Main Disc. Thread - A Love Bomb For Humanity (FREE Title!) (Nov. 2023 Updated with New Subliminal Experience!)

Oh, wow. All that explosive power from Love Bomb will now be directed inwards. I mean, there was always a personal effect from LB, perhaps as an indirect effect for embodying that state; but this seems way more promising on a personal level. Full effects of Love Bomb imploding inside, ALL FOR ME :smiling_imp:

Thank you :smiley:

9 Likes

Maybe I should do one cycle of this stack and then return to my original stack after that just to get a feeling for it.

5 Likes

Sorry my english is not very good. Does it mean one would be mentally tortured if he act against someone’s trust?

3 Likes

:purple_heart::blue_heart::heart::clap::crown:

3 Likes

My guess is that you will feel guilt if you do something like this because you literally feel bad for treating a loved one that way. And everyone is loved when using LBH.

6 Likes

I believe A Love Bomb For Humanity can fit any stack extremely well. I applied every ZP lesson we’ve learned to this title. It’s going to be something else.

I ran it for 3 minutes because I had already hit my limit for today, but we’ll call it creator’s prerogative. Anyway, after about 20 minutes of just euphoria and bliss that left me just sitting in the chair, I decided to go see how my fiancee would respond, since I didn’t tell her I was testing this. I go downstairs, kiss her on the cheek and start playing with her hair… and she started staring at me and was literally DROOLING. There was a long line of drool from the fork she was eating with to her mouth.

I was actually taken aback by how blatant that effect was and asked her what just happened. She said she was just simply enamored with what I was doing (touching her hair) and she just couldn’t help herself. I told her about the sub and she said she didn’t feel any different, but she can clearly recognize that something happened.

49 Likes

No, what @Lion said. You’d feel guilty. That’s not IN the script, but with the script flooding you with feelings of love and positivity, it’s a natural side effect.

12 Likes

I feel convinced that ALBFH can take another Goddardian perspective on the healing stack. Going to write more in my journal.

2 Likes

Sounds good man! Im testing this baby right away… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes:

6 Likes

You were correct! The third title has arrived!

It seems the scales have been tipped. Nothing stops this. A Love Bomb For Humanity has been unleashed upon…humanity! :smiley:

8 Likes

True Sell…

Paragon Sleep…

Love Bomb for Humanity… FOR FREE!

SubClub is the best!!!

22 Likes

Lol so it would come paired with some Fenrir in my custom :rofl:
Edit: Thanks for this subliminal, I was considering CWON, but maybe this LBfH is the one.

4 Likes

Can this module help manifest a specific girlfriend from another country?

1 Like

You are right man! Ive forgotten my prediction… thanks for remembering it.

6 Likes

New Love Bomb and True sell and whatever third title of your choice. The possibilities.

8 Likes

Yeah a new title. And free. Thank you very much. :slightly_smiling_face: :smiley: :relaxed:

6 Likes

Thank you @SaintSovereign for all the amazing new products. This new Love Bomb looks really nice and it’s very kind for you make it a gift for us.

@James this might be what you were asking for.

7 Likes

Oooof a Stark, Wanted, Love Bomb for humanity would be very interesting haha. Besides the point I do wanna stack this. I have gotten better at loving myself but this could definitely help push things along in that regard and especially help heal. I also feel with self love and positivity it would push people to take action more cause if you love yourself at least for me I do tend to respect and trust myself more as well. Definitely a theory I intend to try out

7 Likes

Not really the focus of the title, lol. I’m assuming you saw the box, saw the long copy and decided to read it later, haha.

17 Likes

Getting LBH on a cool date too:

22/7/22

EDIT: Well here it is the 23rd of July but USA order date is 22nd lol.

5 Likes