Sage - Willborn

Heyy, MR. Veteran
I am looking forward to you journal since I wanna some stuff about TS+WANTED.
Have you noticed your recon fading and coming back?
Like 4-5pm you experience this clarity and stuff, then again the recon starts. Is it natural?

08/20/22

I decided yesterday that I’m done with smoking weed. As soon as I got home, instead of smoking like I normally would before ‘I do anything else’ (translation: before I procrastinate at least 25% of what I said I was going to do, when I get home), I did inner work, specifically surrounding letting go of marijuana and its influence, started the first load of laundry, cleaned my apartment up a bit, did the second load, flirted with the lady down the way (I’m glad I asked if she was married lol she would have got me caught up), went and got a sushi burrito bowl, and all in all, I filled the time at least somewhat productively.

I also found myself putting my clothes away finally after a couple of months of not really wanting to fuck with it.

1 Like

Hey
You know how I quit weed, I was a heavy, anxious and addicted smoker. To the point where I got out of rehab and as soon got out of my dad’s premise, I started smoking cigarettes and weed again, heavily.
The only reason was women and also Social power.
I though it made me powerful.
Anyways
I ran Primal seduction and I was AMAZED.
After a week of sobriety and CRINGINESS, and craving, I smoked weed and as you know I reviewed this one week. And you know what REALIZATION I reached that I am faaaaaar more better running primal seduction instead of smoking. I will tell you my cig quitting story at a good time.
After that realization, when I was high, I encountered weed/hashish, cigs, a lot of times which my rich friends (I was running HOM and I was making them happy) were forcing me to smoke and I said nope!. Your friendship is important, but myself is much more important

1 Like

I was about to say something about this and then realized I’m coming up on my second year here :scream:

I’m looking forward to your many questions.

Recon can’t fade if there was none in the first place. I haven’t had a single bit of Lustrocity II attributable recon that I can recall, except for the female mentioned before which seems more in line with the original Lustrocity, Heartsong being the core I think of.

When you’re using ‘you’ there, are you talking about me or people’s general experience?

Assuming the former. Nope. My clarity - I’m glad you mentioned it, I’ve never thought of that - comes just about every single time I’m in the middle of work. Which is from 0415 - 1500 generally. I may look through my journals and check the times I generally post my italicized self insights (i.e. Sage_Ninjistic. I know English isn’t your first language :P).

I’m not sure I answered your question, though.

I see you’ve been going through a bit of recon yourself recently. How are you right now?

It’s not a very well known fact that addictions stem from some inner misalignment, usually mental or emotional. Once you come to terms with the urge behind the urge, even smoking is easy to let go of.

Or maybe more people know than I’m aware :man_shrugging:t4:

In America in the mid 1900’s (I cringed writing that, makes me feel old before 30), we had the Marlboro man. We also had advertisements that if I remember correctly had doctors saying a cigarette a day keeps the doctor away.

So, while I can’t speak for your country, the collective mindset of that hasn’t faded. Look at movies where you have a guy almost as sexy as me smoking a cigarette while girls check him out. It’s subtle, but it’s there.

Or the badass detective that lights one up right before dropping a sweet one liner.

The title that got me to quit smoking over a year ago before I fucked up was actually Ascension. The fact that I’m choosing to quit weed and tobacco as of yesterday after having only run my Ascension custom twice is very telling for me. I had actually forgotten that, thanks for the indirect reminder :pray:t3:

I would appreciate you sharing that story with me when you’re ready.

You’re a strong one. My only stumbling block when quitting the shits has always been a friend offering me a smoke or toke hahahaha. I’m proud to actually be able to say with you that, someone basically offered me a smoke 30 minutes ago and I wasn’t even tempted to take it :metal:t3:

Edit: I’m with a different driver and a couple of guys that regularly smoke at work were smoking weed in the cut (in Black America, that’s off somewhere that ain’t nobody gonna see you) and I had zero desire to follow them. I just thought of that.

The vibe. Just came on the radio and it’s one of my favorite songs from her :muscle:t3:

So, I’ve now seen her friend on Tinder even though they’re in another state, seen the same friend while I was working in the state coming out of her (the friend’s) apartment. I’m seeing sunflowers and butterflies both of which I associate with her everywhere. And I do mean everywhere, even on Instagram.

My Instagram Explore page is now full of tatted girls that look just like her. The art pages I follow feature cute girls that look just like her.

I’m seeing her car everywhere and the symbol of the make of the car everywhere.

