Road To Twitch Partner | StarkQ, Inner Circle and True Social (all ZP)

Day 10
Today is off day, I am feeling a bit better. We shall see how I’m feeling tomorrow.
If I’m any better I shall continue with my subs like a sane person, otherwise I shall take another break day.

I streamed yesterday and will stream today. Trying to make sure I talk and pushmyself to create a nice vibe. I have a bunch of ideas I will try out today to remind myself of a vibe. I will be creating like a vision board but in powerpoint and let it play on my second monitor to inspire me and remind me of why I am doing this, and also perhaps shape the vibe and stream I am creating.

Take care!

Day 11

Subs: StarkQ ZP and Game Mastery X ZP

Today felt better and felt good throughout the day after the subs. When I say better, I mean I still had some ups and downs emotionally, but all in all, I felt ok about it. I am going to stick to following the schedule with 3 ZPS spread out on 3 days. Respect the subs guys!

Todays thoughts and nuts to crack were surrounded around success barriers and performance anxiety. I did journal alot of my thoughts around it and got some better clarity. One interesting idea I’ve been pondering is how do I have so little energy when I stream? I am so passionate about, how come?
Well, you gotta contain yourself. If all I think about all day is streaming and how to grow, it’s so much stress and energy used on that so then when the time comes I am so tired and worned out mentally. I need to learn to “contain” myself. It’s like a kid on sugar or a overly excited kid takes on too much and ends up burning out fast. When I work, focus on work. When I am with family and friends, focus on that. When I am chilling and regenerating, focus on that. Because else I won’t be able to neither work nor rest, because I am thinking of work when resting and thinking of resting when working.

It’s also like being too excited for a new subliminal and switching subliminals all the time. You got pace yourself, be patient and trust the process. Else you will neither get the results you want, nor feel good.

Anyway, just some things I’ve been thinking about. I don’t know what to do about the exposure part of Twitch so far. I’ve been slowly increasing stream time and working through some blocks around succeeding on Twitch. Today I am going to stream as well. I’ve been networking with some streamers as well during the day.

Peace :slight_smile:

1 Like

Day 12-13
Today was subday and i ran Chosen From Within ZP. I am super motivated to succeed on Twitch and I think StarkQ and GMX is giving me too many ideas all day that I just have to take notes on while I am working. It’s a problem because I want to focus on work while working, resting while resting and working on Twitch when working on Twitch…:grin:

But overall the energy, idea generation and drive is insane. I just want to have more control over it. Right now ideas are bursting out of me and I can’t stop it or pause it. I also have to act on them. I need to turn it off while working (dayjob). While working, my clarity and problem solving abilities are on point. I just have these 5-15 minute bursts of Twitch inspiration that takes over from time to time. And these bursts make me question whether I’m productive st work or not. Hope it makes sense. Maybe the multi-tasking over time might still be super productive over time. Who knows.
Anyway, This schedule I’m following seems managable and effective.

So current new path I am following on Twitch is streaming a less popular yet fun game called Super People. It’s in super early development but has big potential and I believe in it. I hope to stake a space in this nische, become great at the game and if a wave (growth/hype) comes, I want to catch it and ride it. I really think it’s a great idea.

peace

Day 14-15 - Sub day
Subs: StarkQ ZP and Game Mastery X ZP

I am manic dude, that’s the one word popping in my head over and over again. I just have all these ideas and I can’t not think about them and work on them. So I have to actually stop myself and be like BREATH dude. I’m almost like Carrie in Homeland (tv show) when she has these brilliant ideas while also being manic, it’s my best example.

I’ve been as I said earlier streaming and learning a new game called SUPER PEOPLE. It’s in Closed Beta and therefore a bit rough on the edges, but I like it and believe it will blow up and I want to ride that wave when it happens. I can see how simply just playing in this smaller category I’m gaining more impressions and clicks on my stream. So that is promising. I need to step up the networking aspect of this plan. To be all over the small community of SUPER PEOPLE now that it’s so small.

