Rooted in Life [Dragon Flight/Reborn Chosen: The Way of Nature]

You got this, man!

3 Likes

Thanks. :slight_smile: I took a walk in the sun and did the shopping and now Iā€™m enjoying a nice evening.

I knew CWoN would be pretty demanding once I learned about its main objectives. Itā€™s not a healing title sensu stricto yet its objectives are related to my deepest issues (I mentioned in the previous post) that need to get resolved and I believe, Iā€™m sure, they will.

4 Likes

Day 16

My dreams have got really intense and dramatic when it comes to their content. Itā€™s still about reframing my past relationships that were rather toxic than favorable.

I have an impression that CWoN has improved growing my hair back but Iā€™m not sure about that and I need to keep watching the process to make sure.

The amount of negativity that is surfacing is huge. It may be the recon or just releasing it from my depths. I just need to stay mindful to not throw that shit at anyone. Iā€™m learning more about myself and it seems to me there are more things that need to get resolved than I thought when I was starting my DR journey. Fortunately, there are two more cycles on DR and CWoN ahead and Iā€™m going to see how it goes.

2 Likes

Day 18

The stream of my consciousness and self-awareness has gotten really broad. I notice much more ā€œthingsā€ around me than I ever did. My introspection ability has improved a lot as well and I never thought it was even possible since I was sure I could read myself like an open book. Thereā€™s way less distortion when looking into my ā€œabyssā€. Also, Iā€™m much better connected with my emotions and feeling. I got a better understanding of my feelings for my woman as well. Now since I see more I see how much more mental alchemy I need to apply to my transmutation process. But the alchemy formula is clearerā€¦ way clearer.

edit:
The recon has gone and it feels like my sailing got pretty smooth.

1 Like

Day 19

Iā€™m done with the recon for now and it feels as if I was filled with fire. My whole body and mind seem to be saturated with some ancient and powerful force. I wonder if itā€™s CWoN only or if that sub has helped DR shine so profoundly and powerfully and thereā€™s a great synergy of those subs flowing throughout my core.

4 Likes

Day 21

Oh well, the recon is back but itā€™s not as severe as it was when it hit me for the first time. I wonder whether itā€™s not more about not going into nature and enjoying its beauty instead of sitting at home and trying to wait out the healing Iā€™m getting on DR.

I ran one loop of the upgraded version of CWoN in the morning and I can definitely say it feels more ā€œenergeticā€, more potent. I felt those energies coursing throughout my body, and calm and bliss as well when I was listening to the track.

Iā€™m going into a five-day washout. Iā€™m strongly tempted to play Ascension afterwards. The only title Iā€™ve used to ignore assuming the old ā€œalphaā€ programming I got for some years was enough. Itā€™s not even about becoming more ā€œalphaā€ (confident and dominant) but working on the basics like self-discipline, setting goals, motivation, planning, and taking action. CWoN seems to guide me in some way and it definitely broadens my perspective or I should rather say it evokes a very broad ā€œintrospectiveā€ perspective or it may be the synergy CWoN and DR create.

3 Likes

I probably had a bit of recon on CWON as well, but granted Iā€™m already dealing with external stress when I ran it. A single loop and after a day or two, I noticed I am enjoying music again as I previously did. Thereā€™s something to this tile, for sure.

Take it easy buddy.

1 Like

I just donā€™t know how to interpret the fact I got pretty negative (thinking) since it seemed to me I had dealt with it a couple of months ago when running DR (St1) or even a bit earlier when running Wanted. I donā€™t know if itā€™s a part of the recon or just a negative result of using CWoN. I didnā€™t notice that when running GLM along with Dragon Flight or when I was at the beginning of this cycle. Or it may be that staying at home for a couple of months did it to me. I got irascible as well but Iā€™m sure itā€™s a part of the recon.

4 Likes

I think we both are dealing with some heavy external stresses and that could affect our interpretation of a new title.

I recently bought CWON and Iā€™m excited to use it but Iā€™m postponing my venture and sticking with titles that gelled with me until Iā€™m fresh and rejuvenated.

Iā€™m intrigued by CWON and I like the results Iā€™ve been reading about it.

This is just me, and Iā€™m being less guarded with my thoughts here but the halo effects and freebies Iā€™m reading about tells me this title probably harmonizes your mental landscape, for the lack of a better term it reminded me of the premise of Feng Shui, where youā€™re in harmony with your surroundings and the Earth, thus making positive and pleasant manifestations more conducive.

I like the city and city life, but good Feng Shui of the mind, sign me up.

P.S.
My third day of rest and I still have a bit of a brain fog.

3 Likes

Are you running the subs seperately each other day or are you doing 2 titles a day and then take a restday? Especially with healing titles the last one can be difficult

I run both on the same day and then I have a rest day. First DR and then CWoN. One by one. I always play ZP titles like this and, yes, it feels demanding. Especially when you wake up every morning and feel as if you have got hit by a train. :wink:

3 Likes

I do DR with CFW on the same day. Thinking about changing CFW for CWON but not sure yet. Anyway maybe a tip, first do CWON and after that loop you do DR. Itā€™s like prepping your mind for what is about to come. Is something that @Invictus explained in a post, it gives me less recon.

What I also find fascinated is it seems that nobody follows the guideline for 2 ZP titleā€™sšŸ¤£. I honestly thought it was 1 loop each of every program a day. But after checking it agian today, the recommodation is doing 1 loop of each program every other day. When you read journals on this forum, seems like nobody follows that guideline and does 2 programs a day.