In conversations of people around me, as soon as I think of her, people start mentioning ‘her’, talking about her state, talking about ‘her’ just waiting for him to hit her up.

I wondered when we were first getting to know one another and started to suspect, against my personal wishes that she just might be one of my soul mates or even a twin flame. She quite literally feels like me in another body.

So of course, as she was dropping me off one time, the song ‘Twin Flame’ by MGK comes on her radio as she’s dropping me off.

Her daughter’s name is so freaking eerily similar to names I’ve considered for a daughter when I have one that I was open mouth shocked when she first told me.

Our personal situations are similar. Our lives have led a similar path. Her friend group feels like my soul tribe.

I considered letting go of my intentions to stop being a saged libertine and start seeing her in an LDR-LTR, which goes against every fiber in my being.

All in all…

Typing this out was really useful and the last vestiges of sorrow have ebbed from my brain. What will be will be.

But that damn feather the other day… :triumph::rofl:

And as I’m editing this post, Post Malone
Better Now decides to pop on the radio 😮‍💨

Emotionally, I’m actually pretty solid.

Yesterday I also did a crap ton of work with myself to separate myself from her and all attachments and yet… She’s still in the mirror :thinking:

Gonna have to be diligent with this one.

@Palpatine methinks I got me a Zelda, my boy

1 Like

As you read I had recon, kinda intense actually.
It faded thank god, I see it as a growth.
I hope sun exposure does not POSTPONE recon.

• I meant your recon pattern generally, not on your latest custom.
    I think it’s needed to elaborate on my realization regarding weed.
    PS taught me that with it I can be faaar better in my social interactions than that cool guy with the weed, not: ok, To have a bright future I need to quit weed.
    I WAS the cool guy with Primal seduction.
    I was having a lot of travel with bus, and with Khan I realized it’s a DEPENDENCE, so I quit it.
    How? After my rehab (before SC) I used my cigarette quitting medicine for 5 months and again I relapsed.
    After sometime with SC I quit ALL my anxiety, depression and cigarettes meds and on khan I quit cigarettes after jus 2/5 weeks of the medicine. It was supposed to be used for 1/5 months. But I was liberated, so NO NEED.
2 Likes

Let’s talk Lustrocity II.

Objectives that it was created to fulfill that I’ve already seen self improvements in:

• Self-care. I purchased a bunch of products months and months ago, such as exfoliating stuff, lotions, hair stuff for my dreads, and so on. I’ve been using them each and every single day almost without fail in the morning and when I get home from work. I told myself I would and I am.

• Body-image. Wanted hasn’t (yet) given me the physical feeling in my musculature of unfathomable, indomitable power that I’ve felt running the store title and Smooth Operator but I noted in my previous journal the raw masculinity that I felt one day. I think it’s still there but I got used to it

• Self-status: I am beholden to none. I respect no authority that has not earned it. I feel my worth and nonverbally command that it be acknowledged or else get the fuck on (Rogue)

• Besides the girl mentioned, not a single woman I’ve encountered has given me the desire to pursue her beyond ‘practice’ and amusement. I don’t lead anyone on but if they fall into my web, I do enjoy a little bit of play before freeing them.

• I compliment women without shame and it’s well received always. I don’t talk about their body but whatever sticks out to me

• I walk away from a conversation as soon I feel the energy moving elsewhere. I won’t even attempt to explain this right now.

• my persuasive skills are untouchable.

• I’m influential in ways that I haven’t yet taken a full look at, but in my workplace, in people’s homes, in my neighborhood, hell even on my motorcycle, I command attention, respect, adoration. But I don’t take advantage, even though I clearly see where I could.

• I get away with a lot of crap that I personally wouldn’t let slide

• people (men included) stare at me. The look translates as, “who the fuck is he, goddamn”

• my beloved ‘glide’ I’ve mentioned in places has finally and fully turned. I’ve mentioned it in other journals but I’ve been told since I was young that I walk with an unconscious swagger. I consciously practiced ‘gliding’ until it became unconscious and a friend once gave me the nickname Smooth Operator. Well, fracturing my ankle put some turbulence in my glide and I slid back into my swagger and stalking (imma need to explain the ‘stalking’ thing one day :sweat_smile:) but only recently have I noticed that I’m starting to flow to and fro again. I’m ridiculously happy about that.

