I started a different chapter in my life in recent months and my life has subsequently gone in a different direction. Therefore, I am choosing to start a new journal.
Here’s the old one:
As my personal roadmap was recently shaken (but never stirred) by a series of unfortunate events, my subliminal 3 month plan that I had at the time was similarly changed.
For example, I no longer required a ‘Heartsong’ custom, as was planned. I did end up making one with Primal Seduction, but only for naughty hotties. Which did its friggin’ job superbly in a short amount of time.
Currently, I have been running my Wanted/True Sell custom which is my favorite I’ve ever come up with. I call it Lustrocity II… And I think the name says it all.
Here’s the modules and what not.
True Sell Core
Sensuality and Handsomeness Improver
Perfect Style and Smell
Instant Seducing Tactician
Virtue Series: Patience
My other custom that arrived today I will also be using alongside this custom.
Call of Honor
I’m proud to have finally created a single core custom. And in under an hour.
Lustrocity II, or T-II as I will be referring to it (swype doesn’t pick up Lustrocity well, what a crime), has been fun! I’ve not been actively going out to engage with women with this custom and I’ve hardly needed to. Between going back and forth to Utah for work and just existing at home, I’ve gotten laid by a St George girl that was very satisfying each time, I’ve got multiple girls I’ve been entertaining on the back burner seeing if they’re interesting beyond their face, gotten a girl that was trying to set me up on Verizon WiFi to, as if it was her idea, think about taking a shower at my place as long as she could wear my clothes after, etc etc and forth.
Fun stuff. But we’re just getting started.
Because I’m bored. And when I get bored, I try something different! So, while I won’t guarantee the direction of this journal (people that read my journals are probably subtly nodding to themselves ), I definitely am going to be approaching women in the nearest of futures.
But… You’re running Wanted in the custom, right? Why?
Two reasons that come to mind. One, I’m not a wallflower. I play the coquette game quite well naturally because I’m not playing and it’s not a game; it’s how I am but, I’m also very much balanced in my ability to go and get what I want. Most of the women I’ve been with have liked that.
Plus, the Wanted sales page does note something about complexity within oneself and I’m pretty sure it mentions seemingly contradictionary inner aspects coming together into acceptance and expression into the user’s life.
If it doesn’t, whoops but that’s the faint memory I have
But that’s been my experience so, there’s that.
Two, the first Lustrocity was the custom mentioned in the beginning, containing Primal Seduction and Heartsong Cores.
The module list for that
Song of Joy
Long range Seduction
The Way of Roi
Love Without Attachment
My first thought reading that list again unconsciously was, “well it’s freaking hard not to get laid with that kinda list”
Primal Seduction got me over approach anxiety. Or rather, it made me realize that it wasn’t approach anxiety that I had.
It was escalation anxiety.
I’ll go more into details later. In my old journal, I said I was going to go through my modules for each of the respective customs in my stack now and explain my reasoning. To me, it’ll help anyone that decided to follow my journey understand where I was coming from and see the progression. I tend to be pretty honest on my journals so it’ll also be useful to me, for me, in personal accountability.
Stuff I’ve got going on:
• I recently made my first investment in a startup my mentor and I brainstormed together. This happened at some point when I was running a custom Emperor.
• I’m single for the first time since I came to Subclub. Though the first month or two was rough - hell hath no fury - I made myself proud and have stuck to my guns. I’ve remained independent of a situation with someone that I would say - with as much tact as possible - ‘was not for me anymore’. The bright side of this is, I was able to let Sage go at the curvier side of the world… but on subliminals!
• I’ve got my own place. The story of that manifestation is in the old journal. Short version: kicked out by kid’s mom late at night, called friend/mentor, asked to come over cuz I was gettin’ booted again, was immediately urged to do so, was told by said friend he happened to be in town tonight and only tonight and he was giving stewardship over the place to me.
• I’ve overcome so many hangups I didn’t realize that I had before we broke up that when I look back just 3 months ago, which was around when I decided we weren’t getting back together, I don’t feel like the same guy. And I loved that guy. But I decided to love who I actually am and not who I pretended to be. And here we are.
• I’ve learned that I should journal more because I forget hella shit that I’ve gone through in the last few months. Not because my memory fails. But because the things I experience now are so commonplace, I don’t have anything ‘new’ to report sometimes. I’m sure someone smart can explain that, probably something in my experiential expectation baseline has shifted up or something.
I think I just found a new phrase for myself there.
Anyways. This journal will obviously not be about solely my adventures with women. In fact, I barely note…5% of my encounters with women. Which has been a thing I noticed started at least 4-5 months ago. I couldn’t say why with confidence, but I have a few theories.
No, I will also be talking about work, spirituality, art, music and anything else that moves me.
What is a journey, if nothing is moving? Boring as all hell and stagnant.
It’s probably because I started smoking halfway through this but man, that last one blew my mind.
Aaanyways, so yes. This journal will be me being me. If you got this far, life certainly taught you patience and good for you.