Road to Realisation (Trans.Med.3) - Emp, UA, Rebirth

@anon3072973 - it does sound like a Money Manifestation Reconciliation, my friend. While your mind is being reprogrammed, there will be phases when our mind isn’t in the receiving mode. Am sure it will sort itself out soon. Cheers

1 Like

This hit home. I don’t know how you manage to stay sane man. I know I would have gone mad at this point. Thank you for sharing, all respect to you!

2 Likes

I sort of thought the same because I kept getting sad and depressed about things that happened years ago (people close to me died, the way I treated others wasnt always great, why are we like this etc)
Also, the downside of manifestation-coms is you really get confused about thousands of posts suggesting different things. You got to find your own way. So what I will do now is focus solely on my mental/emotional wellbeing and concentrate on heart meditations

2 Likes

Day 159 - 5 of February 2020 - 117h/Emperor v3 (M), 377h/v3(Ultra), 50h/v4 (M), 111h/v4 (Ultra)
I made up my mind. I can’t trust this guy. I thought about this guy I met in my class who told me about this business idea. There are some strange things here… We have a presentation to hold and he said he is going to send me his presentation and what he has done so far so I can fit in. He hasn’t send it yet and it’s been 2 weeks now. He said “Oh, I got to send you this” a few times but he didn’t act on it. Plus, he doesn’t seem very motivated to realise the idea he told me about, since it was mostly me who kept asking and reminding him about it. I don’t know why that is, but these are the facts for now. So I will keep an eye on him, and don’t treat my relationship with him and this idea like my last hope. I am still in, but I want him to take action first before I engage and then it turns out I am the fool doing all the work for nothing.

That is what I came up with. I am still on my “vacation week” off of work and manifesting and stuff, just hanging around and doing what I feel like. This is actually really liberating and I notice I really generate some great ideas and motivation with this. Should do this more often probably.

I also thought about EoG… Emperor manifested a few people and situations back then, but it seems… off. This coach was a manifestation and he betrayed me. My colleague in class is a manifested business opportunity and we still don’t get started here. This other guy I met through my friend offered me a business opportunity but suddenly he has no demand for my services anymore.
All of these are half-way manifestations. What’s going on here? I know of only three things that can stop a manifestation from fully unfolding:

• an opposite manifestation
  • a limiting belief
  • and obsession

Guess for me it is limiting beliefs. Now that I think about it, when I was (even) younger, I was a lot like this. I’d talk a lot about plans with friends and we’d discuss how to go on about something, then we’ll all get hyped up and do… nothing. It was all just talking. I have changed luckily but it seems like I fear this behaviour in other people, which makes sense because I hate this trait.
I actually hate it when I start this again and keep talking about things I’d do, even if I was actually doing them. Do, don’t talk.

I’ll get EoG soon. Have to figure out a schedule for both EV4 and EoG. Seems like something’s happened to my ears, I get this annoying loud static when it’s silent all the time.

3 Likes

Day 160 - 6 of February 2020 - 117h/Emperor v3 (M), 377h/v3(Ultra), 51h/v4 (M), 116h/v4 (Ultra)
I just had a weird realisation: I feel uncomfortable when I’m a guest at someone’s house. I have no idea why.

1 Like

Day 161 - 7 of February 2020 - 117h/Emperor v3 (M), 377h/v3(Ultra), 53h/v4 (M), 119h/v4 (Ultra)
I noticed another flaw in my current personality. I really don’t want my friends to find out about subliminals. Why?

Edit: I also had a dream about highschool… First I was on the streets with a rifle and I shot a wave of monsters or something that approached me (Just finished reading a post-apocalyptic zombie-manhwa). Then I was in class and my teacher was super angry because people filmed him. I also filmed him but I hid my phone but he got it anyway. I manifested my phone back, imagined what it would feel like to touch it (lol, manifesting in a dream, that’s next level) and then I got a phone, but it wasn’t mine… it was actually better but it still wasn’t mine.
After that the teacher grossed us out by showing us a very gory movie and we went out.
Then there was this guy, a buddy of mine I hang up with in highschool. I didn’t really had any friends back then, just buddies and he was very dominated. I had 0 confidence back then so I was kind of his subordinate. When we met in the dream, it was almost equal, actually it was equal most of the time. Sometimes I felt being drawn back in this pity state, but I’d always recognize this and get back to my present state.

