RVConsultant: Topics, Ideas, and maybe Q&A

@Azriel

Did I understand that you were feeling nervous lately?

I wonder if you just need a few rest days.

@Azriel

Would you please comment more on “be dangerous, act nice”?

@friday

How long have you been running Khan stage 4?

The pre-Q version for 6 months.

And 6 months of Khan St4 customs.

I listened to Khan pre-Q for about 6 months too.

Now I’ve put it back in my playlist.

What changes have you noticed since listening to it in your custom versus pre-Q?

1 Like

I’m using Khan ST1 now, shud i add rebirth Ultima to make it smoother.

I dont think Khan has given me any significant issues until now

Also will 1 loop be enough?

For some reason the tag didn’t work and I just now found that.

I used to do that all the time. I’d imagine a scenario from my past, real or imagined and it would make me feel furious, mortified with embarrassment, or some other bad way. It was tapering off before, but it’s almost disappeared on DE. DR + Emperor custom. But it gets better. Now I’m doing the same thing with positive scenarios. I’ll imagine a scene from my life, but I’ll react in a better way than I did. It happens enough that I actually kinda sorta remember it that way, and feel like I had done it the good way.

1 Like

Have you alteady bought rebirth ?

not exactly- I had deep inner subtle feelings of anxiety and ackwardness when out and about after testing Emperor QV2 loop, I also had a sense of being to much/not enough and a stiff- while this was occuring I felt tremendous strenght, dominance, and confidence- the dissonance was quite paradoxical-hence ’ feeling off’

Then later that day intense anxiety around my life and for my well being- this is text book recon for me-especially when coupled with intense stress.

In retrospect - after unpacking the scenario-were currently fundraising for a co-investment now-and I had a ton of work to get done-in an unreasonable time table -so other people were ensured there money. I’ve kind of made peace for the next two months with my work situation because I breeze through it usually and get to stay on a decent retainer, but on pure Emperor having to do something like that, on someone else’s time table, for some one else benefit-because they didn’t manage certain things well + recon really pressed my buttons the wrong way. The tear between saying fuck this and wanting to get the work down added to the bad recon. Anyway all very silly and dramatic in hindsight but such is the nature of the reactive parts we all (or most I’d guess) have in our own ways.

I meant combine Fenrir and Empath in custom :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Really though, where did you get that from lol

Sounds like something Nietzsche or Jordan Peterson would say.

If I said that what I probably meant was have the capacity and strength, through competence and killer instinct, authentic internal and external status, such that your choice to be kind is not a conditioning, social convention, supplication, manipulation, but a genuine act of kindness when you could (theoretically) choose and get away with doing/acting otherwise.

yes… true.

What i meant to say was khan stage 1 should be adequate you do not have to purchase rebirth. However if you already have it then run it by all means.

I asked if i could run RebirthU coz I think Khan and AM are not working based on the thing on Khan sales page

So far I’ve run AM for 60 times Khan for 35 times and I dont feel anything happening.
I could be wrong tho. I’ve had RECON like things happen but they were happening before as well while using YT subs
I’m extremely confused rn

It might make it smoother. Sanguine or Elixir might be other options.

@TheBoxingScientist had a good question too.

Now as for feeling things, I don’t know if that is a reliable indicator. I feel nothing from Love Bomb but I do get Love Bomb results.

@David what could we say or do to undo your confusion?

Perhaps you could rephrase or repeat your inquiry. I think you are wanting to know if running Rebirth might help your results with Khan stage 1. Is that correct?

Last sentence.

I did read your above posts. Also thank you for elaborating. When I read your posts I imagine a really laid back dude who has women trying to restrain themselves from launching themselves at you. How do you think DR is help you so far?

If i were starting my journey again,would probably do a subliminal washout and run DR.A lot of the majors that didnt seem to work for me before work now after my DR run.Its a pretty heavy commitment though and can be rough at times.Are you still mixing subclub subs with YT subs?You might wanna stop the YT subs cause they may be confusing your mind with conflicting signals

How has DR been for you Meng?

For me it’s been like my best friend punching me in the stomach but for a really good reason.

1 Like

What do you classify as no results though?1-2 months isnt that long.Khan st1 is mostly a clearing stage also.AM i usually get more annoyed at people taking advantage of me,easier to anger etc at the beginning till it gets balanced later.Havent run khan st1 so can comment on what to look for in that.

My DR run was great.Really easy and light,not much recon.My healing custom that i ran before DR was actually much worse.>-< ST4 and DRU in particularly is very good for feeling good.Think joie is in them.Programs and modules that didnt work for me work better now also.There are times where external results vanished while healing was taking place but overall was a good run.Please note im the crazy person that jumped to st4+DRU after 1 month of ST1 though :sweat_smile::stuck_out_tongue:

I noticed that too.

I’m so glad DR was easy and light for you.

I did something similar. How has DR Ultima been?