11. Faith Unyielding

12. The Merger of Worlds

13. Divine Will

14. Yggdrasil

15. Void of Creation

16. Gorgeous Manifestor

Running it the full time

3 Likes

So, as anyone that pays attention to my customs and journals may have noticed. This custom does not have a certain module that I’ve had in every single love based custom I’ve made:

Alexander’s Play.

I’m stepping away from the polyamorous vibe I’ve built thus far. I’ve seen it, had it, and… I’m over it.

Nah, it’s time to start being Sage in all things. Including in my partner.

This isn’t to say I’m going to focus on one woman, either. Oneitis and I are not on speaking terms. There’s no single woman in this world that will ever be it for me.

How could there be?

If we look at consciousness as an elevator, and I attract people and things based off of my own state of being…

And I am constantly elevating myself on a daily basis in different ways, in small increments…

Following this basic form of logic and rationale, any woman that enters my life would either be:

1. Left behind, if she is standing still

2. Pulled up by my own elevation (and I’m averse to being unevenly yoked)

3. Constantly transcending her own current sense of self

Number 3 is obviously the goal here.

So.

Let’s talk New Flame.

Heartsong. What does Heartsong offer us?

From the sales page:

“Heartsong will help you find your ideal partner…”

“Heartsong will help you find, meet and attract an individual that will fit you and the you in the future perfectly, complimenting your strengths and evening out your weaknesses while hitting all the qualities you desire in a partner (physical, mental, spiritual).”

Now, just these two snippets right here, given what I just said, should convey why Heartsong was the choice for one of the cores.

Mind’s Eye? Well. The way I see it…

See it, be it, meet it, greet it.

You get nothing that you are not within. As within, so without.

“For to everyone who has, more will be given, and he will have abundance; but from him who does not have, even what he has will be taken away.”

As I mentioned before, Alexander’s Play is not in this custom. Neither is Sexual Manifestation. Gorgeous Manifestor is there, however. I do enjoy outer beauty :wink:

I desire to elevate myself even in my partnership, and creating an uplifting spiral betwixt the two of us.

I desire to step away from the current culture of ‘love’, which is really insecurity, and possessiveness.

This custom has zero sex focus for a reason. Sex is a by product of what I am going for; expressing and allowing LOVE. I have other customs and major titles for the sexual dynamic.

So yeah, that’s my basic little breakdown.

1 Like

I want to expand on this for me.

I deleted my dating apps awhile back ago. The mainstream culture of dating is a bit disgusting to me now. It started as a feeling of discontentment, and then disillusionment.

I also detected the feeling of something dying within me. What that was at the time, I didn’t know. I journaled about it so I don’t remember the time frame but it’s up there, somewhere.

I had noticed a pattern in the multitudes of women that I’ve attracted in the last several months. Initial, enthusiastic desire and then… Radio silence. That confused me at first. But, looking back… None of those women were “worth” my time. I manifest mightily and very, very quickly. I can think back on each woman that suddenly dropped out of my Picture, and without fail, preceding their absence was a sense. A doubt that was really a knowing.

“Do I like this aspect of this girl? This (activity/habit/mannerism/worldview) causes me a bit of uneasiness inside and I’m feeling drained. Damn, I don’t think I really see much with this girl.”

And poof. Gone.

The resistance was me saying, “Hey, wait a fuggin’ minute, I didn’t even get to know her and she didn’t get to know me!” While failing at the time to recognize that I recognized that nah, I wasn’t really interested in her on more than a surface level. Not necessarily just looks, but you get the vibe.

I want substance in all aspects of my life. And my higher self works with me without fail, even when I sometimes fail to consciously, in the outer mind, accept what I felt intuitively.

In the last week, I’ve not been entertaining any female that didn’t feel right. For example. In my work, I work in people’s homes every day and meet hella people every day. Most of those women are married or have a boyfriend.

Realizing this last part, I decided that I’m going to stop resisting the temptation of flirting with some of these women and work on the state of mind that makes these actions a thing in the first place. So I’ve been extremely cold and professional with them.

As many a man will guess, this only intrigues some women.

Having taken a step back and truly been the “witness”, witnessing the mirror, I’ve been only a bit disgusted by what some women will subconsciously or consciously do to get my attention. Seeing this and being energetically pretty sensitive, I recognize that they only wanna delight in the energy that my attention gives.