1 Like

Day 164 - 10 of February 2020 - 117h/Emperor v3 (M), 377h/v3(Ultra), 53h/v4 (M), 131h/v4 (Ultra)
Final preparations before I completely depart to the money-frontier. My funny week is over, it really was very relaxing and a lot of fun. This week felt like lik 2 or 3 weeks for me because I relentlessly decided to do nothing related to business or manifesting (although I did a few things there).
I made up my mind about EoG and chose to buy it as soon as Saint sends me the coupon-code. But I am firm in my decision about taking responsibility and so I decided to buy EoG with the remaining budget I have and not ask anyone else for money.
I don’t know if I will continue writing about my journey in this journal or start a new one. But what I want to do is continue listening to ev4 while using eog. I think the deep uprooting power of ev4 might go very well hand in hand with eog and I don’t want to lose any progress.

Apart from that I have started watching David Snyder’s videos. If you don’t know him go check him out, he’s the real deal. Amazing guy, super awesome stuff he teaches on youtube. I came to the conclusion that it is very crucial not to leave the conscious mind out of this when changing your life. I feel like many of us, and I was part of them, get this mindset of playing a subliminal and then there is nothing left for you to do, just wait.

There are a few (quite a lot actually) changes I am going to make happen, with or without EoG regarding certain behaviours and habits.
I thought about picking Mogul but I feel like EoG is the better option because of these reasons:

• I have proven to myself I can manifest easily. So why was it so hard to manifest a succesful business lately? Because of my beliefs around it. But then the question came up “So how did you manage to manifest 1000 bucks?” That’s very interesting and this is my conclusion: "The 1000 bucks were a one-time thing to happen. What I am doing here is building a business, which means money flow all the time, not just once. And this is exactly where the beliefs that block this to happen are located.
  • This is not just a business, it is an Empire I am building and I am dead-serious about it because it is the foundation of everything else I am aiming for in life regarding certain aspects. I am going to build up Empires and I am going to bring down Empires.
  • I just want to finish this frontier ASAP and not waste too much time and energy about it. I want to make it short and as much painful as it needs to be. Actually I feel like this wont be that hard since I don’t have any real (conscious) emotions about money. For me it is just a tool and something to enjoy when I look at it. The feeling of lack is the problem.

Alright, enough rambling. This may be my final post in this journal, maybe Ill write a review here, maybe Ill do it in the next one. Thank you all for being part of this.

3 Likes

Edit: While I am waiting for EoG, I thought I’d post a little update on my illness. It is almost gone know, just a little coughing is left. I must say that I particularly coughed a lot with this flu but at the same time it didn’t get any worse than that, meaning no fever or anything like that. I am seeing the dentist again in 10 days for a checkup, and also because some of my teeth are a bit damaged. I started playing Sapien’s teeth audio and I am really curios if I can repair my teeth by myself and astond the dentists (it’d also save a lot of money).

I checked again on the Corona-Situation. Looks pretty bad but I am very confident this will end soon and people will be healthy again. I know the Chinese will recover. Remember how I talked about the incompetence of my government. Believe it or not, today I saw an episode of a national comedian making fun of people who are worried they could get infected. It’s astonishing. Especially when you realize this is national tv and the majortiy of people buy this. People are dropping dead in China, they sealed multiple million-people cities and the government of China even reached out to the US and asked for help, which is completely out of character. And these guys are laughing. I lost all hope for these people at this point.

I have the feeling many people in society became so ignorant they have to cover it up with cynicism to feel powerful. I have made the observation that people in general make it very easy for themselve by ridiculing problems, topics, people and their opinion. I think it is a sign of weakness.
Sadly, no one notices.

2 Likes