centered”.

I think this is a theological argument though and am not sure about it.

What do you think differentiates soul and spirit according to you, @Starman?

3 Likes

That’d be Love Bomb for Humanity.

7 Likes

Every single RoS report is going to be completely different. This title is like no other. I’ve been deliberately waiting for the release before I talk about my own experience on it.

10 Likes

No wonder writing the Objectives is difficult. Must be something to do with each of our spirits being unique sparks of the greater universal Spirit.

What secrets shall we delve deep within ourselves? What is beyond even the body and mind? In order to find out, order now (where the future is now).

Looking forward to this even more now.

3 Likes

Got goldmines to mine in subconscious, im into occult so this feels like potentially with RoM could be a nice translator of mindfuq realms to human soul and mind

2 Likes

If subliminal creation is an art, then consider me a patron of Subliminal Club.

I don’t know when I’ll be able to run this specific program myself, but I’m equally inspired by the achievement that it represents.

And with Subliminal Club, each achievement is a step or a rung that leads to still further achievements.

It’s a good place to hang out.

4 Likes

Just my mind being cute.

This also had me thinking… Maybe CWON or a fitness title would be great to pair with RoS as a complementary grounding element? Something to keep you present in the physical realm?
Wouldn’t want to drift off into dem insanities, now, would we? :thinking: :sweat_smile:

Any thoughts on that?

Heh, we are subliminal connoisseurs :grin: And the subs that Fire and Saint have created truly are works of art. Indeed, the word that comes to mind when I contemplate on what you guys have done here… is nothing less than Virtouso. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

On another note and related to RoS… We are collectively at the frontier of exploring the vast unknown of the individual-collective un/subconscious human consciousness and by extension the divinities as well - And I genuinely look forward to diving deeper into this with the aid of RoS.

It’s an honor to make this sublime journey into the unknown together with all of you here. :raised_hands:

6 Likes

Amen!

3 Likes

Consider using ChatGPT to extract the objectives, if you haven’t tried it already. It’s very good at this kind of thing. You feed it your script and ask it to summarize for a description and extract the key objectives

3 Likes

Not a bad idea. It’s also very objective and matter-of-fact. Could be useful for pinning down the hard-to-define abstract objectives. Then just rewrite it in your own way to make it truly yours :slight_smile: