RVConsultant: Topics, Ideas, and maybe Q&A

Is this the correct thread to get a quick question answered by an experienced user?

You can ask it in here or make your own thread

Hello there, thank you for answering, I actually had two questions regarding these programs. First of all are these programs prone to ego-inflation, and secondly what is the reason behind status programs triggering anger or irritation, is this a permanent effect or will this vanish over time?

Sounds interesting,might give twice a week a try next week and see what happens

I haven’t read about anybody getting a inflated ego from these Subliminals.

The effect will disappear as you assimilate the subliminal.

3 Likes

Hmm,its more self worth and love than ego inflation.youll feel youll deserve more and shouldnt be pushed around,taking advantage of.as for the anger,its the inner and outer reconciling between themselves.it goes away after awhile.csn read the post below for more info

2 Likes

Would you please define ego inflation?

I don’t know why it might lead to anger or irritation in some people, but it can happen with any subliminal. It can vanish over time as it’s probably due to reconciliation.

2 Likes

Haha,your becoming a even faster archivist than me lately :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

The game is on! You got competition

1 Like

I have the ability Quick Draw activated :joy:. I see they upgraded you from Junior to Arch Archivist

1 Like

I read a journal from elme he ran a product called ascended mogul for a very long-time, the backbone that this program gave him remained with him for the entirety of his journals. An agitation, irritation and anger that arises whenever someone crossed his boundaries?

I want to know whether it is something specific in the program or what is causing this.

Self-worth, love and whatnot are important but to what extend? In natural life are growth is gradual, increasing growth day by day, which leads into my next answer for rvconsultant.

It could have just been that he was learning to be more assertive and overcompensated.

If you notice any agitation, irritation, or anger, you can decrease amount of time you are listening.

Ego-inflation, from my point of view is something that happens when a persons self-identity grows too quickly, giving that person a feeling of godliness, a superiority complex, and generally a feeling of being special, worth more or above others.

I think this is unhealthy. Considering that these titles change you so quickly I have to know whether this is something that has been observed. Especially in regards to power, it comes with responsibility, and that responsibility is only going to be kept if that person has the understanding of how to wield so much power, otherwise he might become self-destructive.

If I were to grow as a person, sure I want to be very confident, have healthy self-esteem, love, worth, but it must be genuine. These programs change your identity within but you have nothing external to back it up with? In life normally you start to affirm something to yourself after you achieve something external. And of course that is the purpose of alchemy to externalise inside change but when done through technology what are the limits and how far can you take it before it becomes artificial growth? Consider the side-effects.

I think this is an important question to consider.

Power always comes with responsibility and that is the case with subliminal programming as well. These programs are programming someones mind and some people have reported being affected for months after washouts. How much of that behaviour is driven by the subliminal? And what if a subliminal is negatively affected that person? What if that person can not control those negative effects because the subconscious takes precedence over the conscious mind?

I like the whole concept of subliminal programming but responsibility is also of importance.

Are these questions looked into or being looked into?

1 Like

Your caution is wise. If you think you are experiencing ego inflation, you can take a break listening to the subliminals.

2 Likes

Thank you, will take it into consideration I’m of the opinion that slow, gradual, monumental approach to growth is what eventually leads to the finish line.

Like the mighty oak that grew for thousands of years.

With technology we can often surpass the limits of nature but at what cost?

Been reading around and one of your other posts spoke to me/feels right,lol.Gonna listen again today then take the rest of the week off as an experiment for the next 2 weeks.Thanks for the help and always dropping useful info.

1 Like

Is there anything else I might be able to do to help you?

Did you get your questions answered?

Do you run a mix of solace and regular or just solace?
Also what are you listening to these days and hows it going!?

edit: saw above you prefer to keep this secretive but hope it’s going well and curious to hear what you’d share about mask and solace if willing.

2 Likes

Question:

If creating a custom Q sub with 3 cores, does this then class the custom subliminal as, 1 major?

If so, why?

1 Like