I’m going to journal on this way more throughout this next week but the basic thing I’m getting at is; I’m not for everyone. I never have been and, ignoring that has only caused confusion and pain. Energy leeches disgust me and so, my subconscious inclination that I noted recently to protect my energy more, once I consciously obeyed it, changed my life pretty quick.

2 Likes

You let go of Primal Seduction remember, that one is based upon escalation towards the bedroom.

Dating apps are a pathway towards manifestation.

Indubitably.

Primal Seduction was complete horror for me lol never touching that program again.

It worked well for me in Lustrocity I, paired with Heartsong.

What in that program didn’t resonate with your expression?

Dating for the purpose of sexuality, the animal behaviour, freedom of thought and in action, other things.

In general nothing of it was conducive to my well-being, and my priorities in life. I started to become focused on shallow things like partying, dating, enjoying girls and having fun with the purpose of getting laid.

Just things that absolutely do not interest me.

So it’s just drew me away from what is truly meaningful and important to me.

If I were to hold onto this program for long enough I’m sure it would have traumatised me lol…

Yes, Stark does have parts of Primal Seduction but it’s mean objectives are to focus on your dreams and bringing them to fruition.

So it’s much different, and the “Primal” aspects are not as dirty, animalistic. I get more of a cool, swagger, playboy vibe on Stark and combined with Chosen it’s even different.

But for me the effects with Zero Point are not as strong, intense as compared to Q, insofar that I have fully experienced it’s potential capability for integration and execution… granted I have been exhausted and jumping from program to program, never truly creating momentum with any of them.

So, we’ll see if by December I’ll change my opinion on that.

I liked Sex & Seduction though, once upon a time.

Primal is not my style nor interest.

It’s not good to divert your attention from what truly matters to you, in your Heart, at a certain time in your life.

Zero Point will give you clear signs though.

1 Like

Lustrocity II, while quite fun, lacks a certain focus for me. Specifically; work/occupation/career.

Conscious guidance is always an option. But, I also like having monetary modules in the mode I’m in now.

Funny enough, the custom that I’m about to share here is the very first custom I ever created with SubClub. I put a lot of time and effort into it. It was entertaining to make and many of you chipped in with advice.

Originally, I named it: The Son of Lightning

However, @Malkuth suggested a name that at the time did not resonate based off of my separation-from consciousness to my objectives with this custom. But I never did forget the name and I think it’s more appropriate to rename this pretty girl:

The Natural Man

Lez go.

If I remember right, this one is a Qv2 but, the order details don’t seem to differentiate between ‘Q’ and ‘Qv2’, unless I’m looking in the wrong area.

Regardless!

The Natural Man

Ascended Mogul
Primal
Inner Circle

Mastermind

Dynasty

Faith Unyielding

Jupiter

Yggdrasil

Potentiator

Gorgeous Manifestation

Lifeblood Fable

Dragon Tongue

Direct Influencing Aura

Carpe Diem Ascended

Mystery

Eye of the Storm

New Beginnings

Financial Success

Secret Source

Virtue Series: Temperance

I’ll be running this one for a bit of time. This custom manifested the job that I have now, which I’ve been at for over a year now.

I’d have to glance through the appropriate journal to remember all of the 'sults I saw from it but t’was lovely!

This will be replacing Lustrocity II for a time. Bloom should be fun.

1 Like

Now, the vision.

New Flame, which contains Heartsong and Mind’s Eye.

The Natural Man, Ascended Mogul x Primal x Inner Circle

Lineage: Mandate Eternal

:orange_heart::boom:

I have Dynasty in TNM, which of course will link sexily with what Lineage is and will be doing for Daddy. Family foundations matter to me being a father of two now.

I recall not really noticing much from Mastermind in the first use of TNM. We’ll see if this experience differs with all of the different titles I’ve run since.

I’m very curious about how the OG module Direct Influencing Aura will effect my results given the different charismatic titles I’ve run in Chosen, Stark and True Sell.

Mystery and Potentiator were a roll of the dice and one I’m grateful I took a chance on as I’ve always been aware of the fact that my potential is enormous; as I’ve journaled before, it was something of a trigger when someone would tell me that growing up as it was more of a weapon to get me to do what someone wanted. That block is no longer a thing.

