RVConsultant: Topics, Ideas, and maybe Q&A

@James

I know that feeling way too much, in regards to trying to fix your life and not knowing how. Reading every God damn book you can, watching seminars and all this shit about the Law of Attraction (which I genuinely believe in) and anything else that can give you results and then FINALLY, after praying so hard, finding SubClub and having it change your life the way it is now.

You’re doing good my brother. Keep testing and reporting.

3 Likes

and if you wake up with a headache… just think how your issues feel… :hammer:

4 Likes

Seriously concussed?

1 Like

@RVconsultant

Oh I have to say this is one of my favourite lines…so deep.

1 Like

I find 2 loops a day of a Q format yields effective results. But I suppose if I brought out my machismo, I’d set it up on 3 devices in the same room and loop it and then I could boast I was listening to more than 25 loops a day. :muscle:

BTW, I’m joking. This is NOT a recommended way to listen to Subliminal Club subliminals.

2 Likes

This tends to be my attitude as well. I just go and go until I feel I’m hitting a wall, and I respect the rest days.

1 Like

Oh well, nobody has ever told you the world is a huge lunatic asylum where each of us is just another case? :face_with_hand_over_mouth: If not, I’m telling you, James, we are all mad! All mad! All mad! Did you hear me! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I had a slight headache two days ago after running 10 loops but when I put my hand to my head for twenty seconds and gave my eyes a subtle message it disappeared and then I thought of one Polish method of self-healing by putting your hands to your head. It’s the BSM self-healing method.

2 Likes

Not need to be worried about me but thank you. I ran another 10 loops last night and I feel great now. I’m taking a nigh off and shall see how it goes. In the general recommendation they encourage us to increase the number of loops for a reason. Don’t you think? I don’t advise you to do it my way, I would never do, but think about that.

1 Like

It does make me curious if you can possibly heal and purge everything to the point that you feel indifferent to almost everything?

I believe you can. I was in that state for a while when running KhanQ St3 8 loops. I felt like a stone in the river.

1 Like

@Apollo this is the post I referred to earlier :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ah, got it. Thanks my friend

2 Likes

I’ve wondered about this. But so far DR seems to be freeing up emotional space for feeling and thinking more of what I want to feel and think.

2 Likes

If not indifferent, at least non-reactive.

1 Like

I will take that for sure. Definitely sticking with Dragon Reborn

1 Like

Mental and emotional minimalism

I have found this to be true. Things that used to get me angry, just are far less likely to. Instead I still have the thought “I don’t like this” or “This is not something I want”. But all the anger is either gone or greatly reduced.

5 Likes

I’ve had situations that would either send me into an instant panic or make me freeze up entirely have far less impact on me and I have managed to work through situations that I would potentially be terrified of prior. It’s not completely clear yet but it’s progressing.

3 Likes

I’ve been reading a book about self awareness and it has me curious as to where and how I have been delusional and not facing reality or being realistic.
@RVconsultant