RVConsultant: Topics, Ideas, and maybe Q&A

I forgot to answer here. Personally I have found that heavy calory restrictive diets tend to confuse the body. Are you eating or fasting? Which mode should it pick? As a result it never enters fasting mode, leading to more muscle loss. Not to mention constant craving for food.

I’m not worried about metabolic slowdown. Most of the metabolism is linked to the musculoskeletal system, so as long as you have muscles and strong bones, your BMR can not go below a certain point. Although after a few weeks the body will go into a form of power-saving mode much like a computer, where it slows down everything and you need to move around for a bit for everything to reach maximum speed again.

I remember when I did a dry fast. After three days without water it took me about 20 minutes to get back to “normal” after waking up. For those first 20 minutes I looked like a senior citizen with a walking aid. But I could literally feel things slowly revving up inside my body, gaining speed until everything was running well again.

And YES, a human body can survive without water for longer than 3 days (I lasted 5), as long as you don’t eat either. Up to 14 days actually, provided the air has a high humidity so the skin and lungs can absorb some water, distilling the rest it needs from burning fat and anything else that’s wrong with the body. Including tumors, according to Dr. Filonov’s research. Don’t expect to be very active after day 2 though.

When it comes to the calory restriction diets, I believe the 5:2 diet is quite successful. Which is essentially doing those 500 calories 2 days a week and eating normally the rest of the week.

I still prefer Brad Pilon’s Eat Stop Eat method of doing a 24 hour fast once or twice a week. Maybe it’s because I’m lazy and don’t want to have to think about things. I never got into juice fasting because I really didn’t want to clean the juicer after every drink. :slight_smile:

Another one I know works is ADF (Alternate Day Fasting). There’s a YouTube channel of a girl that did that for a year I believe and ended up losing pretty much all the excess weight.

Of course, combine any of the above methods with 16:8 or even OMAD (One Meal a Day or 23:1) and you’re golden.

Completely unrelated, but what is the singular of calories? Does it even exist? Calory never makes it through the spellcheck.

Wow! Thank you! I need to think about this.

That right there is half the reason I know I need DR. The other half being not doubting myself or imagining negative scenarios and then reacting as if they actually happened… though with Halcyon that’s diminished 80%+ already.

1 Like

Dude! DR is my favorite program right now. I’ve wondered if there was some new tech in it.

@COWolf would you be inclined to provide @BLACKICE your comments on the above quote and how DR has helped you?

I can tell you that it’s really helped me. I NEEDED DR with Q tech to help me with that. I’ve been such a worrier most of my life.

1 Like

Calorie :nerd_face:

Though the concept of calories in general is deeply, deeply flawed, but that’s a whooooole other topic.

1 Like

@Yazooneh and @pacman

I’m requesting another Khan consultation.

With men, I’m noticing a few distinct reactions now which I think is where the polarizing is showing up when they are around me:

1. some men act giggly
  2. some men have this vacant stare, similar to deer in the headlights
  3. some men treat me like I’m good friends with them
  4. some men get nervous

There might be others but these are the ones that come to mind.

Any thoughts?

2 Likes

What stage of Khan are you running @RVconsultant?

Stage 4.:crossed_swords:

4 Likes

Yeah, it’s not easy to face the King of Dragons. :wink:

Now @Sub.Zero, are you implying that I’m regal?

It seems so since you’re getting this kind of treatment.

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

I’m like the Grinch- ‘fuck…it’s happening again’

3 Likes

the seedling energy of insane predictive responsible capabilities

I couldn’t find/remember if you mentioned this, what was your day to day like on DR Stage 2 ? (I think you skipped stage 3 but not 2)

It’s true. I did stage 2, not stage 3. As for what it was like, my memory is not so good. There is a wall of about 2 months of physical and emotional discomfort. I don’t remember much. I wish I could help. Perhaps I could help in another way. How is stage 2 for you?

My speculation…

1. Could be that you display maximum masculinity…that they desire and want.
  2. The weak and insecure men will feel nervous or sometime even threatened by your presence.

Basically they haven’t seen a well developed masculine man and desire to be like you. You are perfect in their eyes. Like kids looking at a super hero.

Thanks man! I wouldn’t have thought of those things. My mindset perhaps is still catching up to my results.

1 Like

Don’t you have delegating to do?

1 Like

@RVconsultant. Wow. So you’ve been going through Khan and Dragon Reborn at the same time? Or is it more that rice been alternating between then?

How has that experience been? Have the two programs combined and played against each other in any particular ways?

These are thoughtful and thought provoking questions. Please remember just because I do something doesn’t mean you should and might even mean you shouldn’t.

Yes.

I don’t know what you mean by rice.

It’s brought up some issues about women. Men are acting stranger around me.

I’m not sure I would know if they would. From your perspective how might I know if they are combined or playing against each other?

1 Like