Saint Sovereign's Journal (HERO Origins + Khan Black ST 4)

Would CFW stacked with Primal Seduction be a good stack for being more of a Dom? Or would Chosen and PS be better for that?

Going for a Loving, Dominant, Teacher vibe.

1 Like

I wouldn’t do CFW with any sexual sub. It’s a very pointed title. It doesn’t really stack well with others in the sense of enhancing them. It’s going to plow through past traumas regardless of what else you’re running.

14 Likes

So Chosen plus (sexual title) for that.

Do solo CFW either before or after

3 Likes

How does CFW compare to something like total breakdown, they sound very similar to me.

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign what are the news for Chosen Nature ?

2 Likes

Saint, there’s only one thing I’d like to hear. A testimony of sorts.

What’s daily life like now for you being free of past trauma(s) after adapting and carrying it for years? How is Saint’s life and outlook different?

2 Likes

DR is much easier to run for me than CFW. That’s saying something.

Currently somewhat afraid to run it.

Not ready to f up my life right now.

5 Likes

That’s really interesting. Now I’m wondering what’s in CFW that packs such a punch.

3 Likes

I should rephrase. It doesn’t fuck up my life but I’m too busy rn to deal with the emotional turmoil.

It is tough for sure.

3 Likes

Yup.

Same here.

I’ve been running Dragon Reborn since last July.

And this past 18 Jan to 5 Feb, I ran Chosen From Within.

It was challenging and I felt it.

My 5 processing days went from 6 Feb to 10 Feb, and when I came back, I decided, 'Yeah. I’m good for now."

But I keep telling the story on here of how, in that 3 week period of Dragon Reborn Qv2 + CFW ZP (and Mogul ZP), I got contacted by my ex-girlfriend’s father, whom I’d last seen 28 years before. He ‘suddenly just felt like’ checking in. My relationship with her was intense and challenging, and took (is taking) a long time for me to process. I thought I was good but, as Saint says, sometimes your mind and heart have a whole hell of a lot still to teach you about an issue.

So, CFW is indeed powerful. Good to know that it’s there for the next time I’m ready to dive in. For now, Dragon Reborn is fine…

For now, I’ll just stick with this nice, quiet, little complete metamorphosis and reforging of my identity and world in the fires of my Soul, thank you very much. :rofl:

Wouldn’t want to take on too much.

13 Likes

I’m amazed by this. Is this from the Regeneration scripting because I’m using “I Am” and having a similar experience in terms of breaking down what I Am NOT.

1 Like

It’s an odd feeling, honestly. I feel both optimistic, positive and yet a bit lost at times. I feel like many of us define who we are based on overcoming past traumas, and when these traumas are resolved or removed, we fall into a mild identity crisis.

I’ll give an example — one that may be a bit too revealing, but I feel like I should share this with you all. I based a lot of my identity on my income. I took pride in smashing through income goals and the such. I wanted to be viewed as this trailblazing businessman entrepreneur. Everyday, I would check the daily sales and corporate bank accounts. I knew to the cent what was in all accounts, the amount of income that all our various properties generated daily, etc.

Because I was always deep in thought, strategizing and the such, I spent a lot of time in a dark room (since that’s how I work — total silence, darkness to minimize anything taking my attention).

Then, one day after a bout of CFW recon, when it was time to work, I opened every window in the workspace. Blinds and the window itself, and I just started to listen.

Then, I got this craving to just be out there, so I grabbed my laptop and sat out in the sun, all day. And here’s the weird part: the feeling of the sun in my skin was so euphoric that I literally decided to work almost nude (it’s an enclosed area, no one can see lol).

There was something incredible and transformative about being grounded to the earth like that. I realized that the world isn’t as chaotic as it seems, that there is a distinct order to it all, that intentionality drives all things and to those who know what I mean, there is nothing new under the sun.

That feeling both liberated me and imposed a new form of prison. While I began to grow free of societal bonds, no longer checking the bank accounts daily (I couldn’t tell you my exact net worth anymore, I don’t read the emails my advisor sends often now), I also found myself a bit lost.

Who am I now that I have shed that identity? And what is the difference between the “I” that creates the internal monologue, the observer “me” who hears it, and the body that inhabits this physical world?

This is why I’m developing The Way of Nature. Who are we really?

33 Likes

Sounds Taoistic

1 Like

Wow nice !!

Time to climb the next mountain :wink:

2 Likes

Elohim, who committed Spiritual Adultery and chose to participate in Idolotry. The forbidden fruit. We chose to come down to earth, free will. We just don’t remember as it says our Indentity is hidden with Christ.

(Only replied to see your response, if any. Not to stir up anything or start drama) will delete if need be. Purely meant respectfully :slight_smile:

4 Likes

The more subs I run the less I know who I am. Because who “I am” was based on what other people think of me, vices, things I did ages ago.

When I remove all that shit, I am left with wondering who I am.

And then I wonder if it matters. Do I have to be “someone?”
Do I have to have a label?

I fully get the nude part tho haha
Was meditating in the sun almost nude recently and it felt amazing (then again I’ve been running Chosen in a custom for a while).

Did you read the Untethered Soul by any chance? He explains a bit in there the difference between the “I” and “me.” And how they play together.

2 Likes

This is really interesting because I’m the opposite. I’ve never had a strong sense of identity. Through all my sub usage I’ve been trying to connect with it more and ground myself more to the physical and every day life. To be in life and allow experiences to give me meaning, not overly heady philosophical questioning.

4 Likes

hahaha ! Oops ! maybe I will not use this Nature sub :rofl: I was caught by my very conservative neighbour totally nude in my garden :joy: Since then she does not talk to me, only to my wife :joy:

7 Likes

So I can do 5 min and still receive the whole script from my Custom?

Ye
5 crocodiles

1 Like