Main Disc. Thread - The Revelation of Mind (Custom Module Available!) (2.27.23 Hotfix Available!)

So far, I have not yet had/made space to play this program.

Back on 25 December when I was waiting for my ZP v2 upgrades, I played one loop and that was it; but I didn’t notice anything. On the other hand, the functionality seems pretty close to one of my customs, so maybe I didn’t feel anything because I was already experiencing some similar things?

Sometimes I need to play programs longer to get a feel for them.

But I’ll never forget playing CHOSEN: The Way of Nature for 1 or 2 loops last June, and then going outside and having a sparrow literally brush against my leg as I was walking and then stay with me a bit before flying off. (Though it took me about an hour to even link that interesting experience to the fact that I’d played CWON.)

11 Likes

Concentration of the mind can only be developed by watching yourself closely. All kinds of development commence with close attention. You should regulate your every thought and feeling. When you commence to watch yourself and your own acts and also the acts of other people, you use the faculties of autonomy, and, as you continue to do so, you improve your faculties, until in time you can engineer your every thought, wish and plan. To be able to focalize the mind on the object at hand in a conscious manner leads to concentration. Only the trained mind can focalize. To hold a thought before it until all the faculties shall have had time to consider that thought is concentration.

This quote is sooo RoM, AND I SIMPLY LOVE IT. I manifested this book using RoM.
The power of concentration by Theron Q. Dumont.

5 Likes

I would replace ALL alpha titles with RoM.

1 Like

What makes you say that, I’m curious?

Maybe your already plenty Alpha, well you are Alphamale lol

3 Likes

RoM gives you the ability to MONITOR a single thought, you can alter your thoughts to be alpha. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

This is a big deal. It’s not just meta-cognition or as T. Pratchett would call it “Second Thoughts”.
It’s deliberate rewriting yourself with meta-cognition as a guide. Now, how can we turn this u p to 11?

Also, with RoM (and EB) I’ve felt as if my meta-cognitive-thoughts have had an agenda of their own in a way. Are these the infamous Third Thoughts, then…? :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

And whats more then, considering RoS… will we eventually start having Fourth Thoughts as well…? :scream:

2 Likes

Even though I am not much acquainted with the concepts you talked about. But I think it’s pretty sick and I have crazy results with it+EB+AC

1 Like

Anyone here been doing multiple loops of RoM? Any insights or discoveries from this?

Does anyone know how many is too many with regards to this quote from RoM Core in the Q Store?

“ Please note: This is an extremely powerful core. Please use caution when building a title with this core. Be sure not to add too many modules listed under the spirituality category.”

1 Like

Would be a good support question.

Would say that this depends on you as an individual, how well you know yourself, what you can handle, your development, your rapport with your own subconscious, intuition, your own mental health etc…

Generally speaking, my guess would be anywhere between 3 to 5 max. When building a spiritual sub, i would say as above so below… avoid adding too much spiritual modules that would make you avoid real life and/or that would make you spend so much time ‘up’ there without taking care of base needs. Trees without strong roots fall easily. Hope this makes sense to you.

Anyway, this would be a good question for support.

2 Likes

Thanks for your insight.

Cool so you tried between 3-5 loops? How did it go for you? Do you run yours in a custom with others?

Cheers

No i am talking about modules, not loops.

Which modules are you considering?

1 Like

Indeed my bad I misread lol

Blue Skies, Chosen of Venus, Depths of Love.

1 Like

You are to be banned on sight due to your continuous disregard to staff feedback and spreading misinformation.

You’re the only one here who has this false sense of belief that continuously breaking forum rules is gonna be allowed and your past actions would be forgotten.

Your skewed spiritual elitism has been tolerated for long enough, which is why stop spamming.

3 Likes

The Revelation of Mind has been updated – grab the new version! This hotfix is designed to better synergize RoM with RoS (and the upcoming RoB). RoS already has this scripting, just needed to update RoM. You should notice that the title is easier to run overall and feels a bit more “focused.”

Note: Since this is just a hotfix, we aren’t going through the entire process of renaming everything. We just replaced the physical file on the server with the new version.

16 Likes

If none of us are running RoS and just RoM is it still worth downloading?

1 Like

Yes, as the scripting that allows both to synergize also makes the program smoother to run and more focused. Also, should generate less recon.

12 Likes