RVConsultant: Topics, Ideas, and maybe Q&A

It seems that questioning basic assumptions of your reality that you have probably lived by for decades is quite profound. If you would comment further, perhaps many people could benefit.

1 Like

Not seeing yourself as others do or how you’re perceived. Not in a people pleasing or attention seeking way . More like thinking you’re a great guy or a people person only to find out people think you’re a jerk or do everything to avoid you.

2 Likes

Wow! This seems really profound. I can understand this might be emotionally hitting you deep. What’s keeping your mood up?

1 Like

Honestly I have no idea. Just pushing through and doing the deep inner work and knowing it’s worth it. Accepting reality is a huge part of it as well.

1 Like

This is definitely one of the ways I keep going. Exercise I find is also helpful. So is just getting out of the house and doing something… anything. Well, anything that is benevolent or neutral. :grin:

1 Like

:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@Ikigai

Welcome to the Sibling-hood of the Dragon!

2 Likes

Once again I have lost count of how many loops I have run today

At least no one can say you’re bragging about how many you’ve done. :grin:

1 Like

It seems to me that Stage 3 does contain that element.

1 Like

I wanted to add something about building custom subliminals. I had a few Terminus Squared custom subliminals, and decided to evaluate which modules I thought were not working. After I made a list, I created another custom subliminal with the modules I thought were not working.

After a month, I re-evaluated the ones I thought were not working. There didn’t seem to be any improvement. So increasing the amount of focus on modules that I thought were not working, did not force them to start working. By adding modules that I was already listening to into a new custom, I was increasing the number of loops. Which @SaintSovereign recently warned about in the post below.

The thing that has helped me has been running Dragon Reborn. I’m guessing there is a new technology in there that is helping other modules I have work better or start working.

So before you start to think about how to do more loops of something, by doing more loops or making another subliminal with the same modules that repeat what you already are playing, read this…

and also consider using Dragon Reborn.

1 Like

Sounds like blocks are being dissolved. That’s great news and also I admire your empiricism in investigating the question.

I’ve been working on something somewhat related and I think it’s working. I look forward to being able to add Dragon Reborn to the mix. (Just too heavy right now.)

2 Likes

This is my thought too.

Thank you.

1 Like

@James

What you have posted, makes me think you are becoming a different person than you were 2 weeks ago. The changes you are describing seem remarkable!

Achievement Unlocked: Dragon Heart of Progress

1 Like

I feel like I am. Either that or as Dragon Reborn is designed to do I am gradually uncovering and becoming my true self
Like we had discussed previously there are whole times and even days that I have no idea how I was the way I was before. It just doesn’t seem or feel like me. As if it took place in an alternate universe.
Yet another thing I noticed earlier in how I’m changing is that I’m not consumed with regret. Yeah ok a lot of shit , drama, and headaches could have easily been avoided but I don’t feel a need to dwell on the past anymore. Or not as much. Seems pointless now and a ginormous waste of time. Ginormous is a technical term.
I also don’t feel like I take things personally as much if at all anymore. People can and will feel the way they want. It’s their lives and I can be supportive and all but they have to figure things out for themselves.

2 Likes

Hah, you guys are hyping this up a lot. Now if only name-embedding and a power-upgrade would come soon…

1 Like

You didn’t add the most important element; “when you’re stonewalling”, so it should be:
So, when you’re stonewalling before you start to think about how to do more loops of something…

What Saint wrote is related to increasing the number of loops when you’re stonewalling. I know you spoke about stonewalling yourself but I just wanted to make it clear since some users may think you referred to the idea of increasing the number of loops in general or as a strategy of increasing the intensity of results.

Stonewalling is a problematic matter since it might be easily mistaken for the subliminal program working on a very deep level therefore Saint suggested to be patient and just try to wait it out.

The second (and more difficult strategy) is suppressing the lust for results. Constantly looking for results can actually short circuit the process. You just need to run the sub and take action and let the alchemical process occur.
Also, a lot of times when people are saying that “the results dropped,” they’re actually referring to the loss of ACUTE results. When you first run a sub, you’ll immediately start seeing results because the scripting is new and novel to your subconscious. After a couple of weeks, your subconscious becomes accustomed to the new reality (to an extent) and it isn’t so “novel” anymore. This is when the deep work occurs, where you have to be very self-aware of your past patterns and habits. That way, you can really gauge if you’re truly stonewalling, or just becoming used to the new reality.

Sounds like Atman.

Sounds like Rebirth.

Sounds like forgiveness.

2 Likes

Maybe I should have added the context of stonewalling.

1 Like

Maybe. I figured it out easily but some users could not grasp it and that sentence sounds like a very radical statement. Another thing we have to take into account is @James’s case. He is getting remarkable results playing a lot of loops per day. I play ten per day and see a very good improvement too. Of course, the results don’t depend solely on the number of loops but it seems that a big number of loops doesn’t do any harm, as long as you don’t get reconciliation nor hit the wall.

1 Like