Sage - Where There Is A Will

Posting that last part really helped clear my head of energetic disturbances I wasn’t fully aware of

A decent way to describe in a very subjective, localized way what I’ve been going through inside the past two days:

I just sort of need it
Left my heart open for readin’
You take off without knowin’
It just wasn’t as potent
I fell between the seasons
You left me without leavin’
Chalk outline, yeah, I’m stallin’
I never finished grievin’
I know why you been fallin’
For someone else’s someone
I wanna talk to you
But there’s no more to say
I try to hide it
But it follows everyday
No matter what I do
I’m on your résumé
I’m on your résumé
I wanna talk to you
I try to hide it
But it follows everyday
No matter what I do
I’m on your résumé
I’m on your résumé
We had such plans
They went so blue
Nobody didn’t know
All this sin in my head
He thought yes
But all I did was say no
You not gonna see me in no angry pose
I’ma always rep southside baby
I’m not down the block anymore I’m ghost
This might be my last reminisce but
I just sort of need it
But my heart is so defeated
I felt so unimportant
And you don’t even know it
I fell between the seasons
You say it without meanin’
Chalk outline, yeah, I’ve fallen
It’s still hard to believe it
I know why you’ve been fallin’
For someone else’s someone
I wanna talk to you
But there’s no more to say (more to say)
I try to hide it
But it follows everyday
No matter what I do
I’m on your résumé
I’m on your résumé
I wanna talk to you
I try to hide it
But it follows everyday
No matter what I do
I’m on your résumé
I’m on your résumé

Ha. I forgot to mention the other day’s occurrence. My girl and I had a bit of an argument and I decided to take a ride on my bike. I haven’t mentioned it here but i traded in my Ninja 400 for a ZX-6R 636 about a week ago. So I actually enjoyed the excuse to take it out, lol.

I stopped at the gas station after idly zooming all over for awhile, and as I pulled up to the pump, there were three different women at the other pumps. Each of them was eyeing me with different levels of obviousness, the lady in the van in front of my bike being the most blatant.

I walked into the station and stood in line for a bit. I felt everyone’s attention on me and it was interesting to feel my sense of largeness just standing there.

As I get to the counter, I asked for a cigar from the cashier, a young girl I used to see every once in awhile there cuz that’s where I normally would put in gas when i would need to fuel up. She was talking to her friend, some girl that I had never seen before, that was leaning on the counter.

As I walked up and made my request, I had noticed how deep and powerful my voice sounded to me and how it projected in a seemingly 270° (not sure how to say it other than that) in a very pure, rich way.

The friend that was leaning on the counter stopped talking as soon as I started speaking, and I could feel her staring intently at me, and I could feel her eyes looking me up and down, even though I was wearing my motorcycle helmet in half-face, and couldn’t really see her in my peripheral eye.

I turned my head towards her without moving my shoulders, locked eyes with her briefly and nodded slightly, asking “How’s it going?” And faced back towards the girl fetching my cigar.

The girl made a sound low in her throat, almost a purr and said, “I’m doing just fine, Mr.-”

She stopped to get up real close to me to stare at my name badge for my work that i have strapped to my left bicep.

“Mr. Seyg.” She then stepped back to get another up and down lingering look at my form before saying, “With a whole hard working man here, just getting off work.” She bit her lip and laughed as I sort of cooly and deliberately turned my eye back onto her, considered her for a few moments and turned back to the girl. She was now coming back with my cigar, and she was looking at me with a facial expression she bodily language that read that she was wondering if I would let her down easily, crack a joke and play it off, or I would by kind to the girl, who noticing my lack of response, kinda awkwardly said, “But let me stop.”

I didn’t say anything and me and the cashier girl just kept making eye contact, sharing a bit of a half smile.

The whole store had heard the girl as she was quite loud with her salutations. I could feel the atmosphere was very much ‘frizzing’… That’s the word that comes to mind. But I was honestly just calm to the core, and I didn’t care for the opinion of a single person around me. I was simply centered in the moment, feeling the energetic lines around me and thinking back No now, the best way to describe it is that I was as a spider, feeling out the vibrations of the room around me like the people around me were on a web of my own casting.

But I didn’t intentionally cast it and wasn’t really seeking prey.

Abruptly, I felt the moment had reached its appropriate climax and allowed my natural smile to bubble up, with the feeling that my aura had shifted with the luminosity of the new damn just beginning to radiate onto a previously darkened space. I felt the girl next to me relax and ‘mew’ (I can’t explain that either) and I started asking the girl about seeing her other places, which seemed to delight her while the other girl kinda just shifted from foot to foot.

