RVConsultant: Topics, Ideas, and maybe Q&A

I meant combine Fenrir and Empath in custom :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Really though, where did you get that from lol

Sounds like something Nietzsche or Jordan Peterson would say.

If I said that what I probably meant was have the capacity and strength, through competence and killer instinct, authentic internal and external status, such that your choice to be kind is not a conditioning, social convention, supplication, manipulation, but a genuine act of kindness when you could (theoretically) choose and get away with doing/acting otherwise.

yes… true.

What i meant to say was khan stage 1 should be adequate you do not have to purchase rebirth. However if you already have it then run it by all means.

I asked if i could run RebirthU coz I think Khan and AM are not working based on the thing on Khan sales page

So far I’ve run AM for 60 times Khan for 35 times and I dont feel anything happening.
I could be wrong tho. I’ve had RECON like things happen but they were happening before as well while using YT subs
I’m extremely confused rn

It might make it smoother. Sanguine or Elixir might be other options.

@TheBoxingScientist had a good question too.

Now as for feeling things, I don’t know if that is a reliable indicator. I feel nothing from Love Bomb but I do get Love Bomb results.

@David what could we say or do to undo your confusion?

Perhaps you could rephrase or repeat your inquiry. I think you are wanting to know if running Rebirth might help your results with Khan stage 1. Is that correct?

Last sentence.

I did read your above posts. Also thank you for elaborating. When I read your posts I imagine a really laid back dude who has women trying to restrain themselves from launching themselves at you. How do you think DR is help you so far?

If i were starting my journey again,would probably do a subliminal washout and run DR.A lot of the majors that didnt seem to work for me before work now after my DR run.Its a pretty heavy commitment though and can be rough at times.Are you still mixing subclub subs with YT subs?You might wanna stop the YT subs cause they may be confusing your mind with conflicting signals

How has DR been for you Meng?

For me it’s been like my best friend punching me in the stomach but for a really good reason.

1 Like

What do you classify as no results though?1-2 months isnt that long.Khan st1 is mostly a clearing stage also.AM i usually get more annoyed at people taking advantage of me,easier to anger etc at the beginning till it gets balanced later.Havent run khan st1 so can comment on what to look for in that.

My DR run was great.Really easy and light,not much recon.My healing custom that i ran before DR was actually much worse.>-< ST4 and DRU in particularly is very good for feeling good.Think joie is in them.Programs and modules that didnt work for me work better now also.There are times where external results vanished while healing was taking place but overall was a good run.Please note im the crazy person that jumped to st4+DRU after 1 month of ST1 though :sweat_smile::stuck_out_tongue:

I noticed that too.

I’m so glad DR was easy and light for you.

I did something similar. How has DR Ultima been?

@Sub.Zero and @Leandros

Are you listening to DR Ultima?

How has it been?

I think I understand. I think caution with Qv2 is wise. I’m going to introduce Qv2 slowly.

How did you get burned by RM?

Hmm,not sure about DRU effects wise but for me its a great feel good ultima and anti recon.Running st4 by itself is noticably heavy but if you run dru on the same day,no recon and no heavy processing so was really useful.It also boosts other subs and removes recon from customs if ran on same day.Feels something like RebirthU actually

I was running my 2 customs at 3 loops each and ultimas at 1 loop with great results and everything was working perfectly.Dropped to 2 loops of my customs and added 1 loop of RM and it was recon central and all my customs and ultimas stopped working for the week i was running it.I concluded it was either too strong or the script didnt agree with me but didnt get confirmation till got my qv2 custom.That ones really smooth,no recon at all.So think its RM not the tech.My subconcious really doesnt like something in it

1 Like

What were they doing to stalk you?

Local celebrities?

Thank you for elaborating so clearly! You have really committed to personal growth mate!

RebirthU absolutely made ST1 smoother. In fact it’s a wonderful Ultima to use anytime you’re changing your stack or changing stages

2 Likes

Thanks for posting this mate!

That’s amazing! That sounds similar to the revisioning process that Neville teaches (I’ve not studied it myself, but I’ve got a friend who’s really into Neville stuff so he’s told me a bit)