Road to Realisation (Trans.Med.3) - Emp, UA, Rebirth

It’s probably millions that are infected. But it’s still setup, believe me on that one because it is the truth. The strong ones will survive, the weak ones will get take down, it’s all planned. Why China? Too much people on earth, where would you begin to clean up the mess? China of course.

2 Likes

I heard the overpopulation-argument a lot, but it isn’t true. Especially not for China.
What most people don’t consider is that birth rates all around the world dropped a lot. Especially China will have massive problems with that in the future, not because they have too many, but too few to care for the many. The ratio will be in complete imbalance. Same goes for the West and the rest of the world. Overpopulation really isn’t our problem, there will come a time in the future, not too far away, where we beg we had this problem. What I do believe though is that the pharma will have cash flow bit time. I can also imagine it is the pharma supporting the downplaying of the numbers and influencing the media so it gets really messy and they can sell their magic potion to millions instead of thousands.

Edit: I also believe there are certain groups of interest who profit from China’s stock market dropping big time, which also comes into play. However, I think what is more probably is that they take advantage of the situation, rather than being the cause for it. The problem was there before them, but they amplified it a lot. That’s my guess

1 Like

Overpopulation isn’t a problem, the kind of population is the problem. By the way the government is not the elites, the government is counteracting on what the elites have put out there before the fall. The government says only small amounts are infected in order to keep the chaos & fear low, which are low vibrational emotions keeping us dis-empowered.

Overpopulation is certainly not a problem, although you do have to realize the amount of human beings on earth compared to other species, we are way out numbered and it isn’t balanced. There aren’t any problems on earth that can’t be solved & by the way overpopulation isn’t one of them.

1 Like

What we always can agree on is that we need to take care for ourselves and not wait and hope for someone else to do it. I really hope it doesn’t get worse because many people in my country trust their government to a point where it is just cringeworthy. Add to the fact that the government is incompetent to ridiculous amounts and they already have problems in the healthcare sector, even during normal times their capacity is almost at its limit.
Would be interesting to hear what someone from China thinks about this here

1 Like

First of all I don’t think China knows much more than we do. China is… let’s just say a worse prison compared to other countries or world departments. But should we really we discussing this? In all honesty we should’t, our consciousness is feeding the field that has been created by having the corona virus go public on the media.

One thing you should be aware of is that there isn’t actually an immune system. There are immune responses, in fact 26 of them. When a pathogen enters the body, your body activates one of those 26 immune responses to go fight the intruder (the pathogen of whatever origin). What do you think is needed to activate this immune response and let it do it’s thing? Well it is fuel, in terms of our species I like to call it life force.

More energy equals higher frequency and so faster vibrating particles. The more energy you have the bigger your auric field. Our world is created to drain our energy, our auric field, make us sick, etc. If you’d have an auric field of 30 feet, which is, generally speaking HUGE you can’t be affected by any disease or sickness. Increase your energy and you’re safe, this corona virus kills the weak ones. You’d take on the virus yes but your immune response will be activated and you won’t get sick.

1 Like

I didn’t know that thing about immune response, just learned some stuff from Dr Dispenza and Lipton. But yes you are right, that is what I am mostly doing, especially concentrating on my heart area and expanding it. It is more important to control your consciousness and in this way you contribute the most to a betterment

Day 152 - 29 of January 2020 - 117h/Emperor v3 (M), 377h/v3(Ultra), 46h/v4 (M), 86h/v4 (Ultra) Post 2
Wanted to edit that I noticed I don’t flinch as much as before when something goes wrong.
For example, often times I’d flinch back and fuck when I something was falling down or I dropped something etc. It got really embarassing at times. I don’t do that as much anymore, more often I catch myself reaching out and catching myself before the object hits the ground.
Just a little observation I wanted to share.

1 Like

Day 153 - 30 of January 2020 - 117h/Emperor v3 (M), 377h/v3(Ultra), 46h/v4 (M), 86h/v4 (Ultra)
It’s not that I panicked but let’s say my concerns grew a little. I caught a virus, but since I do Wim Hof Method every day, the symptoms are nearly not there. I just feel a burning sensation in my sternum and some other stuff, nothing out of the ordinary since I had really heavy viruses last year without noticing because of Wim Hof. I started to get concerned when I started coughing. And my concern grew when I realised the house where my classes I go to every week take place, are in the same house a chinese tourist agency resides in. And it is full of Chinese. Edit: I know China is not just Wuhan. You get what I mean. It’s a joke.

Not panicking, just a bit concerned hehe. But I am better off not attending classes tomorrow.

3 Likes

Yeah, that’s the tricky thing. It was flu season before this coronavirus ever showed up. So, most people who are sick or have colds, don’t have that.