I allowed this exchange for about ten seconds as I very subtle walked backwards towards the door, beaming more and more and transfixed the entire room to the point that the line, which was at around 7-8 people now, didn’t even move forward but everyone was just staring at me.

I made my exit and as i strode back to my bike, I could see the women at the pumps had lingered, one of which was with a man. The woman in the van in front of my bike was staring at me hungrily from the passenger seat of her van, and the darkened interior surrounding her visage truly was an almost thrilling experience as I stood by my bike filling her up.

I finished my business and got on my ride and started it up, and as I glanced around to see which way I was going to go, I could see people starting, like people do when they’ve been zoned out on something and and realized they were actually staring at someone. Best way I have to describe that.

I told my girl about it when I got home 'cuz I had a feeling. She was irritated. And then I got laid.

5 Likes

5/4/22

Reading on the forum today, I’m beginning to see the huge diversity in thought processes, sense-to-world perceptions, likes, dislikes, expectations, truths, and so on. Not long ago, I would have felt some inward resistance to this.

“Why can’t we just agree on something? Or, agree to disagree on something because at the end of the day, our respective perspectives are all entirely subjective and can only be so?”

But the answer I receive is partly in the question. Because we can’t see it.

We only have our viewpoints to go off of at most levels of conscious awareness that we see in ourselves and in others on Earth. It’s truly inevitable that there will be conflict on something, just because of the (unfortunate but ultimately impermanent) nature of reality. Only the fact that I have met individuals able to step outside of the common societal denominator of thought and impression, and read of those that have truly been able to say:

Hm. I can’t live like this forever. I’m miserable. He’s miserable. They’re miserable. What can I do about this that I haven’t done previously?” have I ever been able to realize that I too have been living foolishly. Well, if living is what you could call acting through reactionary impulses like anger, hate, fear and lust.

I suppose they do all relate to fear, so fear based emotions is a good way to categorize them.

Not all of these people that I read of were monks, or mystics. Sages and saints, Buddhas and Christs are all fantastic examples of those willing to not obey the impulses coming from fear based programming and instead transcend limitation. But, those are extreme examples of people that have done this and even today are doing so.

How could I possibly, truly have a way to step up to a level like that, if I didn’t have examples of triumph and success available to me at a less seemingly lofty, unattainable level?

How about success stories of those who’ve left the ghetto, the dark and strangely normalized and accepted reality of a decently sized proportion of America? How about those great men and women that have grown up with violence, abuse and trauma and been able to still one day, take a look around and see something just isn’t right with this picture? And, even better still, say, “This doesn’t seem like the best things can be. What can I do to help change this?”

And instead of seeking to force the world to see something wasn’t right and trying to make others see their way, took it further and realized that they can only change themselves. If others saw the example and it stirred something within them as well? Well.

That’s how the true heroes have been, in history. You can keep your conquerers, I say. Those that have fought the good fight in their own being and struggled until they ‘saw’, they are the ones that have come, and they are the ones that have conquered.

So again, what examples have I seen? Well. There’s a reason I have stayed here on the forum for nearly two years, and stayed more active here then on any social media account I have or have had, as @Invictus noticed the other day.

The only reason for that is the authenticity there is in each and every single personal journal on this site. Each and every one of the threads are created by a real person. The vast majority of experiences come from customers (consumers felt weird), with no official affiliation with Subliminal Club. Which means they’re unbiased.

There’s the argument of customer loyalty and how that may color some of our posts, but I won’t be having that argument as it really serves nothing in this… rant?

Anyways. I see guys here who went from not having luck with women, to having multiple intimate partners at the same time.

I’ve seen guys go from broke and having near nothing to being gainfully employed.

I’ve seen many people go from close minded individuals (from my perspective) to thoughtful, receptive people. There’s one guy that I thought was an atheist and laughed at ‘energetic’ lines of consideration and talks of auras that I noticed awhile back was having talks with others about manifestation and the nature of reality?

tenor (2)

It’s not for me to judge, and I actually really for the most part I’m proud to say that I don’t.

thanos-this-does-put-smile-on-my-face

And I know that at least one person that doesn’t have an account here but visits to see our stories has felt that stirring, that spark.

So, at the end of the day, I’ve not allowed myself to take this side or this side here on the forum for awhile because one, neither person is wrong or right, they’re just seeing one focused viewpoint in a potential infinite points, in a reality that is truly indivisible but most are incapable of perceiving presently.

With exceptions. Which I’ll touch on soon.

Two, they’re expressing themselves. I may not like the tone of the message. I may not like the feeling I get, the emotion it triggers when I read the message. I may disagree with the message. But I don’t have to react to the message.

