Road To Twitch Partner | StarkQ, Inner Circle and True Social (all ZP)

I know right? It was hiding in plain sight! :smiley:
Now but it fits with what you said earlier, networking is key. Thanks.

Awesome, definitely need to check those out.

So one of the skill ones gotta go.

Haha, double the trouble.

Jokes aside, I am leaning towards the celebrity / personality type streamer. So dividing them like that makes a bit easier to decide. In a perfect world, both would be desirable, awesome gamer and personality.

I’ll go for StarkQ ZP and Inner Circle ZP for sure. Then it shall be True Social ZP.
Curious to hear your opinion on this, what do you think if I would take GMX and run True Social ultima meditation before each stream? Is that still too much?

1 Like

That would still overload you, because mixing the tech was the first thing that started causing the violent type of recon.

In my opinion, if you wanna be a streamer like the OTV people or Tyler1, then Stark’s cognitive enhancement will be enough for your family skills, and TS ZP will be better.
However, if you’re someone who wants to be like Ninja, or Yassuo (league streamer) then you’d need gaming skills from GMX and Stark combined.

You have to do an in-depth analysis of your true goal, and figure what moves you deep down.

Edit: at first I used to just be curious about your journal, because of that one experiment you did, so I wanted to make sure you don’t end up in a bad recon or anything, but now you’ve got my attention, and your journal is on my watchlist :wink:

1 Like

Thanks for the advice, likewise brother. :eye:

The reason it’s conflicting is because I want both of course deep down. I want to be the super gamer / personality. I am that type of person that want it all. But lately I’m trying to focus on one thing that will truly benefit me in my current position on my path. And since I am not a full time streamer and can’t play 12 hours a day, it seems that growing a brand on Twitch revolving around skills purely is hard, because the pros you named play alot more than me. I gotta compete with something that can easier stand out, personality for now.

So I’ve decided, going forward it will be StarkQ ZP, Inner Circle ZP and True Social ZP.

Let the good times roll!

Also just to give a review of the past run and stack, it’s amazing guys.
Motivation and energy to grind and game and learn (GMX ZP) were insane. I know I can learn to become good at a game faster than friends, but instead of 300 hours it felt like it took me 50 hours. Matter of fact, the will and drive to win and learn everything was at times TOO MUCH. :slight_smile: So use with care.

StarkQ ZP, I feel much more confident at my tech job, and my value in tech is clearer than ever. My mind is all over the place with ideas and things to try out. People are actually staring more than usual in subway etc. Smiles and smiley eyes towards and from random people everywhere are manifesting with ease.

Chosen From Within, was an emotional horseplay for me. But it taught me and forced me to learn to feel and experience emotions fully. Because I’ve been running for years and guess what? The emotions are still there, so I am only fantasizing that they are gone. Problem is you can only fantasize for so long until they bite you or hurt people around you. So I am still working through the process it left me and I am truly OKAY with it.

:smiley:

1 Like

Hey, do you guys know who I request to change topic title from?

Road to Twitch Partner! | StarkQ, Inner Circle & True Social (all ZP)

Best regards,
Jaser

Most people simply tag the moderators (usernames RVconsultant and DarkPhilosopher) in the post with the request for a change of topic title.

1 Like

Thank you.
Is it possible to request this @RVconsultant ?

DAY 1 [Phase 2]
Subs: StarkQ ZP and True Social ZP

Ran StarkQ and True Social today (masked). It feels like masked hits me harder than ultrasonic. I filled my bottle up with water, I better hydrate. Also I’m am glad I didn’t run 4 subs. :relaxed: It’s heavy.

Anyway, I am excited, to say the least. I am excited to see the progress I’ll make and the opportunities that might show themselves. I feel I made alot of personal growth in the last phase and also focused down on what I really want. My intention is hopefully of higher calibre and more high fidelity.

My first goal is hitting 10 concurrent viewers. I don’t think that’ll happen this first run. But I hope it’ll happen over time. Simple goal this run would be hitting affiliate status. I’ve done it before, and I hope it’ll become a reality more organically and also be sustainable this time. No cheesing it, like I did last time.

