Saint Sovereign's Journal (HERO Origins + Khan Black ST 4)

I’ll consider it as CFW is just a bit too much for me, I can only get away with two weeks of running it before I start to feel overwhelmed. The thing is, I love the target goal and I want to completely embody it.

8 Likes

Have you ever considered running CFW once every 1-2 weeks to have a small amount of healing your overall subliminal development, but not so much that it interferes with daily life?

I always thought it was kind of silly to have an all or nothing mentality. Most people don’t become monks. They just start meditating 5-60 minutes per day. Just like how not everyone can commit themselves to deep healing experiences because they have lives they can’t interfere with too much… but everyone can listen to CFW/DR 2-3x a month and heal without obsessing over healing or procrastinating on healing.

4 Likes

Hmm… You don’t say…

Lol just kidding. Actually @Geoff’s journal has been a series of amazing progressions that’s been showing a lot of growth and even more productivity on cfw and regen.

1 Like

Can we expect the new description for Executive ZP today?

Why do you think or feel its too much for you?

That’s what I’m planning to do next. There’s just something about this title that brings in excessive recon. If I had to guess, I’d say it’s the forgiveness scripting, which is something I need to work on anyway.

9 Likes

That I agree with. I am sure not being able to forgive people plays a huge part in the trust issues I have.
I have always seen being forgiving as a sign of weakness. Same with being vulnerable. I have no idea how

2 Likes

You should’ve left your joke. I lol’d.

3 Likes

Forgiveness of others or yourself?

3 Likes

Both actually

4 Likes

So many evil people out there. We have had members who were spies and trojan horses. So far we have done a good job stopping them then naming and shaming them.

Keep up the good work Lion.

3 Likes

I’m curious, Saint.

From what I’ve seen, Fire and yourself test your own products before releasing them. This line of thought brought me to my curiosity, which makes me want to ask; do you do any sort of wash out before you test something like, say, Chosen From Within?

Simply idle curiosity and I would understand not receiving an answer based off of how others could run with whatever you respond with and apply it to themselves.

Edit: I just realized I added Fire into that which is an assumption; I have no idea what Fire does or doesn’t do :joy:

2 Likes

And 3 mins gives the minimum recon right ? I am looking forward to try BL zp 3 mins . I mean within 3 mins of usage will blu zp deliver necessary effects like boost in intelligence and discipline elements. I tried 7 mins of loop. It’s heavy for me

1 Like

@SaintSovereign would you be kind enough to read ticket #8183

It is short but urgent. If this is seen in time, please do state a fair monetary compensation for your efforts.

Thank you :pray: :sparkles::blush:

1 Like

@Houdini Hello and welcome to Sub Club. Enjoy your journey.

1 Like

Thank you :pray::blush::sparkles:

@RVconsultant would it be possible to notify the administrators about this? It is just a minor change to my custom which I believe is about to be constructed any time now and I will have no use for it since I decided AGAINST one of the and wanted to swap it for another.

I’d be so grateful!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Where’s an archivist when I need one?

I’m pretty sure that about two months ago, Saint told everybody that there would no longer be last minute changes allowed to a custom that has already been submitted. Something about… I think it causes issues for the Q-Engineer?

I forget.

2 Likes

It’s also right there when building the custom in plenty of places. asking “ARE YOU SURE?” “ARE YOU SURE YOU’RE SURE?”

4 Likes

Clementia is a brand new user and the Custom building process can be a lot to take in until you get used to it.

I love it, mind you. Building customs is probably my favorite part of Subliminal Club. But I can understand that there is something of a learning curve involved.

6 Likes