I also got me a homemade streamdeck made. Streamdecks cost like 100-300 bucks. What I did was buy a standalone numpad and programmed the buttons like Stark. Cost me 10 bucks. Now I need to find tiny keyboard button sized stickers to mark the numpad keys. Oh and why numpad works so well for me is because my main keyboard is missing a numpad (gamer space efficient keyboard).

So StarkQ has definitely kicked in or put my already high resourcefulness on booster mode. Other thing I am even thinking about doing myself is a TWITCH specific subliminal. Super tailored to Twitch, super tailored to my own perceived “weaknesses” as a streamer. So my Jarvis, as Invictus calls the mind, has been up the past days with ideas and stuff to invent. Maybe I am turning into a maniac?

I’ll make sure to meditate today, so I don’t lose my bearings all too much. Make sure to focus down this energy that has emerged to achieve and solve specific things. I need a plan or I’ll just be a beautiful supernova.

Anyway, just thoughts I’m having sitting here at a cafe, drinking a cup of coffee, looking out at the snowy streets. Thanks for reading.

Peace

1 Like

Day 16 - No subs today (rest)
What if the manic thing is basically just me running away from the emotions I’m experiencing? Kinda like a workaholic who is running away from his problems by filling his day with work. I am running Chosen From Within in my stack after all, and perhaps that is bringing some stuff up?

Either way, I am experiencing alot of anxiety and yuck feelings. I just realized I have to accept them and flow into them. Emotions want to be experienced, and I am denying them that because I am labeling them as bad. But they have already occured, they are occuring in the moment, and that’s like denying it’s raining when it is actually already raining. It’s foolish, and just makes things worse.

A quote I have is: “What if this emotion you’re feeling right now is the emotion everyone is looking for, everyone is reading self-help books to find and reach. What if this is the emotion you’re supposed to feel?”

I hope you guys are feeling through some of those emotions, good or bad. Perhaps don’t even label them, labeling makes it worse. It just happened. It’s rain… not “oh no it’s rain, I will get wet.” It’s just rain. Or more realistic: “Oh no I am feeling anxiety and negative emotions, that means the subs are not working…oh no… I will never be successful.” It’s just emotions… experience them.

Peace

1 Like

Ive had these exact feelings too on CFW. With me they were caused by the newfound pride going a bit extreme. It also made me feel a bit manic (wich was weirdly enough the exact same weird i used to call it)

The key to CFW for me really was just accepting everything like you said. Accepting every emotion, feeling, insecurity, every part of yourself. bith good and bad. Its interesting that both of our journeys seem to be going in very similair directions.

Great posts man! Keep going!

1 Like

For sure dude, I hope I can remember this resolution forever. Looking forward to reading about your journey.

CFW is sneaky beaky like, for sure. :slight_smile:
Putting together some interesting metaphors together helped me understand a way to view subliminals and my journey. Basically, do the work, take action, NOT SUPER EXTRA -ACTION MOTIVATED BY NOT BELIEVING YOUR WORTH OR THAT THIS WILL WORK. Unless that’s natural for you and comes from the right place. And just trust the process.

1 Like

Day 17 - Chosen From Within ZP
Today was a sub day where I ran Chosen From Within ZP.
Overall a mixed day with some anxiety and some relief. Trying to ride with the waves, experience it etc.

I feel pretty more outgoing and comfortable streaming and socializing. I am also improving in Super People. I feel much better and learn new lesson everytime, take note and try to be better next round.

But there is a hint of anxiety in the background, like a smell. I just gotta remind myself to trust the process. I am taking action already, and the subs are doing their work, I am journaling. The tomato plant is growing and sooner or later there will be tomatoes. Until then, enjoy the ride. In this moment right now.

Of course this is easier said than done. I’ve heard around here recon can show up as “wanting more subs”. I’m having those thoughts as well. But if 3 titles gives me “recon”, then more will not do it better right?

Anyway, keep on exploring, peace.

DAY 18
Not much to say, today was rest day. Been waking up slow last weeks and tired in the morning, as well as sleeping late. I associate that with my brain working overtime on processing the ZP titles. Too worked up to sleep (manic at times) and requiring more rest for the sub processing. This combo = bad.

Also alot of emotions and anxiety. I’ve made some progress since the last post and am trying to lean into the emotions, feel them, experience them and accepting them and no labeling to the best of my ability. Making progress… so.

