Sage - Where There Is A Will

:person_in_lotus_position: :+1:

1 Like

That was me. And I’d like to clarify that I was not using that example to say that Emperor ZP has lost its power. Emperor v3 did bring out some aggression in me, and it blew up in my face… so much that I stopped running it for a LONG TIME. I can act a certain way, but it was not even close to my actual nature… nor should it be; even though it felt nice to feel “powerful”, it came at a cost, for me.

My point was… on Emperor ZP, now I feel so comfortable with myself, I CAN make an absolute fool of myself when having fun with my daughter and I’m 100% ok with it. I’ve made HUGE strides in my career and finances, without being angry and browbeating people into doing what I say. I’ve achieved those things by being more of myself, just better, not by acting like someone else.

I could be an angry pushy Emperor, but it’s more in my nature to be a quiet and calm, smiling at my growing empire while I sip my tea. And occasionally I’ll be happy enough to start singing to my favorite little person in the world… and why wouldn’t I? She’s a huge part of the reason I’m building any empire at all.

4 Likes

So you can be a badass alpha and still do those kind of things? :thinking:

Right on @BLACKICE ! Thank you for posting this!

2 Likes

I think I meant you can have success without coming across as a badass alpha. :wink:

2 Likes

Your point was made clearly in the original post.

And it was awesome.

3 Likes

Quantum Limitless ST3 is amazing for work and gaming purposes. I talk about work often so this time, I’ll focus on what I’ve seen in gaming today. I’ve had a lot of time taking care of my lady and kid.

I play a game called Bullet Echo. It’s a top-down shooter. Up until recently the game had been plagued with bots but it seems like there’s more human players which I’m grateful for.

My real-time strategy and ability to make swift decisions and alterations on the fly has had me carrying my team all day.

As I mentioned before when I experienced this on Limitless, I wish I had a Twitch account because the seemingly effortless style and level of play I’ve been demonstrating today would have made for amazing highlight reels.

I’ve been pulling 5+ kills, zero downs, 2+ revives very consistently all day. I’ve been multitasking kills to the point I’ll toss a grenade in a direction to cover a select, tactically important radius, pop two enemies in rapid succession and suppress for my low health team mates and pop, there’s a grenade kill.

I’ve had situations with my sniper, Firefly, that no sniper should be able to get out of, let alone take out a shielded Heavy bearing down on him from around the corner and the death circle’s heat fatal threat slowly but surely decreasing chances to retreat backwards, and another sniper trained on his position, covering most exits.

But I did.

The ability to feel the moment as it is and as it may (I avoid will for humility) develop and acting accordingly is quite apparent to me today.

Intuitive grenade tossing has had me cackling in the shadows of my room today.

This is my guy, with the Infernal Skin. Pretty much maxed in offensive capabilities, except for his gear.

Today, I’ve felt like I was on aimbot, knocking out entire squads, cooly swiveling around in my a place of my choosing, and I’ll feel a tinge, like a coaxing pressure, and without hesitation I’ve tossed a grenade down a random corridor, retreated or advanced as the impulse bids me and been gleefully rewarded by my name on the kill ticker next to a likely enraged stranger’s.

Imma start taking screenshots now that I realized that I can, in-game.

2 Likes

Hanging up there with a guy with almost a 500 trophies more than I have. For reference, I believe you get 4 trophies for each victory in-game.

1 Like

:sunglasses:

I’m just saying, bro.

We lost this one by a hair, but I mean… Look at the kills here :rofl:

No bots :cold_face:

That is the bottom line. I want to shout to the rooftops for my family and friends to learn and know about Sub Club, BUT, I know they wouldn’t grasp or understand or would they want to. Mebbe by example one day. Who knows?

1 Like

05/08/22

I skipped a few days of play while I was letting a bit of sickness go through. I ended up playing Paragon yesterday, to pretty decent affect.

