Rooted in Life [Dragon Flight/Reborn Chosen: The Way of Nature]

Day 11
I removed the earwax yesterday and when I was listening to my stack in the morning I heard some additional noise in the background and the energies were coursing throughout my body more intensively. It may be a coincidence yet…

4 Likes

Day 12
I feel so relaxed, meek, and “naked” psychologically today that I would just lay down and take a nap. lol I’m way more aware of my past insecurities that try to reemerge from time to time and that helps me understand how ridiculous they are and how much they affected me and crippled me in the past. That’s a really interesting introspection I’ve been having recently. My old-self rediscovery.

4 Likes

Day 14
I had no idea that I would ever become as powerful internally as I am now and it’s not the kind of power Emperor and Khan (pre-ZP) give you but a power that consumes you giving you a new thunderous identity. DR ZP is not a joke indeed and I’ll be running it for three more cycles which sounds just great to me, especially, when compared with the previous stages when I got really sloppy due to the recon.

4 Likes

Day 16
Yesterday I felt really heavy processing occurring in my head. I was pretty tired mentally and a bit sleepy for most of the day. I was getting slight recon in the morning in the form of irascibility. Once the recon dissipated I felt so powerful internally like I had never done before.

edit:
I’m truly starting to feel as if I was a dragon reborn, the sense of a dragon’s power in me is so immense.

2 Likes

Day 17
The new updated technology is so taxing energetically on me that I consider decreasing the amount of exposure from the recommended listening pattern to listening to my stack every 3-4 days. I haven’t decided upon that yet only because the transformation that’s been occurring in me is significantly stronger on the new technology and I wouldn’t want to spoil it. On the other hand, decreasing the amount of exposure may be beneficial to me even more. I shall stick with the recommendations till the end of this cycle and see what happens during the washout then.

1 Like

Have you tamed your dragon yet? :dragon:

1 Like

It’s still thrashing my psyche and causes recon from time to time but it’s worth it since every time the recon has passed I notice how much stronger I’ve become. I feel I’m really close to the point where all the psychological damage that was done to me in the past will get resolved. I’m sure it’ll get done since three more cycles await me. The only drawback is that it’s so taxing energetically on me.

3 Likes

Day 18

Most of my energy gets consumed by my stack and there’s not much energy left to deal with more stuff like doing some work or even interacting with people. That’s the price for the huge inner transformation occurring in me.

Sometimes I even feel as if an old part of me was dead but still required of me to handle its “weight”. The new part of me needs more energy, focus, and drive. That’s the main reason I’ll be switching back to GLM when I’m done with the washout.

3 Likes

Same to me even if at times it gets a bit better. Are you also experiencing mental fog?

So are you going to do 4 cycles in total?

1 Like

Yes but it’s slight, especially, when I compare it with the brain fog I got on the first version of Limitless ZP.

Yes, I’ll be doing four cycles of Dragon Reborn (St4) as that’s the most important stage.

2 Likes

Sometimes, I found it difficult to memorize things or make more or less eleaborate reasoning.
I guess it is just low energy :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Yes, that’s why I was considering decreasing the amount of exposure to listening to my stack every three days. We need to take into account that some of us run their titles for even 3 minutes every other day. Even Saint does it:

We’re simply getting overexposed and if it was too much for us we should decrease the amount of exposure or just suffer the consequences. Another thing would be increasing our energy level by being more active physically or (and) supplementing our diet properly.

I will be sticking with the recommended pattern but if it was too much I’ll be forced to decrease the amount of exposure. I suggest you should do the same, mate.

2 Likes

Day 20
Finally, I got to the point where I’m not tired of listening to my stack anymore and the recon passed completely. I’m at peace with myself a lot and I’m looking forward to stacking Dragon Reborn with A Love Bomb for Humanity and that should help me get healed when it comes to some critical issues I used to have and may still need to get resolved.

3 Likes

Day 21
That was the last day on this stack and there’s the five-day washout ahead. I may run one loop of LBH on the morrow, however. I’ve got a feeling that LBH may be the missing piece in the jigsaw of my healing and I just cannot wait to give it a try.

3 Likes

Washout

Day 1
I know that it may be not a really elegant summary of my run on this stack but I don’t feel like I want to put all my thoughts into words, so, please, forgive me for the plain form of the summary. The first value is my estimate of how it was before running the stack and the second one is the estimate after the run. The scale is from 1-10 where “10” is the best score (I consider just perfect). So here we go.

• Cultivate a profound positive connection with nature, developing a rich sense of inner peace, calmness, and love.

3 / 6

• Generate a positive sense of complete unity with your environment, no longer feeling “separated” from nature and the uni-verse (“one song”).

1 / 4

• Generate a sense of deep gratitude for simply being able to experience nature and existence. Fall in love with your life and the experience of living.

2 / 7 :boom:

• Live in the moment, learn how to appreciate the “small things” and use those moments of bliss to help achieve your goals.

6 / 7

• Irradiate an energetic aura of pure positivity, hope, and kindness that others, if they choose, will generate also.

5 / 7

• Subconsciously (and consciously, if you actively pursue this objective) observe nature, derive personalized lessons from those observations, and incorporate them into your life in a positive way that helps you achieve your goals.

5 / 8

• Remove all societal limitations imposed by a feeling of disconnectedness from nature.

2 / 7 :heart_eyes:

• Remove all mental limitations preventing you from expressing your true, natural self to the world.

2 / 8 :muscle:

• Unlock the full spectrum of your emotional life, experiencing positive emotions (like fortitude, fearlessness, gratitude, and love) more profoundly, while maintaining…
  • … Complete balance of your emotional life and your emotions. All emotions are healthy when moderated.

3 / 7 :slight_smile:

• Develop your mental fortitude, and become impervious to negative attacks from others.

6 / 8

• Body language shifting: Develop the body language of one who is powerful, yet moves with elegance and grace.

6 / 7

• Become healthier, just as nature intended for humanity, optimizing your diet toward consuming the foods that will best promote better health.

6 / 7

• Develop a deep sense of hope, peace, and positivity for the future.

6 / 7

• Inspire those around you to follow your lead and assist with achieving any positive goals.

3 / 5

• Using your observations on nature, discover your purpose in life and take action toward those goals.

6 / 7

I feel I may put some more thoughts into words to sum it up better later on but who knows. Peace! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Great idea of using scale on each objective but wonder why the denominators are many but never 10 :upside_down_face:

Edit: I reread the post and realized I misunderstood oops :sweat_smile: Never mind me your idea is great.

1 Like

Washout Day 2
I felt a bit tired in the morning but I took a capsule of Korean Ginseng and that got resolved within 30 minutes. Oh boy, I have more energy than I could ever wish for, it’s like being on steroids. :wink: This little kitten may be the answer to ZP that is really demanding when it comes to energy consumption.

3 Likes

Washout Day 3
I’m pretty calm and relaxed today. Apart from that, the sense of being a powerful entity is really profound. However, there’s a slight recon lingering in the back of my head in the form of slight sadness.

1 Like

Washout Day 4
All those changes that have happened to me now appear really natural to me as if I’ve been always that way but I’m aware of how much I’ve changed thanks to the Dragon and the best part is there are still three more cycles to run so I’m going to get out of it even more.

1 Like

Nice where do you get yours from?