RVConsultant: Topics, Ideas, and maybe Q&A

@Malkuth

Would you please comment on the link I posted above how men are acting strange around me?

1 Like

:rofl: That there is what is known in esoteric circles as a ‘typo’. Haha

Should have said ‘you’ve’. My bad.

Hmm… well, I’m (possibly incorrectly) assuming that you started Khan first. Because you’re already at Khan Stage IV but not yet (I think?) at Dragon Reborn IV.

So (if that’s true) one possible sign would have been if you’d noticed an uptick (or some other notable change) in Khan results, phenomena, or reconciliation after introducing DR and/or really starting to get deeper into it.

Guess there are other possible signs, but that’s what comes to my mind immediately.

I’ve been alternating the DR and Khan.

Up tick in Khan results, yes. Getting deeper into DR healing, yes.

Last night I had this long weird dream of over 5 themes. Existence. Hierarchies. Women. Emotions. Innovations. And that’s just what I can remember.

1 Like

Didn’t respond before because I’m completely inexperienced with Khan, but when I read your description my first intuitive thought is ‘energy and aura’.

I think you have a powerful flow of energy that’s interacting with people who are around you. It sounds like it’s kind of pouring energy into them when they’re in your presence.

I guess that’s part of what Khan does. Strengthens and intensifies your aura.

People who are faced with that need time to process it.

A little extra reflection on this: men (at least the average Western men) are less trained and probably less comfortable than women in skillfully accommodating energy exchange. Lots of them stay tight and try to keep the borders and boundaries ‘strong’. We are trained to look at interactions in terms of ‘winning and losing’. But the interactions that happen around energy are not so simply and easily characterized (or even recognized).

In other words, if you try to influence a man with your words or by physically moving him, then he can ‘identify’ you and then resist your influence. But if it’s happening with your energy, his worldview will probably categorize what’s happening as being more about himself. He’ll be confused by that.

I’m not being very precise here, but hopefully the basic point is getting across.

3 Likes

Funny fact, I’ve evolved. I now have started to delegate the delegating :wink:

6 Likes

This is simply awesome.

Nothing else to say.

2 Likes

This is so profound I will need to read it again. Probably after sushi.

1 Like

If sushi’s involved, I’d just ditch the post and double-down on the sushi. Bon appetit!

I’m pretty sure you’re my hero now lol. (only half joking, that is very cool)

2 Likes

I’m not 100% sure what the significance is, but I think every one of those scenarios would make me quite uncomfortable. :grimacing:

2 Likes

Hahaha! Even better!!

1 Like

What he said, some love your existence as it’s hope for them, others will see you as an unfamiliar alpha trying to steal their harem and glory. Ignore the second group and be unphased and enjoy the first group as they will help you if needed

1 Like

@pacman and @Yazooneh thank you for your ideas! Khan just has more and more surprises.

@BLACKICE I understand. For me it’s just been a bit odd because I’ve had to look in the mirror a few times wondering if I look scary.

1 Like

@TheBoxingScientist

I think at one point you indicated you didn’t want to get DR because it might inhibit your productivity.

If I think I understand what is happening, perhaps now that Qv2 is out, this inhibition of productivity might be less of an issue. I’m guessing that with Q+ it may even be less of an issue.

It might be less of an issue but it could still be an issue. I am not going to buy the product until i know for sure thats its not going to have a negative impact on my productivity.

I will decide when to buy it.

I already have rebirth which does a pretty good job at nailing most past issues.

1 Like

I´ve gone through the DR-program over 5 month.
Not once did I have to cancel work, and I was always able to function as a father and spouse.

I don´t recommend that you start new projects and the like. DR needs a bit of inward focus, and your free time might become more passive while on the program.

The first 2 stages are the toughest, the rest is easy and positive to run.

2 Likes

Glad its working for you.

1 Like

DR diminished by productivity at points in the short run but has raised my efficiency in life overall.

I was never able to not do/complete what really mattered though.

1 Like

Awesome man!

This happened with me too, although I’ve never used Dragon Reborn. I think that any significant inner work is going to make this happen sooner or later. In the external world of productivity, our tendency is to try to control things and bend circumstances to our will. That attitude doesn’t work well with the inner world.

1 Like