Let’s make it official:

• 3 concurrent viewers
  • 50 followers

I really want this. I hope my drive and ambitions, coupled with SC and taking action everyday towards that goal will bear fruit. I know it will. I trust the process.

xo

2 Likes

DAY 2 [Phase 2]
Rest day, no subliminals.

I streamed for 8 hours today and had a blast, although I was more gaming mode, hardcore grind a la GMX ZP, then I would have liked. I need to constantly remind myself to relax, have fun, be a streamer first, gamer second. I noticed alot of random viewers pop up and I think they would have been more engaged if I was expressing myself and being more engaging.

I also got invited to a friends social circle discord and I instantly gained 6+ followers and avg viewers jumped to 2-4. Is inner circle working even before I ran it? lol Not sure, but I love it already. It ain’t much but it’s good honest numbers. :joy:

Streamer first, gamer second.
LA is a marathon, not a sprint. Relax, take a breath and express yourself.

Lost Ark is so addictive though. Them koreans know exactly what buttons to push to hook me in.

Haven’t networked with other streamers as much unfortunately. Need to remind myself of the value of networking.

Peace

1 Like

DAY 3 [Phase 2]
Subs: Inner Circle ZP

Today I am streaming for 4 hours. Started the day heavy, light headache, tense neck muscles, and feeling yuck. Did some diving into my emotions meditation and just got some relief. I have alot of stuff to deal with, recon, and anxieties related to my goal. It’s not easy, and I guess this perhaps is part of the StarkQ challenges manifestations? Either way, I am grateful for them because I believe they will make me just better. I will rise to the challenge and if I fall, there is always another day.

This is why I like streaming. It’s challenging me in so many ways. I love things that does that.

Have a good sunday ya’ll.

Yes. Just type what you want to change it to.

Great thanks!

Road To Twitch Partner | StarkQ, Inner Circle and True Social (all ZP)

Day 5

Today I ran StarkQ ZP and True Social ZP.

Been filled with anger and frustration all day. I also suffer from stomach ache. And I am working through some stress and emotions. I am tired of thinking too much. I am done with my brain dude. I am done. I am done living inside my own head and not in the world.

On the stream side, I started a Youtube account and will start to create YouTube videos off my stream.
I got inspired by another streamer on how he does his live stream in segments where it becomes much easier for him to turn it into a Youtube video, with little to no extra editing. I got inspired by that and will implement that method. He also inspired me to write down and think about certain things like goals, and timelines and also a couple of streamer who I can emulate something of. It gotta be something I CAN emulate NOW.

Oh and almost forgot, one thing I admire about certain streamer is how they are chill and having fun and improvising alot in the moment. Which is also why I take improv classes and today my next 3 month course in improv begins.

Anyway, have a good day.

1 Like

Day 6 of phase two
Rest day, no subs.

Been experiencing anger and trying to learn to process it constructively. Had some stomach ache, but it passed quckly.

I did finish recording material for 3 short YT videos. Will spend the weekend editing and uploading them to youtube as well as planning the next videos. Mostly makes me feel cringe and I think they suck. But you gotta start somewhere. :joy:

I also streamed today and kept talking most of the stream. Got pretty tired at the end, but I will find s way to be energetic and expressive for hours. I willl master this. I must.

I really want up the stakes and motiviation. This dream isn’t easy. Honor that!

peace

Day 7, Day 8 of PHASE TWO
On day 7 (yesterday) I ran Inner Circle ZP.

Experiencing a rollercoaster of emotions. Perhaps this is the path to success and why many people give up early. It ain’t easy, it’s uncertain, it’s alot of balls in the air, it’s alot. But I feel like it will be easier if I learn to let go and dive into it. Kinda like the only way out is in. Trust. Jump. Trust. Trust the process.

The process isn’t always linear, logicial or clear, which is why it’s hard to trust it. The mind can’t trust it. There’s no pattern, it’s ever changing, ever moving. So I gotta trust with the heart. Like Osho says, be a gambler, baby.