Hell, a bunch of people on this very forum got a couple days of cold or flu symptoms as part of the initial reconciliation to the Force of Nature that is Emperor v4. That includes me.

There will always be another threat on the horizon. Make sure you’re giving your inner animal the ease and care that it needs. Look inside to pet it and comfort it. Don’t only look outside to vigilantly protect it from the next crisis.

2 Likes

Thank you. Can you elaborate on that? I am not sure I understood it correctly

1 Like

Day 153 - 30 of January 2020 - 117h/Emperor v3 (M), 377h/v3(Ultra), 46h/v4 (M), 88h/v4 (Ultra) Post 2
I am not sure if I should do daily updates, tell me if you want to see those otherwise I get the feeling it’s just annoying.
Anyway, I am going to talk about the couple few days while I am on it.
Wasn’t so productive really. I woke up very late and mostly watched YT. Did a little of work here and there but not much. But at least I meditated a lot. Actually I think I should meditate more than I work. Today and yesterday specifically I felt very lethargic - had no motivation to do anything - not even to watch YT (business videos) or meditate or read. So I just did what I felt like doing and ended up reading manga (more from Korea). I used to read quite a lot of manga back then and I actually enjoyed it. While I read, I remembered I wanted to learn a few languages - Japanese, Korean and Chinese. I started with Japanese 2 years ago and got to a point where I could read all Hiragana and Katakana (nothing astonishing really, but I did very little, but did it almost every day).
No, I am neither otaku nor weeabo. I don’t have any specific reason for doing this, I just enjoyed it.
But then the business arc began and I didn’t want to split my energy too much, so I stopped learning.
I just thought after all this is finished and my business is at a place I want it to be, which is going to happen soon, it’d be really nice to learn languages with QL.
That’s something to look forward to I guess (besides the women-thing). What I found out for myself is whenever I feel lethargic or down it is best not to force myself to do anything but just do what I think I’d enjoy in that moment. It’s like a domino effect.

Man… There are so many things I want to do/learn and be, I feel like I need a cloning machine.

2 Likes

I would also eventually like to start QL and learn Spanish (after 6 months of Ev4).

Do you have any recommendations as far as resources go for learning languages? That’s pretty impressive getting to a point of reading comprehension with “very little” done, especially in those languages!

2 Likes

Hey, thanks!
Funnily, I just got 2 recommendations for this (after literally 1 year of no language-learning videos at all lol)

I havent watched those yet, but Steve Kaufmann is pretty famous for his language skills. I think he speaks about 12 or 16 languages, including Spanish
2 Likes

I presume they’re talking about learning vocabulary first, as opposed to learning grammar rules?

I learned my second and third language from little vocab and heavy grammar. Brilliant to know how to use the future tenses, but useless if you don’t know the word for train station…

1 Like

Also it’s pretty dull and you lose interest quite fast haha

1 Like

Thanks for the recommendations!

Have the day off, will be watching those videos. I’ve always wanted to learn a 2nd language, and here in America relatively so few people speak a 2nd language that if you can, in the business world, it opens up entirely new markets with much less competition.

3 Likes

Too many ways to elaborate on this, and don’t have much time at the moment, so I’ll choose a concise way.

Tri-partite brain structure. This framework says that our brains can be approached as organized around three levels. Human-rational brain (prefrontal cortex and other cortical regions). Mammalian brain (limbic system-emotions). Reptilian brain (oldest deepest structures, medulla, etc.,).

We, moderners and post-moderners, tend to identify with the so-called ‘human’ or rational brain. All animals have selective attention and we’re not exception, we pay attention to the 5% of phenomena or situations that seem to make the most difference. We ignore almost everything else. (When’s the last time you paid much attention to Proxima Centauri (our closest star) or planned your day around the activities of life-forms at the bottom of the ocean or even 20 feet below the ground? For most of us, the answer would be never.)

Selective attention is an effective, economical strategy for approaching things. But it means that our depictions of phenomena and the conclusions based on those depictions tend to be extremely hole-ly. hahaha. Lots of holes in our accounts. (especially the holy ones)

The downside of that selective attention strategy is that we end up missing out on a bunch of easily accessible resources simply because we didn’t notice them or take them into account.

Our wonderful selective attention is also applied to our own internal processes, feelings, emotions; in other words, it’s applied to our identity We often ignore the parts of ourselves that are identical with other animals, and focus on the Explaining, Reasoning parts. Even among our Reasoning/Rational parts, we usually only focus on a very small subset. (Thank goodness our subconscious and unconscious minds are more comprehensively engaged. Most of us would probably get bored even with breathing if we had to direct it consciously.)

Anyway, short version: many parts of us are identical with many other animals. Reason the same way. React the same way. Governed by the same principles.

