Saint Sovereign's Journal (HERO Origins + Khan Black ST 4)

Careful there. Microsoft and OpenAI will read the script and upload it to their servers.

3 Likes

That… is true… didn’t think about that… :no_mouth:

1 Like

That what came to my mind first :rofl::rofl:. And its an Open AI whiches stores data to strategically improve user’s experience which means it will store all the scripts :skull:

2 Likes

More on here should take you as a symbol and not switch their stack just because a new sub is released.

(Speaking to myself there ofc) :smiley:

2 Likes

Principle: Change your stack if you’re ready to change your goals (or to change how you’re reaching your goals).

if you are really ready to change your goals, then change away. No harm to it at all.

2 Likes

People are worried AI or more specifically ChatGPT will just take over jobs by doing the work for companies

It is exactly because of how ChatGPT works that companies cannot do this. Human input will always be required no matter the industry. Anyone in the developer field will also be safe. It’s a brill tool but incapable of taking over roles that humans do every day.

4 Likes

It might take roles after some serious development. People in the management sector for any company might not be needed or necessary later . Its like one person can handle upto three roles with AI as an example. I think u got my point ! :grin:

4 Likes

I appreciate the suggestion and I use ChatGPT sometimes to help with writing code, but there’s no way I’m feeding a script called The Revelation of Spirit to an AI.

Just a personal thing.

17 Likes

Back at it. Let’s try and finish this up today.

18 Likes

The other thing is that ChatGPT sucks at distinguishing fantasy from reality.

I tried it on a few coding questions and I was horrified to realize depending on how the question is worded it will make stuff up. I’m not kidding. I had it give me a false answer five times in a row about how to get the currently focused window element in Kivy. Because as it turned out, there was no specific property that would return what was focused other than by walking the widget tree. But that didn’t matter to the bot when the format of the question was the lens through which it was seeing everything. And so it gave me function references from nearly every other third party library out there :stuck_out_tongue:

The format of your question and what input it has been fed determine its accuracy or level of schizophrenia. It’s nothing else but a glorified lookup table to make inferences from past and current inputs. No independent thought to consider a proposition given to it might be false other than judging on its past inputs.

4 Likes

Phew. Just finished the copy. It’s 3200 words, lol. Will do a few more passes, then onward to launch.

29 Likes

Can you write my thesis? :grinning:

6 Likes

Thanks for your work saint. The multi talented man.

Subliminal producer/ copyrighter / game developer / story writer/ music producer / martial artist / entrepreneur

Sorry if I missed anything.

5 Likes

My Masters’ thesis was around 500 pages. I’m good with never writing another one of these again, rofl.

9 Likes

…Saint… the renaissance man?

4 Likes

I feel that heart, soul, and mind are unique.

For me, the soul relates to the person or individual, the spiritual seat of the self, the heart to the seat of emotions and desires, the mind to the thinking or reasoning aspect.

“Spirit is the breath of God or divine spark within us.”

“And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and man became a living soul.”

2 Likes

Almost ready. Definitely on track for tonight.

10 Likes

The night is long. Should I go to sleep? :upside_down_face:
Not yet, I must study! :nerd_face:

1 Like

It has arrived:

https://www.subliminalresults.com/t/main-disc-thread-the-revelation-of-spirit-zp/

12 Likes

This sub has been calling me, I feel it is the sub for me. I will start slow I think with a short loop in combo with a healing title in current stack. Love it @SaintSovereign and @Fire, you’ve really outdone yourselves with this one, simply extraordinary. No wonder your considered the leaders in the sub world. Congrats, you deserve a celebration :smiley:

4 Likes