The flu-like symptoms faded quickly over a few hours. My congestion cleared and my need to cough faded last night. The only thing that remains which is still gradually fading is my lower back pain. Whatever back issues I’ve got seem to have been irritated by whatever this sickness is, so the past two nights have been restless tossing and turning.

1 Like

On another note, Quantum Limitless ST3 throughout my sickness has been having me recall the most obscure memories from earlier life.

Not only the event (let’s say a birthday party) but persons that were there, conversations that were had and so on.

This is probably because of Quantum Limitless but learning things is more fun for me now. But only if I want to learn them.

I’m considering leaving my trade school. The schedule is a bit too much for me to maintain with my job and I’m getting the feeling that, though it is interesting, this isn’t for me.

1 Like

05/09/22

So, as I pretty much guessed before starting this stack, Emperor and Wanted in the same stack work outstandingly for me. But the energy intake requirements are a bit out of my reach, for now.

So, I decided to let go of Wanted for now and replace it with Limit Destroyer. It was between that or R.I.C.H. but, looking between the two, the former came out on top with the decision. I’d prefer to obliterate that which stands in the way of me becoming my wealthy(er) self than to stress myself ‘putting in requests for obscene amounts of money’ to a mind not ready for that.

Emperor x Limit Destroyer x Quantum Limitless.

I feel a bit guilty over the choice to leave my school which is seeming more and more right to me on the inside and outside, but that guilt comes from me desiring to live up to other’s expectations and desires for me.

More later.

Emperor, 5 minutes. Limit Destroyer, 7 minutes. Ascension Chamber, full time.

I’m fucking with Emperor so I’ll be keeping this title in my stack for the meantime. It’s kind of amusing to me. Emperor was the first title I started with and probably the one I had the most consistency with, running it solo for a time and then mixing and matching it before I switched to Ascension for better foundational structure.

So to have it come full circle is pretty funny.

I also find it interesting too because between the vibe of Sage on Stark and Sage on Emperor, me being on Emperor gives me a true sense of grounded, unfuckwithableness. Stark fits me like a pair of clothes that feel made for me. But something about Emperor urges me to keep going.

Emperor is also more challenging. Maybe that’s what it is…

Quantum Limitless is bloomin’ bruh. Even though I’m 90% committed to leaving my trade school, the idea of dropping QL for a different title or multi stage seems foolish. One of my favorite aspects that I’ve experienced is that inner voice that pops up of its own accord lending me the answer to a question, or helping someone to remember something.

The streamlining of my thought processes is something that I’m grateful for and day by day I see evidence that no, this isn’t the peak, we’re still going on up boi.

So, I’ve finally come to the point where I can reconsider Sage Immortal in my stack 🥹 I’m not sure what it is about Sage that never leaves me the fuck alone but I’m not mad. It’s like when I’ve had girls in the past that I’ve really enjoyed talking to and being around but due to reasons we went our separate ways, with neither of us happy about it.

Anyways.

I’m thinking SIM in a custom with either Limitless/QL ST3 or ST4.

@Malkuth

You’ve had experience with Sage. And you’ve had long term experience with Quantum Limitless in a custom. In your personal experience, which is more feasible with a custom with Sage between the cores I mentioned above? :slight_smile:

Edit: it’s probably because I mentally associate you with the Alchemist Malkuth, but as soon as I submitted that, I got that nagging voice in the back of my head saying, “BuT wHaT aBoUt AlChEmIsT bRo”

1 Like

You might (and should) laugh at this, but I’ve played a grand total of 2 loops of Sage Immortal since it was first released. (I actually thought it was 1, but I just went back and checked.)

The first one was on 15 August 2021 and the second was on 6 September 2021. After that, the ZP trial started and then it was just straight Dragon Reborn + (whatever) all the way until now. I now have 9 weeks left with Dragon Reborn.

After that, I may take a month of emptiness. Or I may dive right into my new customs.

One of those planned customs, a rebuild of NAISSANCE (my foundation custom), has Alchemist and Sage Immortal as the two cores. So, come August/September, I’ll be starting to get very familiar with it.