Yggdrasil and Jupiter make me wanna glance through the Son of Lightning journal again because I know they did some - at the time to me - crazy things in my life. I remember I put them in there mostly to boost Inner Circle but I view customs very, very differently now. We’ll see what comes of these.

The rest of the modules are pretty much self explanatory. I built this custom with the eye that each and every module linked to one of the three cores in its own way. Almost in a spider web-like way, with the three forming a triangle and each module interwoven into it like a beautiful, personal canvas. Fun times :slight_smile:

I’ll be running it tomorrow. Probably in ultrasonic or something cuz fuck but…

I’m not sure how I’ll get used to running a title for an hour again.

:joy:

09/26/22

Today was a reminder of how painful it can be to be empathic in public at the barber shop without having shielded myself properly first.

I could feel desire from a certain woman that came in, which translated as anxiety for me.

While I was watching the music video that was playing on the TV in there, I felt my eyes drawn down to the woman who was directly beneath it with her son and she was hard staring at me with a :face_with_raised_eyebrow: face. I locked eyes with her for a couple of seconds with the exact same face before returning my eyes back to the screen and doing my UTMOST to not look at her again.

Which of course, boom. I started seeing her body language change in my peripherals. Shifting, tossing the hair, micro glances in my direction, upper body and face turned in my direction ‘looking at her phone’.

And I felt it all in my body. I managed to block my intuition from reading what was being projected mentally but emotionally… Man, it was rough 😮‍💨

I remember thinking in the barber chair, while the first woman I mentioned was pretty much fixated on me getting my hair cut (I didn’t block her out very successfully but imma refrain from recounting that) “how is it I identify so strongly with the sigma archetype, but I feel all of this crap like I’m directly interacting with these people?!”

I couldn’t tell if it was my uncomfortably or one or several of the other people in the place but gawwwwdem. On the outside I likely looked completely calm and unattached but on the inside, I felt like I was fighting for control over my own impressions.

Ninjistic, if you will. It definitely felt like I was sparring inside of my own mental and emotional body lol.

Note to self: PROTECT YO SELF

So, imagine my laugh when I happen to go on YouTube right now, and I see:

Running dis ting. It’s only been 7 minutes and I thought it was like 15 already :woozy_face:

Ah, and I verified; this one is in fact a Qv2 :slight_smile:

This has been the longest hour I’ve felt in a long time lmao I got so much done while listening to The Natural Man.

I can definitely tell the difference between a Qv2 and ZP. The cerebral thickness I feel in moderate measure is very telling; I feel it in my temples. I remember the feeling from before the ZP releases.

9/29

LME - 6:10

New Flame - 12:22

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful.

10/03

Lineage: Mandate Eternal has an interesting effect. My kid’s mom is more agreeable to whatever I decide. She also seems less inclined to be controlling and/or manipulative, or I am just more aware of it as it is happening and steer clear of ‘traps’.

I also have noticed that my patience with my kids is seemingly shortened at times; I imagine that the Q module of Virtue Series: Patience comes from development of this title. I would say that LME was helping me to see my stumbling blocks in my patience with my family. When I recognize that and look at it, I see it’s likely from circumstances where others were less than patient with me as a child. Useful stuff.

I also have had estranged family members suddenly hitting me up to reconnect and what not. My adopted sister responded to a text I sent when my last kid was born in which I told her I forgave her for the bullshit she put me through a few years back with a huge stream of flowery texts and asked to hang out. I’m not that interested in that as I don’t think she’s changed at all and though I forgive, I’m not stupid. She called me a couple of times after texting, asking to hang out sometime if I still live in Vegas but I didn’t pick it up. It felt like she wanted something.

So yeah, LME internally helped me come to terms with some stuff about family that I wasn’t aware that I had inside. Internal insight was all I wanted, so that’s cool.

3 Likes

10/07

Deleted my social media accounts. Felt lighter right after.

1 Like

10/10

I haven’t played anything since Wednesday.

New Flame and Limit Destroyer: 3 min

Ascension Chamber 7 minutes.

10/12

New Flame: 5:55

Limit Destroyer: 10:00

Draft: Modules are not final.

Ninjisteel

Spartan Core

Inexhaustible

Heracles

Thunder

Extreme Exercise Motivation