Also came to the conclusion that after the upcoming washout I am going to do the next run of just StarkQ ZP and GMX ZP. See how that works out and report back.
Day 1: StarkQ ZP
Day 2: Rest
Day 3: GMX ZP
Day 4: Rest

Although I loved the recon and how it gave me an oppprtunity to face my inability to process emotions, I just want to minimize the morning fog and find a perfect middleground. I am though not leaving the idea that when the time is right to run a full on recon trigger pack (probably some healing pack or multistager) and go full on processing emotions.

Oh and I am sure I’ll still face recon just running two ZP titles in the next run, so no worries there. They are powerful, and I fully trust they will challenge me.

Streaming wise, very motivated to stream regardless of the low energy. Game wise improving fast and learning ways to improve daily. Just want to play and kick butt. Socially pretty confident and carefree. I feel progress and the process of change. I just need to deal with this brain mind fatigue.

So much for not much to say… 🥸

Peace

Day 19 - Sub day
StarkQ ZP and Game Mastery X ZP @ 7 minutes each, for science!

Since I’ve been feeling that my brain needs some rest I only played 7 minutes of each ZP title instead of 15. So 7 minutes of StarkQ ZP and Game Mastery X ZP. Just seeing how I’ll feel and if it does any difference. Of course I don’t expect any difference so fast, it’s like having done an insane workout, you won’t recover from it after a day of ”rest” or minimum training for one single day. Some times it might even take a week, but this is perfectly timed with my washout period.

It’s only one more sub day left, and on that I will run CFW 15 minutes, just to squeeze the last bit of it. And then I said earlier what I will do is stick to two ZP titles for the next phase instead of three, and run them for the usual 15 minutes on alternate days.

I really want to run the normal Chosen and not CFW, for the positivity, leadership and confidence. Perhaps it’s not as bad as CFW when it comes to recon etc. But I need to stick to this plan and then we can re-adjust. StarkQ and GMX should be enough for my goals for now.

All in all, a pretty productive day at work. I felt better in the head overall, had a bit more energy and the yuck feelings that did come up I leaned into and faced in a non-judgemental fashion.

Cheers!

1 Like

Day 20 - Rest day
No subs today, been working and chilling. Pretty good focus at work, not so tired. Some anxiety, but we homies now. Tomorrow is last day of subs this run, then 5 day washout. Going to be interesting. Wonder if I’ll experience any bloom? But I am up for any experience.

Today I am going to grind Super People and stream. Gonna be fun!

Peace!

Day 21 - Chosen From Within ZP
Today is last day and I am running the full duration of the title Chosen From Within ZP.
It’s been a blast running this title, and a blast this run. Alot of recon, alot of ups and downs. I seem to not be the only one facing alot of recon and anxiety on CFW. It started out very positive and mellowed out the effect of the other two ZP titles I run, but then it didn’t. Maybe it’s the fact that I am running 3 ZP titles as a newbie that is the issue.

Either way I was thinking of running two titles, but I am also considering to keep runing Chosen, but the normal title and not CFW. I am confused. But I wanna see if normal Chosen manifests different than the “healing” or the recon inducing aspect of CFW. I don’t see how it will be different though, but worth a try? I don’t know. Maybe I’ll leave that decision to after the 5 day washout.

I am also having mixed thoughts and feelings of GMX. Maybe it’s too heavily focused on becoming a Game God and not so much of actually growing a Twitch/content creator as I would like. Because I really want to be a Streamer First, Gamer Second. And it feels like my focus has switched to just trying to become a god gamer. So the title is definitely working for it’s purpose and that is worth something in Twitch. But seeing how you must play 10-12 hours a day to compete with other top gamers, it might cause much recon for me, because I don’t live that life where I can game 12 hours a day. So maybe the recon is from this fact, from this GMX sub. Also, I would more like to be an engaging and entertaining streamer, social, fun, outgoing, expressive. Not so much on the “god gamer” brand. Hmm… don’t know.

Listen, all titles do what they do. But maybe you thought you wanted the objective of a certain title and that it will aid you in your quest, but then you find out, no, this is not exactly what I wanted. So I view this sub journey partly as an exploration.