Now I am not saying go gamble. But you gotta have the faith of a gambler, because when you go for something big, it takes a while before you see the fruits of your labour. Sometimes you even feel like you’re losing and going backwards. But have you seen gamblers who just keep going? They’ve already lost their family, their house, but keep going? Yep. Use common sense though :wink:

Philosophy aside, I bought some nice lightning sources for my stream. I just think it makes the stream look so much better, and makes me look so much more valuable as a streamer. I am professional, and I just feel like the human mind can sometimes pick to watch someone based on superificial reasons, and I want to get on that. I’ve also started studying great streamers I like and trying to find ways to emulate what they do, or find out what makes them uniquely special and try to see if I can find my unique interesting ways. Sometimes I am just looking to straight up copy them, because why not.

I’ve also come to the conclusion I like studying streaming more than I like actually working on streaming and being a content creator. So I guess it’s time for me to stick to the plan and execute. Then we can reasses the situation. It should be 80% being, 20% analyzing, in my phase.
peace.

Interesting stuff, people close to me that never paid much attention to my streaming hobby have started to show interest and even willing to give me feedback too and give me a tab to increase my views of their own choice. Feels like inner circle is growing.

1 Like

Same here, as i downloaded it recently :joy::joy:

How is the Lost Ark Twitch stream going?

1 Like

It’s going slow I would say. But I do have friends thst tune in without me advertising, so that is good. But followers and new viewers aren’t growing. To be expected with the low exposure on Twitch(unsaturated).

I am working on 3 cringe YT videos today that will be out next week. It’s a good start tobtry get exposure from Youtube.

Hows your exams and gaming going brother?

1 Like

Day 9 - Subs day
Ran StarkQ ZP and True Social ZP

Been spending the morning and afternoon editing videos and coming up with ideas
for the next weeks videos for Youtube. It takes longer time than one expects, especially
if you want to make your videos a tad bit interesting and funny, and “fun”.
I hope it’s worth the time, and I am learning so much. Of course
mostly it’s just doing what feels fun and nice, and then seeing what sticks.
Seeing what works I guess. But most importantly this early in my youtube
creative work, just to ship it. Get into the momentum of creating videos,
and releasing them. Focusing on thumbnail, tags and video title to get clicks, but not in a way
that gets me banned.

Going to stream tonight and work on planning next weeks 3 Youtube videos.
I had alot of anxiety the days before today towards my Youtube videos. Of course being a avid consumer of entertainment you get high standards for said entertainment. So to make a youtube video when you’ve seen literally thousands of amazing videos, you start judging your self.Which is unfair, because your a newbie. But watching them today, I kinda like them. :slight_smile: I hope people will like them as well, if not, I am grateful for the experience/practice.

Anyway, been feeling alot more aware of why I can’t speak more than I want and how I am feeling resistance towards it. Hopefully I can explore that further and see why I resist it. Also everyday I am always thinking “maybe I am doing too little??”. What I think I am doing is thinking too much about it. I have the game plan, now it’s just to follow the game plan, simple as that. And then readjust. If you keep on analyzing you will never reach a good game plan, because no gameplan is perfect, you just gotta start somewhere. Act, analyze later.

Peace

Day 10 of phase 2 - Rest day

Streaming today. Issa fun. Noticed I missed a couple of chatters, I need to look over the chat monitor more often :slight_smile: opps

I also realized I actually experience performance anxiety streaming. Which sounds ridiculous, but it must be. I just never thought about it that way. I also realized I am way to serious off and on stream. Like when you are working on skills, and working on improving your content it’s fine. But when it comes to rest and actually stream, it’s time to play. Rejuvenate, have fun. Because that’s what ultimately makes great content. Or at least makes room for it. Basically relax and trust the process, don’t be in so controll/competitive mode all the time. There is a time and place for it.

The way I will deal with this performance anxiety is by meditation and trying to dive deep into it. The weird thing about this is that I never thought this is what i was experiencing. I just thought I had some unresolved random anxiety and trauma. But lately with the diving into my emotions and not denying them and viewing them as needs and seeing if I can fullfill them reasonably or not. I just noticed different anxieties and fears I had. Instead of them just being an ocean of negativity, it’s a bit clearer, just a bit.

Thanks for reading.