1 Like

Iā€™ve been following the recommendations since they got issued since I donā€™t feel and see any need to go beyond that. I tried that when I was a ZP tester (going beyond) and it was not worth it when it comes to the results. On top of that, I got overexposed.

I shall try that, thanks. Iā€™ve always thought itā€™s better to run a healing title first since it may work somewhat like the Primer.

Thin what you need more. The healing CFW or CWoN offers. I chose CWoN because it directly addresses my core issues. It may be the reason why I got hit by recon hard. Fortunately, it didnā€™t last long, one morning only. The recon recurred a couple of times but it was much less intense.

3 Likes

But this means is not the recommondation right? Because that says do 1 loop of 1 program each day. So like:
Day 1: DR 1 loop
Day 2: Rest
Day 3: CwON 1 loop

But most of us do"
Day 1: DR 1 loop, CwON 1 loop
Day 2: Rest
Day 3: repeat

Or do I see it completely wrong?

Thatā€™s great to hear! My recon has been going for 2 weeks straight now with DR ST4 and CFW. But I think itā€™s neccesary bad, just my ego thatā€™s slowly fading away. Iā€™ll will follow your journal for sure, seems interesting! If I may ask, what are those core issues that made you choose CWoN instead of some other sub?

1 Like

The instruction attached to every title says:

If you have TWO titles in your stack, both Zero Point, do the following:
o Day 1: 1 loop of each title.
o Day 2: Rest
o Day 3: 1 loop of each title
o Day 4: Rest

Thatā€™s what I follow. Always.

They are addressed by these objectives of CWoN:

• Generate a positive sense of complete unity with your environment, no longer feeling ā€œseparatedā€ from nature and the uni-verse (ā€œone songā€).

I felt ā€œseparatedā€ from reality and even my own body and feelings (so not only from nature) for almost whole my life. The sense of isolation was so deep that I was almost totally numb emotionally. CWoN seems to have helped me connect ā€œinternallyā€ quite a lot.

• Experience the connectedness between all things on an energetic, intuitive level, enhancing your inner life and moving it away from fear to one of personal power.

CWoN helped me get rid of any shadow of fear that had left in me and I do feel more powerful. Not as much as I did on Khan but on the other hand itā€™s a bit different sense of power. Itā€™s not psychological or social power but rather biological if it makes any sense to you. Itā€™s like that power was coursing throughout me on a visceral level. Itā€™s the power of owning your body and mind. I cannot explain that any better.

• Generate a sense of deep gratitude for simply being able to experience nature and existence. Fall in love with your life and the experience of living.

I used to hate myself and my life, especially when I was a kid. CWoN helped me transform my indifference and numbness toward the fact Iā€™m a living being into a calm acceptance of life. Again, those matters are so profound that the mere act of trying to describe them is a bit futile.

• Remove all mental limitations preventing you from expressing your true, natural self to the world.

I used to be shut down all the time as a kid and it improved a lot thanks to Mental Alchemy (mind programming) yet CWoN has pushed that even further and now I express myself even more feely.

• Unlock the full spectrum of your emotional life, experiencing positive emotions (like fortitude, fearlessness, gratitude and love) more profoundly, while maintainingā€¦
  • ā€¦ Complete balance of your emotional life and your emotions. All emotions are healthy when moderated.

This is what I need to work on most and that may be the reason why Iā€™m getting recon and especially in the form of negativity toward other people. Fortunately, in my mind only, no harming other people.

Now the question is if I want to go deeper since I could live without tackling those issues quite comfortably. But on the other hand, is it about being comfortable or unlocking your true potential? I suppose I shall stick with CWoN for two more cycles running it along with Dragon Reborn (st 4 that is).

5 Likes

That is a VERY interesting observation, because I realised something similar myself.

Just being the good person sort of doesnā€™t work with most people, because they still live (at least mentally) in the matrix. Now, you can go ahead and be a beacon of light as an example, but if youā€™re needs arenā€™t met, or youā€™re being abused, you need to show some teeth.

As much as I hate it, if you live in actual society, full chosen doesnā€™t seem to work. At least from my experience.

And since I donā€™t want to live on a mountain in Tibet, the positivity titles need a balancing :wink:

Unless your partner, for example, also runs CWON, then ya both can be a shining light :smiley:

2 Likes

I guess you would have to become really socially powerful and influential before running Chosen if you wanted to impact society in a significant way running it. But if you enjoy its vibe and people being more positive toward you then why not.

Iā€™m running CWoN for other reasons, the reasons I mentioned above. Itā€™s about dealing with my deepest issues when doing the healing on DR. CWoN addresses them directly the same way Wanted was addressing one of my main traumas (unwanted child).

4 Likes

True, but it also has great other benefits. People are generally nicer. If you can cope with the fact that society is yet somewhat dark and youā€™re shining a light, itā€™s fine!

Yeah I saw youā€™ve been dealing with a lot of recon!

1 Like

Thanks for the clear and thoughtful reply on CWoN, itā€™s lovely to see how much thought you put in it.

But sometimes I fantasize about itšŸ™ƒ Iā€™ll think as long you have friends that understand this matrix life and know how to step out of it. It becomes easier to deal with people that are fully in it. It mostly becomes a problem when ur close friends and family are in it and are trying to pull you back. Those are the most darkest and loneliest times before you find your new peer group and have to let go of all the people that has been by your side for so long.

1 Like

Me, too. But then I bring myself back into reality.

This is actually what Chosen does for me (any of them). I see them plugged into the matrix, but I feel a bit of pity. Not from an asshole position, but just ā€œOh, poor kid doesnā€™t know whatā€™s going on.ā€

Yep, the crab mentality ruined many peopleā€™s freedom.

2 Likes