Peace

Trust the process. Keep your eye on the price, and trust the process. Be patient… take action…let the subs do the rest.

1 Like

Day 22 - Washout I
Chilling today, had an insane performance yesterday on Super People, I feel like I’ve improved super fast at this game thanks to GMX.

Anyway, I am going to carry my rest day but thought to express my recent thoughts about next run. I am thinking of adding Daredevil ZP instead of Chosen ZP. And I am also thinking of running True Social before every stream to boost the social and expressive aspect of streaming and having fun.

I am thinking about these because I think having more fun, being more carefree and expressive on stream is fun, cool and also good entertainment value, which is a very captivating factor. I feel like Chosen is good for being a teacher or a leader, but doesn’t feel completely right for being funny and entertaining.

Would love some thoughts on this.

Cheers

2 Likes

Day 23 Washout day II
One things I noticed yesterday was alot of eye contact with smiling eyes and mouth. People looking at me and more than just looking, smile back, more than usual. Perhaps it’s the CFW, not sure.

Also, I am playing much better at Super People… I am still uncertain on how I want to do in the next run.
I am unsure of GMX still and thinking of switching it to Daredevil to double down on the social aspect since I think I want to move in that direction, rather then being big on Twitch because I am a god gamer. But who knows what you become famous as I guess. Chosen also feels like a more “teacher” leadership kind of thing, at the same, one could view oneself as a positive influencer (leader) on Twitch. So alot of questions and confusions.
Perhaps, I’ll just go another run with StarkQ, GMX and Chosen. Where I run Chosen and not CFW.
Other route is switching GMX for Daredevil. So StarkQ, Daredevil and Chosen. Need to figure this out.

Bye

1 Like

Day 24-25 - Washout day III-IV
Alot of anxiety negative emotions but my relationshio with my emotions have improved alot. I have a healthier relationship with them. It’s not always pleasant, but we good.

Stream wise, I have decided next run I’ll go StarkQ, True Social and Chosen ZP. So GMX is out. I also need to remind myself am a streamer first, gamer second. Last days i’ve been too focused on winning on Super People rather then vocalizing my thoughts and talking on stream. Yesterday I grinded to lvl 30 in 4-5 hours on Lost Ark. I could have played 24 hours but I have work and had to force myself to sleep. The gaming stamina and will to win is there. But this is not something I can maintain in my life. Having a full time job and a family. So GMX has to go for now. Or I’ll go Yeezy and run 4 ZP titles. :joy:

I need to remind myself, pro gamer achievement is not reasonable with 2-4 hours a day. I need to focus on socializing, networking and interacting with stream. Build friendships, a community and have fun.

Thanks

Day 26 - Washout day V
So today is the last washout and I am still unsure of the way to go for the next stack.

It’s these four I am reflecting on:

• StarkQ ZP
  • Inner Circle ZP
  • True Social ZP
  • Game Mastery X ZP

I am thinking of YOLO’ing and running all four. I’ve asked friends, who know me, for advice.
“Pick only three of these that you think will help me reach my Twitch dream.” - I asked them.

Some of them remove Inner Circle ZP and some remove Game Mastery X ZP. That doesn’t help me in deciding…so.

YOLO

(What could possibly go wrong? :upside_down_face:)

1 Like

Hadnt actually considered it before but IC might actually be perfect. Getting a network of people, especcially if it connects you with already somewhat populair streamers to help you grow and possibly learn you stuff. That is worth sooo much, possibly more than your entire stack. I think that may be an extremely important one.

So yeah i def think stark and IC are important cores of your stack given your goals. The remaininng one is your choice. You could rotate the two even. Hell you could even eventually go for a manifestation booster like minds eye.

I def also think that when its released, ascension chamber can be incredibly nice.

1 Like

More than what you experienced running 3 before :rofl:

I’d say, ditch TSZP for Stark and IC instead.

But honestly, the final choice between TS and GMX would be down to your main goal;

• do you want to be a well known streamer for his gameplay?
    Or
  • do you want to be a well known streamer as a celebrity mainly?
2 Likes