Three, we’re all on our own journeys and for whatever reason, a part of our journey lies here on the forum. I’d like to bring up again what I said about those willing to change themselves.

YOU ARE A PART OF A MINORITY.

Just realize that, when you’re looking at the people of the world and thinking, “If only they would run this title. It would change everything.”

Maybe. If they were open to it. But, Free Will is a Law and a marvelous one. And your free will and ability to make choices led you to find the Bois products and their forum. As Master Oogway from Kung Fu Panda said before he ascended, “There are no accidents”.

The reason that these products won’t be becoming mainstream anytime soon in my opinion has a lot to do with the simple fact that free will isn’t really being used on Earth because we aren’t all making the best choices with what we’re given.

If given a choice between this or that, many of us choose the shiny option (this isn’t even aimed at the forum whatsoever, but society at large, at least American). Ignoring the fact that the other option(s) could be better for us.

I think I went on a tangent of a sort so I’ll return to that exception that I see.

Let’s use Emperor as an example. Today, I saw the comment that Emperor doesn’t have a backbone anymore.

giphy (3)

In my experience, my ‘backbone’ has become indomitable in certain sectors since running my Emperor custom a cycle and now the major title.

I also noticed that someone used a comment made by a member saying that he (if I remember right) sang a song with his daughter and did a silly dance to splice into his point that Emperor has lost its aggression.

giphy-downsized

Was my reaction. But, I thought it better not to respond. Because my reaction cones from my own perception programming, and just because we’re not seeing the same way, it doesn’t make me wrong, or him right, or me better than him or vice versa.

But I do wonder what one would expect from an Emperor user enjoying time with his young daughter…krumping? :thinking:

Anyways. I found myself getting annoyed with people’s reactions here on the forum and maybe it’s Quantum Limitless but I see a pattern and a cycle.

5 Likes

:person_in_lotus_position: :+1:

1 Like

That was me. And I’d like to clarify that I was not using that example to say that Emperor ZP has lost its power. Emperor v3 did bring out some aggression in me, and it blew up in my face… so much that I stopped running it for a LONG TIME. I can act a certain way, but it was not even close to my actual nature… nor should it be; even though it felt nice to feel “powerful”, it came at a cost, for me.

My point was… on Emperor ZP, now I feel so comfortable with myself, I CAN make an absolute fool of myself when having fun with my daughter and I’m 100% ok with it. I’ve made HUGE strides in my career and finances, without being angry and browbeating people into doing what I say. I’ve achieved those things by being more of myself, just better, not by acting like someone else.

I could be an angry pushy Emperor, but it’s more in my nature to be a quiet and calm, smiling at my growing empire while I sip my tea. And occasionally I’ll be happy enough to start singing to my favorite little person in the world… and why wouldn’t I? She’s a huge part of the reason I’m building any empire at all.

4 Likes

So you can be a badass alpha and still do those kind of things? :thinking:

Right on @BLACKICE ! Thank you for posting this!

2 Likes

I think I meant you can have success without coming across as a badass alpha. :wink:

2 Likes

Your point was made clearly in the original post.

And it was awesome.

3 Likes

Quantum Limitless ST3 is amazing for work and gaming purposes. I talk about work often so this time, I’ll focus on what I’ve seen in gaming today. I’ve had a lot of time taking care of my lady and kid.

I play a game called Bullet Echo. It’s a top-down shooter. Up until recently the game had been plagued with bots but it seems like there’s more human players which I’m grateful for.

My real-time strategy and ability to make swift decisions and alterations on the fly has had me carrying my team all day.

As I mentioned before when I experienced this on Limitless, I wish I had a Twitch account because the seemingly effortless style and level of play I’ve been demonstrating today would have made for amazing highlight reels.

I’ve been pulling 5+ kills, zero downs, 2+ revives very consistently all day. I’ve been multitasking kills to the point I’ll toss a grenade in a direction to cover a select, tactically important radius, pop two enemies in rapid succession and suppress for my low health team mates and pop, there’s a grenade kill.

I’ve had situations with my sniper, Firefly, that no sniper should be able to get out of, let alone take out a shielded Heavy bearing down on him from around the corner and the death circle’s heat fatal threat slowly but surely decreasing chances to retreat backwards, and another sniper trained on his position, covering most exits.

But I did.

The ability to feel the moment as it is and as it may (I avoid will for humility) develop and acting accordingly is quite apparent to me today.

Intuitive grenade tossing has had me cackling in the shadows of my room today.

