Sage - Where There Is A Will

Friday, I played my customs for 4 minutes (Emperor) and 3 minutes (HS). I got busy for a minute so i couldn’t check the timer in regards to the 4 minute one.

Today, I used QL ST 2 for three minutes and thirty-sumn seconds.

1 Like

Skipping today for the customs because I believe that for myself, two days of space between a play session works well for me, in regards to having a clear mind and emotional body.

1 Like

Since I’ve started using Quantum Limitless, here’s my (not necessarily consistent) Elevate performance as they track it:

Screenshot_20220420-110608

Screenshot_20220420-110820

‘Your rankings compare your
performance to other Elevate members in your age group in Writing, Speaking. Reading, Math, and Memory. Percentiles are calculated based on your Scores and activity in all Elevate games within each Skill Group. By tapping on the circles for each Skill Group, you can check your ranking in each game.
you’re a new user, you’ll see lower rankings until you’ve completed multiple games in each Skill Group.’

1 Like

I have an idea somewhere down the line for a Primal/IC custom that will be built specifically around manifestation of women for my lady and I.

Before that, I intend to utilize Primal as a major title in my stack in order to heal some of the guilt, shame, fear and worry surrounding my sexual desires.

Listening within, finishing this cycle with QL ST2 will be sufficient for my cognitive goals. I have a longing for Sage Immortal that hasn’t left since I dropped it months ago, but, rumor has it that patience is a virtue.

I’ve considered Khan over and over and it may be a good idea for me to replace QL with Khan for me, especially K-ST1, for healing of some of these beliefs.

2 Likes

And having considered it further and sat with the idea, even now a sense of ‘rightness’ suffuses my being.

Running Khan makes my Primal/IC combo idea obsolete.

Khan has monetary drive and goals so if I keep running my current Emperor custom (or an updated version or simply the main store version), they’ll pair well together.

I can replace QL-ST2 with Limitless once this cycle is done, based off of comparing the Limitless sales page that was updated recently to where I am and guestimation of potential bloom.

Khan x Limitless.

Which tentatively leaves my third slot upon for the love of my life, Sage Immortal, if I don’t continue the Emperor route.

:heart_eyes:

I’ve also considered returning to my first custom, the Son of Lightning, that has the cores of Ascended Mogul x Primal. So that’s a potentiality as well.

1 Like

T’was a scam. I should probably tell someone in charge at school but I’m more focused on the positives that now, I can look back, register where my inner being was warning me and utilize that for future discernment.

Wins in everything, boii

1 Like

Thank God I checked lol. Seeing this now, ima actually go ahead and three-minute run both of my customs and start my washout tomorrow, a couple of days earlier. Khan is in a very calm and non-insistent way calling to me in a way I haven’t experienced since Sage Immortal blessed mah ah bawls.

This washout will let me know if this Khan calling is recon or not, which I very seriously doubt since I’ve been ignoring it for months now.

Like Sage Immortal, actually 😮‍💨

1 Like

I haven’t shared album art in awhile.

@RVconsultant

Screenshot_20220420-140951

Let me know if this is inapropro. I’m sure most that have read Stark’s sales page will understand the inspiration :wink:

On another topic…I just realized that I’ve gone nearly a full ZP cycle without naming my Emperor custom :joy::joy::joy: my one and only unnamed custom. Since I’ve got time on my way back from Utah rn, I’ll see what I come up with.

2 Likes

I ran 4:08 of the Emperor custom, I went a minute over distracting myself with the last post lmao.

3:20 for IG II.

Honestly if I was you, I would not replace QL with Limitless. QL ST3 is personally the most profound and the stage that gives the best results. The memory, focus and especially the excellent problem solving skills you’d get from that change will really change you inside and out however after running st3 your more welcome to run st4 or go for Limitless but yeah that’s just my recommendation:)

Your recommendation is welcome, as always. Having taken a look at ST3 again, you reminded me that yeah, that’s the stage I’m working up to right now. Troubleshooting/problem solving, memory and focus are three attributes that I have seen are necessary to being successful from all I’ve learned at my trade school thus far.

ST3 to Limitless makes more sense to me. It’ll take some clenched jaw patience at times but I think it would be wise to go ahead and continue with ST3 for the next cycle.

Khan isn’t going anywhere and I’d prefer to have only one multi stager in my stack at any given point, as I stand now.

So that being said, Quantum Limitless ST3 will be in my next play cycle. I’m enjoying working with Elevate and I plan on continuing with my Spanish classes on Duo. I’m also feeling the burn to get another guitar and relearn how to play that. I’ve also felt the urge to start writing and recording raps like I used to on my phone.

