Saint Sovereign's Journal (HERO Origins + Khan Black ST 4)

No friend it was to do with my custom when i was building it was early morning i think and was still half asleep hence me makkng mistakes.

1 Like

Ahhhh. Well you’ve been here longer than I have; they sometimes crack down on things but make an exception. I hope in your case this happens :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hi @SaintSovereign as spoken about in Support.

It does not appear like I can message you here. Thanks! :relaxed:

It’s very inspiring to see your message.

1 Like

WB. Sending Bro-hugs yo. You guys are always pushing yourself to your limits. :hugs:

2 Likes

Here’s the reason why:

2 Likes

This question was posted on another thread, but since I got off topic, I’ll answer it here:

Neither of them are “only” for that. You’ll just find yourself quite emotional on CFW, as it can bring up a lot of emotions and past experiences for healing purposes. It is, by far, the most challenging title I have ever run, but it’s also becoming the most life-changing. For those who REALLY engage with their ego, CFW is astounding. I had no idea that I still possessed so many traumas over past things that I thought I was over, and I realized that I was just running away from all of it. I thought I could jump around the country and cover up the pain through experiences, but in actuality, I just solidified those things even more firmly within my emotional life.

We think we’re free, but in many times, we’re not. We’re operating from trauma, and making decisions based upon trauma. We tell ourselves that we have to “forgive,” without knowing what forgiveness even means. I think for years, it meant “not thinking about it,” or lying to myself that I had “forgiven” them for what they did. I now think that forgiveness means exploring the trauma emotionally, understanding why it hurt, addressing the issue internally, then disconnecting from it energetically, making sure that these types of hurts don’t manifest in your life even in a “positive” way, because that’s still using the energy from trauma as a catalyst for growth. And in a way, that means you’re still feeding that trauma energy.

It makes me wonder, who or what exactly is “Saint Sovereign?” What other choices have I made that began with a deeply rooted trauma that I’m still feeding? Is the identity that I have built for myself (and not just online, but in real life) truly who I am?

42 Likes

Would stacking CFW with each of the stages of DR be more “transformative” or “oh god make it stop!”?

I don’t have either one of those, but the concept of a total emotional reset is very intriguing to me.

1 Like

I wouldn’t stack anything emotional with CFW. You’re asking for trouble by doing that.

6 Likes

ChallANGE accepted! Kidding.
I’ve barely scratched the surface with running regular Chosen. It got set aside for my current stack. I figure one day Chosen with PS and Wanted will make me a powerful and sexy human bean.

3 Likes

11 Likes

That’s been my biggest concern using subliminals as an emotional healing tool. Many just hush down the internal chaos screaming, and the result, honestly, is something we’d call a “gain” in emotional healing. However, they often just minimized symptoms of faulty thinking and emoting–as long as one used the subliminal regularly. Stop the subliminal, and much of the old life returns.

But you mentioned early on that using CFW showed you how you hadn’t dealt with such big issues much at all. Also, you’re speaking of actual resolution using CFW. You shared openly that it’s been the hardest subliminal you’ve ever run too, which is also the ONLY reason I pulled off it myself. Recon hit me hard.

I’ll hold off on asking 20 questions, but I am baited. We’ve been trained to believe “it’s just not possible”. Damn Saint, I’m amazed and will keep my ears open.

6 Likes

Damn I swear there’s a collective awakening of people to explore their trauma more lately. Each generation seems more willing to acknowledge it and work on it. And the idea of trauma is being expanded upon, not just in this tiny little box of single traumatic events that cause PTSD.

This is very simplified, but do you feel like your response to the trauma was more of a fight response?

7 Likes

Please, ask away. The changes in my life are becoming so powerful that I would love to share.

15 Likes

It’s more like, my entire life I’ve lived by the idea of “past performance indicates future success.” While I still use that mantra in certain concepts (like business principles), I realize that with humans, limiting them to what they’ve done in the past isn’t fair, as a person is a unique expression of the universe and they deserve more than to be trapped by some kind of arbitrary prison. What’s funny is that I started practicing that idea with other people (as you can see by me giving certain individuals here second chances), but I wasn’t applying it to myself. I was being far too “static” in regards to who I am, not embracing and accepting change.

That particular trauma led me to seek admiration from people. I thrived off of it in my early career. I worked and overworked myself in order to get the admiration of my managers and bosses, since that would mean that this particular individual was wrong (along with other traumas). Now, I’ve started to shed these notions completely and allow my true self to express, without being distorted through the various filters of trauma, regardless of whether the end effect is “positive.”

17 Likes

Would CFW stacked with Primal Seduction be a good stack for being more of a Dom? Or would Chosen and PS be better for that?

Going for a Loving, Dominant, Teacher vibe.

1 Like

I wouldn’t do CFW with any sexual sub. It’s a very pointed title. It doesn’t really stack well with others in the sense of enhancing them. It’s going to plow through past traumas regardless of what else you’re running.

14 Likes

So Chosen plus (sexual title) for that.

Do solo CFW either before or after

3 Likes

How does CFW compare to something like total breakdown, they sound very similar to me.

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign what are the news for Chosen Nature ?

2 Likes