Saint Sovereign's Journal (HERO Origins + Khan Black ST 4)

That’s what I just thought! :joy:

EDIT: Also…

*Screams internally like an overly excited and hysterical teenage girl at a rock-concert *

4 Likes

Meanwhile, in an alternate reality, a few parallel universes to the up-left, the first true sentient AI said “Wait what now?!”

Could make a cool movie or something.
Impressive stuff.

3 Likes

Interestingly, you mentioning it caused me to realize that he is the reason for my developed ability to ignore shiny object syndrome.

The example worked, whether intentional or not.

This does not include customs; my process is intuitive and self-measured.

2 Likes

Thats just a rich ideaa. Great movie idea :clapper:

1 Like

Hey Saint, I ran across an old post of yours saying you don’t run 3 titles. Has this changed with ZPv2? Dumb question I guess seeing as how it’s in the title of your journal lol. But I wanted to hear if it was the tech that makes it possible now or your own growth recently.

2 Likes

Checking the official instructions would be the best choice.

I tried to run three titles. Was too intense. I need to change the title, as I’m on long-term washout right now in preparation for ZP v3 testing later this year. I don’t think I’m going to make it, though. The production version of RoS is calling out to me, lol.

21 Likes

Hi Saint,

Do you know when the Legacy update will be available?

Kind Regard,
Ingress

2 Likes

Wait, were only supposed to stack 2 ZP titles at most?

Nah everyone’s different. But I’m reassessing my three title approach after not really getting focused results.

2 Likes

That’s not what he said at all and ain’t right aswell.

3 is the recommended maximum as of this date.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign What would be a recommended period of time for a washout before starting a new title?

Basically, it depends on the scope of the scripting and your brain power. I found running three narrow-focused programs too demanding energetically when working hard on achieving my goals, therefore, I’m switching to two titles.

4 Likes

Today, I’ve found myself thinking in terms of three phases:

1. Adaptation Phase
  2. Working Phase
  3. Integration Phase

In the adaptation phase, my mindbody system is making the structural changes that are necessary in order to process and handle the growth stimulated by the subliminals. If you’ve got a reservoir of water and you want to send that water out to everyone in a village or city, then you need to build a structure of pipes, etc., and those pipes need to be sturdy and strong enough to accommodate the pressure of the water that will flow inside of them. In this phase, results may be slower but we’ll notice a lot of internal features like dreams and thoughts.

As the system makes more and more of those changes, at some point we pass a threshold. The system has adapted well enough to handle a whole lot of that stimulation. Adaptation will keep going on in the background, but we’re now moving into the Working Phase. My mindbody system can receive and respond to the messages and possibilities in the program. Results and external manifestations start picking up steam and increasing in speed and power.

Over time, with that continued flow of stimulation and effective responses to stimulation, we get used to a new way of being. We have stabilized our relationship to these new resources and options and can explore them, play around with them, and make them a part of our life. This is the Integration Phase.

Anyway, I found myself thinking about that today.

I’m running three big customs right now. I seem to be functioning relatively decently, so the arrangement is sustainable. At the same time though, it takes a longer time for my bodymind system to structurally adapt so it can easily respond to all of the input. So, I’m having a longer Adaptation Phase. I’m noticing ongoing subtle changes and manifestations, but I think that at some point things will cross that threshold point and pick up greater momentum.

I guess that if I had chosen just one of these customs, then my adaptation phase would have taken less time.

But I’m willing to take the time, even a year, to adapt to this machine that I’m running. I want all the parts to work in tandem. Synergy.

As my system moves through the ups and downs of adaptation, sometimes I feel excited and sometimes I feel discouraged. The “view” outside of my window changes; and it impacts my momentary feelings and moods. But overall, I am okay.

I have a long-term orientation to time, and I’m generally fine with building up momentum gradually. Eventually, we will reach that escape velocity and start to fly.

17 Likes

Thanks for writing this out. It makes me realize I’m in the adaptation phase as well. I need to shift gears to working for immediate impact on my life.

To me crossing the unknown threshold point has been a source of anxiety in my life. It seems like we have time for growth until we don’t. I guess I don’t have as much faith in my mind as you for the slow gradual building and I feel I’ve already lost a lot of time in my life anticipating some huge transition point.

I guess it’s that balance between preparing and action. I’ve been guilty of neverending preparing in my life a lot.

1 Like

There’s a lot of depth to this.

Gregory Bateson used to talk about ‘a difference that makes a difference’.

3 Likes

Thanks man, I missed the word ‘you’ meaning it was Saint Specifically.

@Rosophia
Stop spamming.

1 Like

Soon, I’m going to open up the $50 ZP discounted rebuilds to ANY custom you’ve ever ordered at the Q store since it opened.

This is in preparation for ZP v3 early next year. It’s looking like ZPv3 will be completely incompatible with Q and Qv2, so we’re giving everyone the chance to get up to speed at a low cost.

Remember, you can’t change any modules in the rebuild (since that would require manual work). You can upgrade to Solace for a few, and if the original version is already in Solace format, you won’t have to pay.

Once I post the thread with the link, if orders become overwhelming, we’ll have to turn the link off to maintain quality. We may have up to a 10 day lead time also, still working it out. Either way, if you have an older custom in Q or Qv2 format, this will be a good way to get it upgraded.

27 Likes