On another note, I do notice with my Emperor custom that each and every single day since I’ve started with it that I have an intense desire to work out when I get home. I have not done so yet but I bought some resistance bands two weeks ago so I couldn’t have the excuse, “I dOn’T hAvE tiMe FoR tHe GyM mEhN”.

Sultan. Sultan I’m seeing act in interesting ways. Gone is my fear of spending money on things I want.

My girlfriend bought me a nice little Cuban link chain for my birthday last year that I’ve worn maybe three times. I’ve been feeling the urge to wear it more. I also have been really wanting to get my eyebrow slit and I honestly couldn’t stand the desire anymore so I went and had it done two days ago and fucking love it. I’ve been wearing my chain since then as well and man. Besides when I get my ears pierced, I rarely have gotten the sense of deference from men and women that I’ve gotten sense.

Girls that I know want me are more obvious about it. Guys give up on their staring contests with me about .5 seconds sooner than normal. I also feel as if my very aura has changed with these two very simple physical changes. Once I get my ears pierced again, it’ll be interesting to see the changes in others towards me.

Temptation, Entranced, Ethereal Presence, Instant Spark, Sultan, and so on, I’m thinking

1 Like

If you want you could use Wanted instead of Khan with the QL ST3. What I like about Wanted is girls approach you instead on that sub and the physical shifting of course:)

Interesting, I hadn’t considered Wanted really…

QL ST3 x Emperor Custom x Wanted. Potentially energy intensive but I could see myself using it for a cycle for sure. I’ve been wanting to revisit Wanted ZP.

Somewhere in the distance, @Invictus looks on with approval

1 Like

Definitely energy intensive yes lmao but then again I did Stark + Wanted + Libertine so I think you will be fine;)

2 Likes

4/15/22

After a bit of going back and forth with myself over this washout, and with the advice of several gents here, imma do this next cycle with Emperor, Wanted and QL ST 3.

1 Like

I ran 3:30 of Wanted and Emperor, running the full loop of Ascension Chamber while working with my servitors and vision board.

1 Like

If today were the last day of your life, would you want to do what you are about to do today?

-Steve Jobs

2 Likes

04/27/22

Quantum Limitless ST3, I am running the first loop now. I’m almost eight minutes in. I feel forehead and inner skull shifting, which is broken by a feeling of cool ‘something’. I’m gonna stop the loop at ten minutes.

1 Like

Choosing to continue with Quantum Limitless was a sage move.

After my loop yesterday, it was a treat being able to witness and experience the initial effects of ST3. The most immediate thing that I noticed yesterday while reading here and on Ascended Master teachings is that while reading, I have finally seen evidence of my ability to read without sounding it out in my head as I’m going. I used to read hella as a kid and my reading speed and comprehension efficiency has truly been a problem.

I noticed that effect pretty quickly yesterday. The stream lining of my thought processes is improving as well. I’m able to cut through the bullshit and focus on whatever I’m thinking about or considering better.

I detect that the memory aspect is subtly activating as well. My instructor on zoom this module is really boring (this is my 4th day with him today) and he reads straight from the textbook so I have been looking up motorcycle mods while listening to him with half an ear when I’m online. Well, there was a few times he asked a question yesterday and though I had only heard the answer once before that, I detect the answer within my mind; almost like a picture of what to say. I saw the lite version of this with Limitless, somewhere up there in mah posts.

I checked out the sales page again and there’s a trouble shooting aspect mentioned that I started seeing a bit of evidence of using the last stage but now is definitely prevalent. There were two or three situations yesterday while installing that me stepping back and neutrally observing the situation saved us a lot of cursing and frustration (not to mention scratches and holes in a customer’s wall). My lead has been doing this work for over 10 years and I could tell he was a bit impressed by these seemingly simple adjustments.

I like Quantum Limitless because I’ve finally begun to ascertain when it is processing and working in real time. It took quite a bit of mindfulness, but there are times that I’m stuck feeling brain fog and I’ll feel a shift, similar to my ‘Cliff Hanger’ description elsewhere, that the resistance will give and I’ll feel the ‘space’ containing the answer.

More later.

2 Likes

4/29

Skipping today as a play day. Tomorrow is EZP x WZP.

I am all that I am, and yet, I am more. I am everything I was and yet, I am now. I am more than the sum total of my experience. Experience is only as static as the staticity of one’s consciousness. I am, we Are. The missing factor in my personal transcendence at any point in time lies in the formula containing the view that I choose, multiplied by the potential of the One and All, and I am limitless.

I am more than I ever was, and I Will Be. I am greater than my greatest moment and I ever will be. With the ebb and flow of the river, so I am the stream. I am and shall be forevermore for, I am. And so it is.