So, imagine that there’s a literal horse inside you, as part of your mind.

When that horse gets spooked, it doesn’t need a lecture (:grinning: it doesn’t need the post I’m writing at this very moment); instead, it needs to be comforted. It can’t rationally understand and intellectually dissect all of the forces going on, but it can sense danger and it reacts to that danger. The part of your mind that can dissect and analyze should engage in problem-solving; but it’s other responsibility is to care for the animal(s) inside.

Those parts sense mysterious danger and react to that danger appropriately. Adrenal spikes, Cortisol secretion, the whole nine yards. ‘Fight or flight’, ‘Tend and befriend’, and so on. They’re doing their job, but they don’t always know how to process situations. So, it’s your job to take care of those more ancient parts of yourself. The animals within.

Okay, not quite concise, but typed quickly.

2 Likes

Wow that’s interesting. Never heard of this before. Thank you for taking the time

2 Likes

Day 155 - 1 of February 2020 - 117h/Emperor v3 (M), 377h/v3(Ultra), 47h/v4 (M), 94h/v4 (Ultra)
Another day, another update. Nothing really has changed tbh. I feel pretty demotivated.
Uh… I haven’t made a single sale since a week ago or so… In total, I earned with all I did so far about 12 bucks… and invested a few hundred (I think about 600 or so).
I’m gonna be honest, it is frustraring. I have about 5 months left to make it or else … I’ll be forced to get back to 9-5, which I do not accept. I’d rather be dead.
It is not like I don’t know what the steps are, I do. But I really feel like not doing anything at all. I see all these entrepreneurship videos and they discourage me even more. I know I should meditate and focus on my emotions and stuff, but really, I feel like it is too much of an effort now.
So… it’s not going well right now, guys. The Astronaut is exploring the dark side of entrepreneurship.
On top of that, I figured Instagram is essential for my next steps, I really really need it. But guess what, Instagram is so broken, they don’t let me create accounts for my business. It is a bug. Talked to the support, they said “It is fixed”. Lol. No, it’s not.
I still keep thinking about this coach-******* from time to time.
There are times when I listen to Emperor and I get super angry I imagine … bad things.
Then there is my colleague from my weekly classes who I told you about a few months ago. He has a very interesting business idea we two want to realize but now I don’t know. I don’t know if I can trust anyone. I don’t know what he is up to. I hate dishonesty, I actually think I should do something about my ex-coach when this is all over because I hate how there are these gurus running around, making you helpful and then flatout **** you and you see them never again. Now if there is someone coming down the street who is actually honest, you wont trust him/her anymore because of your experiences.

But anyway, I don’t want to make this a cry post. Sorry if it feels that way, I am just super frustrated.
Some people already suggested using other subliminals but I am not doing that for now. I am not going to jump from subliminal to subliminal here. The next time when I buy a subliminal it will be when I made some real money. (Maybe EoG or Mogul, not sure).
I’ll think about adding 3h of AM, which I already have, we’ll see.

On to something more bright. I went to the dentist yesterday because of the infection in my mouth and he said it is most likely I injured my gum and the virus infected the wound. Meaning if the virus is dead, my mouth will be ok again. Luckily, I feel the virus passed its zenith and I feel better physically. So, no Corona here haha.

Another postive thing to report is that I manage to get my ~6h listening time of Ev4. That’s at least something. A little bit of progress. I actually thought about going blank for a week. Doing nothing that is business- or manifestation-related. Just doing something I enjoy. Like vacation at home. Maybe this will cheer me up a bit and let me restart with a fresh mind.

Anyway, that’s what I wanted to share with you guys, sorry for ranting for so long.

2 Likes

Hey man,

If it makes you feel any better I’m going through the exact same things.

My business hasn’t made the money it was previously and I am in the red for two months now.

In addition two people ripped me off for multiple thousands each. One of which was a guru/coach. And it’s not like he provided shitty coaching or services, he just took the money and ran.

I’m working with the banks but both are “under investigation”

Another guy owes me on a private loan for well into the 5 figures. He is a year over due and keeps saying “soon”, “next week” but then there’s always another excuse.

I’m literally living the ramen and tuna and pb&j life right now, scrimping every penny, selling some of my stuff, and working side gigs to get by.

It’s frustrating because I should have plenty of money to pump into my business right now and living comfortably but I don’t because people are pieces of shit.

But, a good guy I know who is very successful sent me this when I was venting the same things to him.

WHAT THEY DON’T SEE: Long hours, risking your last dollars, the times you’re told no, sleepless nights, bad investments, bad partnerships, being taken advantage of, dealing with doubt, family pressure.

WHAT THEY SEE: The success and amazing lifestyle

Keep on keepin on!

2 Likes