This is my guy, with the Infernal Skin. Pretty much maxed in offensive capabilities, except for his gear.

Today, I’ve felt like I was on aimbot, knocking out entire squads, cooly swiveling around in my a place of my choosing, and I’ll feel a tinge, like a coaxing pressure, and without hesitation I’ve tossed a grenade down a random corridor, retreated or advanced as the impulse bids me and been gleefully rewarded by my name on the kill ticker next to a likely enraged stranger’s.

Imma start taking screenshots now that I realized that I can, in-game.

2 Likes

Hanging up there with a guy with almost a 500 trophies more than I have. For reference, I believe you get 4 trophies for each victory in-game.

1 Like

:sunglasses:

I’m just saying, bro.

We lost this one by a hair, but I mean… Look at the kills here :rofl:

No bots :cold_face:

That is the bottom line. I want to shout to the rooftops for my family and friends to learn and know about Sub Club, BUT, I know they wouldn’t grasp or understand or would they want to. Mebbe by example one day. Who knows?

1 Like

05/08/22

I skipped a few days of play while I was letting a bit of sickness go through. I ended up playing Paragon yesterday, to pretty decent affect.

The flu-like symptoms faded quickly over a few hours. My congestion cleared and my need to cough faded last night. The only thing that remains which is still gradually fading is my lower back pain. Whatever back issues I’ve got seem to have been irritated by whatever this sickness is, so the past two nights have been restless tossing and turning.

1 Like

On another note, Quantum Limitless ST3 throughout my sickness has been having me recall the most obscure memories from earlier life.

Not only the event (let’s say a birthday party) but persons that were there, conversations that were had and so on.

This is probably because of Quantum Limitless but learning things is more fun for me now. But only if I want to learn them.

I’m considering leaving my trade school. The schedule is a bit too much for me to maintain with my job and I’m getting the feeling that, though it is interesting, this isn’t for me.

1 Like

05/09/22

So, as I pretty much guessed before starting this stack, Emperor and Wanted in the same stack work outstandingly for me. But the energy intake requirements are a bit out of my reach, for now.

So, I decided to let go of Wanted for now and replace it with Limit Destroyer. It was between that or R.I.C.H. but, looking between the two, the former came out on top with the decision. I’d prefer to obliterate that which stands in the way of me becoming my wealthy(er) self than to stress myself ‘putting in requests for obscene amounts of money’ to a mind not ready for that.

Emperor x Limit Destroyer x Quantum Limitless.

I feel a bit guilty over the choice to leave my school which is seeming more and more right to me on the inside and outside, but that guilt comes from me desiring to live up to other’s expectations and desires for me.

More later.

Emperor, 5 minutes. Limit Destroyer, 7 minutes. Ascension Chamber, full time.

I’m fucking with Emperor so I’ll be keeping this title in my stack for the meantime. It’s kind of amusing to me. Emperor was the first title I started with and probably the one I had the most consistency with, running it solo for a time and then mixing and matching it before I switched to Ascension for better foundational structure.

So to have it come full circle is pretty funny.

I also find it interesting too because between the vibe of Sage on Stark and Sage on Emperor, me being on Emperor gives me a true sense of grounded, unfuckwithableness. Stark fits me like a pair of clothes that feel made for me. But something about Emperor urges me to keep going.

Emperor is also more challenging. Maybe that’s what it is…

Quantum Limitless is bloomin’ bruh. Even though I’m 90% committed to leaving my trade school, the idea of dropping QL for a different title or multi stage seems foolish. One of my favorite aspects that I’ve experienced is that inner voice that pops up of its own accord lending me the answer to a question, or helping someone to remember something.

The streamlining of my thought processes is something that I’m grateful for and day by day I see evidence that no, this isn’t the peak, we’re still going on up boi.

So, I’ve finally come to the point where I can reconsider Sage Immortal in my stack 🥹 I’m not sure what it is about Sage that never leaves me the fuck alone but I’m not mad. It’s like when I’ve had girls in the past that I’ve really enjoyed talking to and being around but due to reasons we went our separate ways, with neither of us happy about it.

Anyways.

I’m thinking SIM in a custom with either Limitless/QL ST3 or ST4.

@Malkuth

You’ve had experience with Sage. And you’ve had long term experience with Quantum Limitless in a custom. In your personal experience, which is more feasible with a custom with Sage between the cores I mentioned above? :slight_smile:

Edit: it’s probably because I mentally associate you with the Alchemist Malkuth, but as soon as I submitted that, I got that nagging voice in the back of my head saying, “BuT wHaT aBoUt AlChEmIsT bRo”

1 Like