But so far, nada nunca.

Quantum Limitless…

Okay, I ran 11 months of QL from July 2020 to May 2021. Then I included it in the original build of NAISSANCE Qv2. Ran Naissance for 4 months. May 2021 to September 2021. Then I played it again from March 2022 to April 2022. So technically, I’ve had about 17 months of exposure to QL. And about 8 of those months were with QL 4. (And actually, I ran Alchemist and Quantum Limitless concurrently. So everything that describes QL above also describes Alchemist.)

Okay, so now that you know I can count with numbers, what the hell do I actually have to say?

hmm…

uhhhhh…

(got any more numbers for me to count?..)

okay, let’s see…

uhh…

nope.

i got nothin’

1 Like

okay, i’m back.

My own clear bias is to QL 4. But that’s mostly because I always considered that as my ultimate destination. The whole time I was playing Alchemist and Quantum Limitless, I was focused towards building a custom that had The Alchemist (st4), QL (st4), and Mind’s Eye as its cores. So, I spent a year, and then did that.

But no sooner had I listened to it for 2 months, than that exact custom popped out at me in the bathroom mirror and said, ‘You wanted me to give you some wisdom, Malkuth? Well here it is…Sorry, man. You’ve got to run Dragon Reborn.’

And after grumbling a bit, I went ahead and did just that. And then a couple of short months after that, what else happens? ZP customs. And then it’s like, ‘uhh…hey, man. That Naissance custom you built? Yeah. It’s kind of a dinosaur, bro. And also, it’s got one too many cores, bro. Sorry, bro. Bro-bro, bro (bro bro).’

hm.

Is there a point in this?

I love Quantum Limitless. (and Alchemist).

My experience has been somewhat heavily colored by this big-ass Dragon that I’m walking around with. But, I still can’t deny their effects.

Those two programs (Alch and QL) are the ones most closely aligned with my nature. They’re the ones that represent things I’ve been doing the whole time anyway. So, I feel a very natural connection with them.

As for Sage Immortal, I get the sense that it is extremely adaptable and can be played with almost anything AS LONG AS you don’t mind it popping up dropping wisdom gems all over the place as you go about your life.

It’s funny, I’d kind of felt like you were playing it this whole time. The Sage vibes are strong in you.

2 Likes

Quantum Limitless be HITTIN’

:rofl:

Not gonna lie, I second guessed my memory for a second there and sat there scrambling in my memory box but yeah that makes sense. I remember you were looking forward to DR over everything. I laughed at myself for sure.

As one who swims in the waters of musing before I come to my point, you have my sympathy :rofl:

Your posts just about always have value to me just watching your thought process.

Okaaaay, interesting. I was going to comment on this on one of my posts yesterday or the day before something similar. I don’t feel like I stopped running Sage at all. One of my fears starting up with Emperor… Two months ago? Whenever ZP customs became a thing. My fear was that I’d become overly aggressive with people that for whatever reason in my perception are impeding my desires or progress.

But no!

Since alpha is the term normalized for what I’m saying I’ll use it. Sage Immortal seems to have linked down to my very core in the time that I played it even down to so called alpha traits. I suppose I vibe more with the sigma male which… Makes sense for Sage Immortal.

My sense of status has risen with Emperor and did with Stark but never at the detriment of others.

Imma have to muse on that one :thinking: cuz my time with Sage wasn’t the longest and that was months ago.

1 Like

My Sage Immortal custom draft updated from back in March, before I got to run Quantum Limitless.

Sage Immortal Core
Quantum Limitless ST4 Core

Arcane Mastery

Depths of Love

Eventide

Faith Unyielding

Immortal’s Blade

Immortal’s Courage

Inner Gasoline

Path of Forgiveness

Spiritual Reality Alignment

The Flow

Wisdom Personified

Carpe Diem Ascended

Imma sit with it a bit before deciding. I’ll also have to do a bit of research into ST3 vs 4 in a custom.