Saint Sovereign's Journal (HERO Origins + Khan Black ST 4)

Rightly right on time for Lent too lol (fingers crossed).

4 Likes

:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

I get that for other titles it makes sense but something named revelation of spirit should make you at least a bit crazy lol. When i first had spiritual breakthroughs i had huge disruption in every area of life , that is part of that process,part of the gig so to say, its shifting from npc normie autopilot everyday mundane consciousness into something higher and it is supposed to alienate you from previous everyday experience. I get the impression from comments that its nerfed so its accessible to more people without much disruption from everyday hustle.

2 Likes

Yeah, no amount of this type of logic / discourse is going to convince me to release the original version. We’ve created a solid product and if the concept of RoS in its current version doesn’t appeal to you, don’t get it. Not saying this to be rude, just to let everyone know how seriously we take this product.

22 Likes

I get that its logical , you would want a product to be more accessible and avoid bad reviews from people who wont take responsibility for a harsher title. It makes sense from business perspective , from customer perspective more choice of flavor is always appreciated.

No worries there. We’ve got that covered before ever playing RoS.

5 Likes

@Akephalos - look i understand where you are coming from but am sure RoS in its current state will give us enough breakthroughs and aha moments on its own.

Think about it this way. Suppose Saint didn’t tell us anything about the product development of RoS (or any other title for that matter), would we make this request? No we wouldn’t. We would just think of the product as a finalized and finished audio waiting to be bought and used.

And just because we got an insider peek into the intense development process, it isn’t necessary for us to ask for things that the developer thinks will affect us negatively as a whole.

As it is there is enough insanity on the forum thanks to mild recon and we don’t need any more of that, not to mention how carefully we should treat the spiritual process (which RoS aims to do).

Lets shift our thinking towards the bright side of this Artisan line of products. And that is the fact that we are getting life changing subliminals such as RoS for just 35 USD (and lesser with elite discount) is something to marvel at.

As it is, we are trusting Saint and Fire with the scripts that are in all the audios we listen to. Lets trust this too to them.

17 Likes

Yes you are right but yk, subclub is not only limited to this. They also care about the customers. Imagine a crazy user (we have plenty here lol) using ROS(original ver) 2 loops every day ,no rest days etc, for a month or two.

Do you think will he be normal anymore ? He wont even be grounded?!!

See this from this perspective, this is better. I didnt elaborate my point enough but i think you got my point

5 Likes

Don’t forget about the Ramadan bros, that starts in 1 month as well. Christians and Muslims of SC can run RoS together, could be a beautiful time on the forum.

3 Likes

The haunting memories I have from the time I ran the OG RoS makes me not even wanna think of this :rofl:
Especially in Ramadan :rofl:

5 Likes

Of course brother. It’s just that it is almost 40 minutes to Ash Wednesday here (beginning of Lent) so I count it as a nice coincidence to a spirituality title.

Am not religious though. Am a former Catholic who became Atheist but is more Agnostic now and curious about the spiritual realm.

5 Likes

In a name of Zeus, no one is thinking of Polytheism :frowning:

6 Likes

So excited for these. Like right now im starting to realize on a deep level that the universe is a hologram.

And it would be faster to allow subs to change us by the energy field. Instead of slowly programming our mind.

Happy happy happy. Ros is coming soon . Time go into god conciousness permanently .:joy:

isint that then morphic or biofield/torsion field

Can’t wait man, looking forward to reading that copy and objectives list!

2 Likes

Yea pretty much , But right now I’m playing around with idéntifying as the energyfield.

Because everything is energy . So if I identify with everything that is instead of myself or a cat.

I think that be beneficial. This is still something very new Im experimenting with though.

But got trippy last week started seeing energies and the structure of the universe with open eyes .

I was at a reasturant with my friends and started exploring a forks structure while completely blissing out.

Kinda feels like This is the next step for me. Since the nun was like Patrik you should read This book . And Then in that book is a lead to another book.

Ah the journey of No Self Discovery😂

4 Likes

And even physical shifting modules should work better like This . Because the biggest reason I believe they are not as ”strong ”. Is bevause We are so identified with our body . That We have This deep belief that it can’t change .

Meanwhile the subtle body could change in an instant and Then physical body just follows.

This is of course just theories Im playing around with. So don’t take my Word for This yet

2 Likes

That’s a form that energy or rather consciousness takes but underneath its same consciousness, think of it like golden jewelry rings,cups…etc when melted its all same gold. When this cliques for you ,you will feel connected to everything as yourself

2 Likes

This is gold. See What I did😂

1 Like

Still hammering away at everything. Trying to write objectives that makes sense is turning out to be a nightmare, rofl. Such an abstract title.

16 Likes