Rooted in Life [Dragon Flight/Reborn Chosen: The Way of Nature]

@AlexanderGraves So true. All my life I have felt the same thing but thanks to Sub Club and a few other modalities I am getting ready to let my freak flag fly! Lol​:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::wink:

2 Likes

Day 3 of the washout.

Yesterday I felt as if I had been naked when it comes to my psyche. As if the whole societal veil had got thrown away and my “soul” could shine through the entire societal programming that had been imposed on me. I felt as if nothing had been hidden and all “me” was outside so that everybody could see it.

I got a lot of insights into how my psyche works and realized how much depends on the habits that have been ingrained into our psyche. Thinking, emotional, behavioral, and reacting habits that have nothing to do with who we really “are”. We’re all prisoners of our habits and conditioning, and those of us whose habits and conditioning were set positive, mainly by their environment and in their childhood, are so much luckier than I am. -Prisoner of hate and abuse. I don’t pity myself it’s more about understanding that my habits and conditioning are not “real” me and that the key is breaking out of them and setting positive habits by conscious work with the help of positive conditioning (thanks to Mental Alchemy = SC subs + taking action).

Dragon Flight + CWoN created a beautiful synergy even though I got hit by recon quite hard at some point.

3 Likes

Day 5 of the washout.

I had plenty of dreams last night but one of them was quite interesting. I was in a tower similar to Eiffel’s. At the top of it there was a room called “Nowhere” I was a bit anxious to enter and ultimately I didn’t do that. I didn’t really want it though. Am I afraid of being “nowhere”? The question sounds ridiculous yet it may point to my biggest issue which is my comfort zone and the lack of willingness to explore life. It looks like the combo DR and CWoN is perfect to tackle it.

3 Likes

And this is your second run of Dragon Reborn.

Really amazing to jump into the water and the mud and just allow yourself to work with it and work through it.

:muscle:t6: :muscle:t6: :muscle:t6:

2 Likes

Yes, I’m a bit excited about the next two cycles since I’ll be running Dragon Reborn (St4) along with CWoN. I want to go deeper into resolving my deepest issues even though after running Dragon Flight along with CWoN I don’t feel the need of resolving them anymore since they’ve slackened significantly. But let’s go deeper into their roots, let’s shake them, and see what happens.

2 Likes

Dragon Reborn (st 4) and CWoN - cycle 1
Day 1
I ran my stack in the morning and recon is hitting me pretty hard in the form of irascibility. Nothing I can’t manage or control but still, it is unpleasant. I’m looking forwards to the DR upgrade. I’m sure it’s DR causing the recon since the recon I’ve got on CWoN has an entirely different form.

1 Like

I took a nap and the recon has gone away. Good.

3 Likes

Day 3
Today I feel much more energetic and at the same time really relaxed. There has been no recon whatsoever for two days. It feels like my mind was welcoming the script and it may be that the main reason is doing all the stages proceeding Dragon Reborn (stage 4 that is). I don’t want to get too optimistic about that since I know recon can hit you pretty hard and at any time but there’s a strange hope in me that says I can be optimistic about that and in general as well. Inner peace is filling me out today. It’s a nice feeling indeed.

3 Likes

Day 5
Today’s mood and inner strength are best depicted by the picture below:

I’ve no idea what’s happened but it’s like something has finally “clicked” deep inside me. I hope it will last for a long time and it’s not only a short episode. The amount of masculine power in me is really high. That calm masculine power everybody loves so much.

8 Likes

Day 7
My nose is “twitching” (or whatever) just after listening to my stack with the updated version of Dragon Reborn:

When I saw it in the mirror I thought I was transforming into a dragon. :rofl:

3 Likes

Day 8
My stack is really demanding when it comes to the power consumption level. I woke up groggy and I had a hard time getting off bed but I found a solution that was simply forcing myself to get up and start my day. I’m going to see how intaking Magnesium is going to affect that.

Edit: I’m way better connected to my body, feeling more, letting my body react the way it wants but at the same time controlling myself (my mind) the way I want.

2 Likes

Day 9
My nose twitching came back yet again in the morning when I had been done with listening to my stack. :rofl:

It feels like the upgraded version of DR hits deeper, I can sense it almost on the visceral level - its energy. It feels as if my mental foundations were getting malleable in the fire of the Dragon and were being shaped in the Dragon’s blood, that is in something ancient and alien to me. I feel a bit like a stranger to myself and it’s very similar to the inner transformation (mainly perceptual) I was experiencing on Mk.II and Mk.III during the ZP test.

3 Likes

There’s something peculiar about how Dragon Reborn (st4) is affecting me. My mind is still and strong yet my physiology seems to behave as it used to when I was a kid, teenager, and young adult that is when I’m in a social situation that is tense because of some conflict my body starts shaking and I feel my physiology being shaken to its roots. It’s like my mind was made of steel and my body made of soft clay.

4 Likes

Day 11
I removed the earwax yesterday and when I was listening to my stack in the morning I heard some additional noise in the background and the energies were coursing throughout my body more intensively. It may be a coincidence yet…

4 Likes

Day 12
I feel so relaxed, meek, and “naked” psychologically today that I would just lay down and take a nap. lol I’m way more aware of my past insecurities that try to reemerge from time to time and that helps me understand how ridiculous they are and how much they affected me and crippled me in the past. That’s a really interesting introspection I’ve been having recently. My old-self rediscovery.

4 Likes

Day 14
I had no idea that I would ever become as powerful internally as I am now and it’s not the kind of power Emperor and Khan (pre-ZP) give you but a power that consumes you giving you a new thunderous identity. DR ZP is not a joke indeed and I’ll be running it for three more cycles which sounds just great to me, especially, when compared with the previous stages when I got really sloppy due to the recon.

4 Likes

Day 16
Yesterday I felt really heavy processing occurring in my head. I was pretty tired mentally and a bit sleepy for most of the day. I was getting slight recon in the morning in the form of irascibility. Once the recon dissipated I felt so powerful internally like I had never done before.

edit:
I’m truly starting to feel as if I was a dragon reborn, the sense of a dragon’s power in me is so immense.

2 Likes

Day 17
The new updated technology is so taxing energetically on me that I consider decreasing the amount of exposure from the recommended listening pattern to listening to my stack every 3-4 days. I haven’t decided upon that yet only because the transformation that’s been occurring in me is significantly stronger on the new technology and I wouldn’t want to spoil it. On the other hand, decreasing the amount of exposure may be beneficial to me even more. I shall stick with the recommendations till the end of this cycle and see what happens during the washout then.

1 Like

Have you tamed your dragon yet? :dragon:

1 Like

It’s still thrashing my psyche and causes recon from time to time but it’s worth it since every time the recon has passed I notice how much stronger I’ve become. I feel I’m really close to the point where all the psychological damage that was done to me in the past will get resolved. I’m sure it’ll get done since three more cycles await me. The only drawback is that it’s so taxing energetically on me.

3 Likes