Saint Sovereign's Journal (HERO Origins + Khan Black ST 4)

Love this post. I was really hoping that you’d try Revelation of Spirit, but I understand why you’re sticking to the plan.

8 Likes

Best. News. Everrrr

I’ve been curious- does/or will it cost more to upgrade Qv1 or Qv2 Terminus to ZPT?

1 Like

so two questions,

• Am I right to assume that ZPv1 and ZPv2 customs will not be potentially(since we are not sure about the exact nature of ZP v3) able to get rebuilt to ZP v3?
  • Am I right to assume that ZP v3 will (potentially) change the (whole) framework of the q store?

The copy is amazing. And to write such a thing would take such a flow of concentration and inspiration it would be easy to not catch missing a word in the sentence right before the poem, (FYI)

1 Like

Personal note: I am incredibly shocked at just how good Star Trek: Picard season 3 is. This is the first show I’ve watched in years that I’m actually enjoying.

15 Likes

Can we expect something like Star trek title in the future :slight_smile: ?

1 Like

Chosen : Picard
lol
Emperor/Khan - Romulan edition or how ever you spell it

5 Likes

can we leave him alone for a minute :joy::man_facepalming:t2:

4 Likes

Emperor/Khan: Picard - the dark side of Picard, ruler of the galaxy :slight_smile:

Pity that Paramount + is not in my country :frowning:

4 Likes

Chosen is the sub Saint described as Picard-style alpha leadership when it was first announced lol

6 Likes

I’m with you on that

First two were an aquired taste but this season feels great so far. Glad to see the whole crew back for it too, a real nice cup of nostalgic tea. :wink: (earl grey, hot of course!)

3 Likes

Or… Stark Trek: Enterprise.

For that interstellar business conglomerate you always wanted to build :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Khan Black or Wrath of Khan or KKKKKHHHHAAAAANNN

khan-startrek

8 Likes

The Commander remake / upgrade will have that “Starfleet Captain” feel to it.

A powerful, positive, commanding, honorable aura where people will want to follow your lead because they truly believe in you and your leadership. But, you’ll have to embody that role.

I originally was going to place it under the GLM line, but I’m debating putting it under the Chosen line. It’ll differ from Chosen in the sense that it will focus much more on leadership than the other aspects of Chosen.

26 Likes

We’ve been having associates play around with a prototype that I’ve named “Divine Diamond,” a new version of Diamond exclusively for couples and designed to turn the act of sex into moments of deep spirituality, bonding and healing.

So far, the results are very interesting and astounding. Like any spiritual title, the results are hard to describe. Without getting too graphic, one tester reported that while in the act, he could sense where his wife had energy blockages in her lower back and he instinctively massaged the area perfectly (while continuing the act), which released a lot of tension and energy, causing her to have what he called “the mother of all orgasms.”

Since then, their relationship is growing deeper and deeper.

Pun kinda intended.

The issue is whether or not it provides enough value over Diamond to release it. I tested Diamond extensively last year and it exceeded expectations every time.

So, we’ll see. Other things ahead of it. GMX, RoB and the skill based titles are overdue.

31 Likes

@SaintSovereign : Just tell me where to send the money!!!

6 Likes

And updating the remaining titles to v2 still lol. Not many of those but there are a few stragglers i think.

Will you be updating the titles with the experimental 2022 download file to ZP v2 to avoid confusion from people?

3 Likes

I can test it with my girlfriend if you need extra feedback. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

does that mean GLM could stay the way it is?

1 Like

Chosen: Picard 🫢😁

2 Likes