• I talk to anyone I choose. This of course I noticed on Stark so not totally attributable to this custom, but there are new subtleties. On Stark, I loved the social dance. On T-II, I draw them in and have my verbal and nonverbal fun and dismiss them when I’m over it.

• I thought my skill with words was great before; I’m reaching new levels of verbal acuity. I can think of one time in the last two weeks that I didn’t have an immediate, clever response to something somebody told me and if I remember what it exactly was, I’ll share it. Humility and shit.

• Every woman that I was fawning over a few months ago, I now know I can have them and I sense how to do it. Again, Lustrocity the First has some influence, but the module Panther and Instant Seducing Tactician (I think that one’s in T-II…) are very, very evident.

Can y’all stop telling people that Wanted and Primal/PS don’t go well together, by the way??

• I’m not only okay with people taking photos of me and taking selfies, I actually enjoy it now.

Two separate older females took pictures of me while I was working. I didn’t know about the first; my lead told me later. I also didn’t know the second one had taken one before she took the second one that I caught her in.

Did I get pissed? Nah.

I was behind a refrigerator me and my guy were shoulder strapping into the home, into the space it was to go into. As I bent down to free myself, i glanced up because of a sense and sure enough, this lady has her phone pointed at me. My lead was three paces in front of her facing me and had no idea. I looked at her, still bent and cracked the hugest, cheesiest smile I muster while staring into the lens.

She was focused entirely on the phone and I saw her flinch as she saw me seeing her in the preview and I saw the smallest smile as she retreated around the corner.

Pretty sure I fueled somebody’s fantasy…

My lead told me after she was taking pictures of me lugging it off the truck and that the previous customer did the same thing.

Part of the reason I didn’t tell her anything is because the warehouse got yelled at for bad customer service - not my team - and we were told to stop being rude :roll_eyes:

I’ll add more later

3 Likes

shia-labeouf-clapping

Beautiful. Simply beautiful.

Ahhhhhhhhh…

Hm.

I’ll have to glance through journals, but I’m pretty sure my recon lasts for a few hours at most generally.

I’ve mentioned The Looming before, perhaps you’ve seen it. It’s the sense of impending doom. Something about to fall apart and real hard. I haven’t gotten that nearly as much on ZP titles, but I seem to remember journaling about one such occurrence maybe a month ago?

Nowadays, recon for me causes me to go into a deep, brooding, introspective mood. I feel it more emotionally than cerebrally.

Sun does help. Music helps. Journaling is huge. Dancing also works extraordinarily well for freeing up inner angst about the script and is for me the quickest remedy to assimilate emotional scripting. Mantras, affirmations, chanting and praying helps with integrating the more mental and psychological introductions into my subconscious.

Part of the reason it’s easy for me to integrate titles is that I don’t have projected resistance to many titles. I believe I can do anything. The things I have resistance to, such as starting my own business and what not, cause me issues.

That’s part of the reason for the Ascension custom, Roots Before Branches.

1 Like

Which reminds me. When I get home, instead of smoking weed imma have to finish this.

1 Like

I am SURE you will quit it for good.
You know what? I realized creating a pathway is super helpful, Khan’s influence on reality made me quit, that med was just a pathway.
Talking about that coming doom, I think they are just the negative presuppositions.

Stay tuned for Sage’s victory over marijuana post in the future :wink:

Indeed! There’s pathways in your brain, neural connections. They were created in various ways.

Taking action that goes against the wiring is difficult but not impossible. As soon as you start, new pathways are created inside of you and the old ones start gradually becoming less prominent.

Action → Pathways to Manifestation

Disclaimer: I’m a self-proclaimed sage, not a neurologist.

I’m truly amused by the 2 for $2.50 Menu

Sausage McGriddle: $2.49

Aaaand it begins lol. It’s more cerebral rn.

I just excited because I just realized - again - that it’s been awhile since I ran a title without any influence from marijuana.

It’ll be interesting to see how my outer changes and how my processing improves from here, now that I’ll be sober. I don’t drink as it is so :man_shrugging:t4:

Edit: seen ‘420’ then ‘333’ right after this.

As my recon is fading, I’m receiving the impression that my life is changing and becoming my personal movie :thinking:

Correction. This is not recon; this is how I feel the day after not smoking weed for a day. I’m glad it just came to me. It’s like a thick, heady feeling.

Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact.

-William James

My stylist told me the other day that she doesn’t think I could handle her.

I wish I went with my first mind and replied, “Thanks for warning me, that confirms why I haven’t even considered it.”