RVConsultant: Topics, Ideas, and maybe Q&A

Thank you for this specific example.

I think that would be great for an employee.

How about for a fellow customer?

1 Like

You mean like you doing shopping ? And the lady is also shopping?

1 Like

Exactly! I realize asking another customer for help finding something can be a good way to start a conversation. However, I’m wondering if you might have something else in mind.

BTW I think I should mention that I’m asking these questions out of a combination of “beginner’s mind” and this deer in the headlights thing is just really odd for me (I’m not used to it).

I usually greet and smile then make a comment at something about her…like
Hello…seems like u have picked the same items like me…
It’s very hard for me to give lines or phrases…it depends alot on the context and environment

1 Like

@RVconsultant
Khan will definitely get u prepared for those things it makes u say the right things for the moment.

1 Like

I understand. What you have given me, TBH, is what I was hoping.

The thing is I’ve seen this deer in the headlights before. However it’s usually after talking with a woman for a few minutes. I think it’s a sign she’s REALLY into the conversation.

I have rarely seen it from across the room or with just me saying “hello”. So I wanted your and @Yazooneh’s unbaised input which is why I’ve been asking naive sounding questions.

Thank you. I was hoping this was the case. But I didn’t want to put words in your mouth.

Thank you both @pacman and @Yazooneh for your input because it’s given me more confidence in what I can do and in what I am perceiving.

1 Like

@ice and @pacman

I did see your posts.

I could not find your journal pacman.

You could start here:

1 Like

Khan for 11 months taught me that what you say doesn’t matter, everything required to get through is in the program you’re listening to

Talk to any girl you want to fuck tonight and try your luck, leave ego on the door

You’re the prize, just do it

2 Likes

Wow! Thank you for the tag. This resembles much of what I’m currently going through with KhanTB and really motivates me to stick with it for at least 2 months. Thanks @RVconsultant

This was what I was hoping your conclusion would be.

Thank you!

I think the reward is there, which is why I stuck it out. Now for reducing the reconciliation, you could reread that post for my Elixir and Sleep/Dreams Ultimas.

This is a general message to the forum. I’m wondering if as Ultimas are being upgraded to v2 if we might see an increase in reconciliation, especially in tempers or by people trying to out-alpha others.

I ask forum members to do their best to monitor their emotions, and also report or flag anything you think might need intervening with.

Even if you think you’re in the right, might be better to ignore or de-escalate. I realize you might want to defend yourself or explain yourself or reason with the person. However, that might be counterproductive as I think that it’s possible when someone is experiencing a lot of reconciliation, they might be unresponsive to such responses, or it might further agitate them.

I will tag some people who I want to make sure see this. If you see this and I didn’t tag you, it’s because I may have wanted to tag you but I’m not perfect and neither is my memory so please don’t take it personally.

PS No one is in trouble. This is just a heads up. I’m not listing people because I’m concerned about any thing they have posted. I’m listing people to make sure they see this post, and to state there might be increased negativity on the forum with the new updates, and to please tag me if you see any.

@Brandon
@Ice
@Hoppa
@Simon
@TheBoxingScientist
@COWolfe
@pacman
@Yazooneh
@SubliminalUser
@subliminalguy
@BLACKICE
@Fractal_Explorer
@Sub.Zero
@Lion
@Azriel
@Apollo
@Leandros
@Palpatine
@Meng123
@Pyro
@Malkuth
@Yondaime
@NinjaFox
@King
@FoxDie
@PurpleRT73
@Sebastian_Po
@Xiaolong

11 Likes

@SaintSovereign @Fire @DarkPhilosopher

Possible prevention and early warning. Please see above post.

1 Like

The only man I try to out alpha is my self

4 Likes

Spoken like a true Khan!

1 Like

I have noticed a downtick in reconciliation, not an uptick. Although I have never been one to try to out alpha someone. That’s just not my game. Thanks for the warning.

Only ran 1 updated ultima so am in the clear dont feel reconciliation but I’ll check up on myself and keep an i out
Thank for looking out

Right on man!

You bet man!

Good preemptive warning, my bet is there will be less recon with v2, and there aren’t any hard alpha Ultimas- that I can think of :thinking: new Ultima to make AAFFF- Alpha as fuck forum fighter :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes