Road to Realisation (Trans.Med.3) - Emp, UA, Rebirth

Is this what you mean by the “mind movie”?

1 Like

Not exactly. I called it mind-cinema because it literally was like being in a cinema. Basically, you could say it was a photographic memory. Happened after I listened to v4 for 3 hours or so straight.
Thanks for the tip though, looks very interesting!

Never had it that before. You we’re listening on ultrasonic’s or masked? I must also add to that peeps in our ears are also happening when we change realities, so it could be that you swap realities allot by changing you believe systems. But if it is full continue then it is not what I’m mentioning.

When it happened the first time I listened on ultrasonics but I dont think it matters. It dissipates though, I only had it for two days. But I guess it will come back and be permanent. What I want to mention is I read alot when I listened to v4 at that time.

2 Likes

Day 121 - 28 of Dezember 2019 - 117h/Emperor v3 (M), 377h/v3(Ultra), 16h/v4 (M), 16h/v4 (Ultra)
= 526h total
Alright I did it. I launched the fucking website and the fucking book. Now the book is being examined and hopefully it will get approved. You dont know how angry I am right now. I fought with this fucking website for over a month now. And it isnt even that much. It is literally a single fucking page. And when you got this shit “together” (not really, just enough so people can use it) you gotta make it responsive. And then the real fun began. Guys, I am really really angry and frustrated right now. The website looks like shit but I thought fuck it, just put it out there so it can generate sales. Which I doubt it will, the way it looks like. And not only that, you know what? It is a single page and still takes too much time to load.
I cant fucking believe it.
Now, lets all calm down a bit.
Ahh… Lets all agree web design is a pain in the ass. A PAIN IN THE ASS. (If someone got a really good course or channel for beginners on this, I AM LITERALLY DYING to see it please.)

I earned something for this, I guess. Like… relaxation and peace. After that I will have to upload the ebook version of the book so I can get more sales (which will hopefully not take a month again) and start the marketing. The actual achievement is to have put something out there which can generate money through manifestation.
Regarding the web design… I really would be grateful if some of how had some -> useful <- resources for beginners on this. I watched tutorials on youtube, but as always, it just doesnt work as smooth for you. The other side of me is calm about it. I remember when I started with photoshop. I actually dont remember, but I remember I wasnt that great. Now I am not that great either, but I can do some pretty cool professional stuff. What I am trying to say is Ill get the hold off it, when I put in a year or so of practice. Eventually, I too will be able to create websites that dont look like absolute shit.

Sorry for the swearing in this post guys, but you guessed it, I am really pissed off.

So, lets examine this whole project.
It took me one month to finish the book, one month for the cover (Because I wasnt that satisfied with the designer and I did it myself in 3 days lol) and one month for the website. 3 months. I really am not that proud about it.
Now on to the money. I started off with 1000 bucks (remember the money I manifested?). I got 200 left, and around 100 on my account. So I spent around 800 all in all for coaching, outsourcing, subliminals, tools, etc. 800… Well, I guess you could say it is okay since it was my first project and I gained experience. It’s okay.
It doesnt matter anyway when I get the money back.
I just want to chill now actually.

Edit: Ah btw, I use Elementor. Maybe someone is more experienced with Elementor.

4 Likes

Damn, don’t be so hard on yourself. I did not publish a book and launched a website in the last three months. That’s some amazing effort!

3 Likes

Thanks man. Actually, I was more angry on how hard web design is to handle and how frustrating it is and how easily you can lose your mind over it :joy:

1 Like

Haha webdesigning is one of the shittiest things to do :laughing:
It’s time consuming and you barelly do anything in a couple of hours.
As for your responsive design problems you have to use relative sizes included in the CSS doumentation, for it to change to meet the devices size. (Ofcourse that’s if you are using HTML or XHTML and CSS. For interacting with user interface I presume you use Javascript or something simila for it but that’s only for logic handling. For handling the design you only need to modify the CSS accordingly, but you probably already know that.

1 Like

I dont use coding. And I dont want to start to. I’d actually rather fall down from Eiffel Tower.
So far I have just used Elementor and from what I have seen it is totally sufficient, I just cant handle it yet.

f**king was the best part :joy:

2 Likes

So you’re working on WordPress, I don’t see the difficulty here. Wait until you’ve got to actual program a website yourself, you’ll be surprised how easy it is to make a WordPress website compared to that. Actually one little typing mistake in JavaScript makes your whole website disappear, now imagine that. As far as responsive goes, you’ve got to work with “%” instead of strict measures, well actually it doesn’t really take up allot of time to make a responsive website, the mistake you’ve made is that you should of looked at the responsive design before you actually made the website. It’s not so hard really, but yeah, well everything is difficult before it gets easy. Why don’t you get someone to do it for you, if you don’t have experience?

It is difficult because I am doing it for the first time. I know it should be easy and it actually is, I saw the videos. But noone builds the exact same page as you, you end up screwing it like I did.
And this is exactly the reason why I will never touch coding for websites.

First, because I dont have the money rn and second because I want to learn the skill myself to a certain degree. I want to earn enough money now so I can hire someone and at the same time learn it for myself.

1 Like

I’ve heard great things about Square Space. But I haven’t used it myself yet. I’m in admiration of the actions you have taken. It inspires me to get my own ass moving. Anyway, yeah, I’m planning to use Square Space when I make my first site. Supposed to be quite user-friendly, affordable, and have an attractive result.

1 Like

I wanted to use square space too at first but then I figured it was too expensive and limited in its functions.
Glad what I am ranting about here can actually inspire someone lol

2 Likes

Day 122 - 29 of Dezember 2019 - 117h/Emperor v3 (M), 377h/v3(Ultra), 16h/v4 (M), 16h/v4 (Ultra)
= 526h total
Today amazon approved my book. Pretty dope. As some of you may know I didnt listen to Emperor this week after I spoke with Saint about this strange reconciliation behaviour. Pretty eager to start listening again tomorrow. Funny thing is today is my rest day where I dont work, dont listen to subliminals etc. Strangely enough, it is this day I am so excited and motivated to work lol. I can barely hold myself back.
So, the new year is near guys. I am f* excited about it, tbh.

Edit: Oh, I forgot to mention my classes…You know, the classes which had an exam last time I didnt know about. I got a homework and a presentation to do…I am really not sure if I am gonna do it.

3 Likes

Day 123 - 30 of Dezember 2019 - 117h/Emperor v3 (M), 377h/v3(Ultra), 16h/v4 (M), 16h/v4 (Ultra)
= 526h total
Yesterday night was nasty. I saw a friend of mine and was pretty happy with my “performance”, meaning how much I talked, how I talked, confidence etc. Then I talked to another friend of mine put it was more like a phone call. And it was horrible. I feel like I have lost control over myself.
I couldnt stop being silly and I literally felt I pissed this person off. But I couldnt stop it. I apologized a hundred times and the person said everything is fine but the part of me that is still neurotic cant stop thinking about it. I feel so ashamed.
I remember a few dreams tonight… My father was very very angry… not specifically at me but he was very strict. And my family gathered and told me about some arranged marriage stuff (wtf?)
And I really disliked them in my dream. Then there was this guy who happens to appear in my dreams from time to time. This time he was the plumber. I wanted to use the toilet and they told me he took the toilet away and brought it to our new home (again wtf?)
Then I walked away and suddenly I was in a paintball match? There was this girl who agitated me and for some reason I really hated her. She kept provoking me but I dont know what exactly she said. She looked a bit like harley quinn. I shot her, covered her whole body with these paint-ball bullets. There was another guy who also shot her. I kept shooting although she was already completely colored and she kept provoking me.
Then I woke up.

Will start using Emperor again. Lets see what happens this time…

Oh I wanted to add something. So, you may noticed I am pretty angry rn. What I have also noticed is again this effect that my memory is worse than it was before I listened to Emperor when I stop listening to the program. Just sharing my honest observations.

1 Like

Day 124 - 31 of Dezember 2019 - 117h/Emperor v3 (M), 377h/v3(Ultra), 19h/v4 (M), 16h/v4 (Ultra)
= 526h total
Listened 3 loops (2 hours) today. No ear hurts so far. Guess Saint and I were right about this reconciliation thing.

Day 127 - 3 of January 2020 - 117h/Emperor v3 (M), 377h/v3(Ultra), 20h/v4 (M), 17h/v4 (Ultra)
= 531h total
Happy new year guys. May all of you be happy and successfull.

I have often times had dreams lately. Dreams in which something would happen I feared it would happen.
And it was exactly what happened in those dreams. And there is one part of me, the small me, that has been driven into fear by this world, which believes this is a bad sign. And then there is the other part of me. A part, that lies much much deeper. A part that is always still and… knows… and this is part knows, that these dreams are good for me. That they purify me from the past, so I can move on.

I dont know how to describe it but I think… dreams are some sort of playground…to process things in a safe environment… I think it is so important what we make of them. Yes. Our feeling of the dream we had is much more important than the actual dream. Because I had dreams others would call doomful and disastrous… but I feel liberated.
With every dream, I am more and more free.

PS: I cant believe they took my favorite space rock playlist down again…

(EDIT) PSS: You remember the pain in my ears? Now it’s my neck. I just noticed it again, I get a sharp pain on the right side of my neck sometimes when I am listening to Emperor. Another reconciliation-thing? I pray for it. I want to break every last damn wall down and defeat every last damn dictator I can get my grip on.

2 Likes

Having this same feeling. No coincidence! When I turn my face to the left I can clearly feel it, starting at the right side of my neck going down into the right shoulder a little bit. I can with much honesty say this is emotional healing of some sort, clearing old past blockages. When we have been filling an emotional blockage with energy for a long time it starts to manifest into the tissue of the physical body. The energy of our body is very complicated, unnecessary emotional luggage blocks of little energy pathways throughout the body.

Ever heard of Acupuncture? You must probably have… this is another way of clearing out those distorted energy pathways. Jup it’s the new healing module introduced into Emperor v4. Very powerful… I’ve had that pain there a long time. I remember when visiting a energy psychic he said to me, what’s that pain in your right shoulder I’m feeling. At that time I hadn’t actually recognized it that much but it must of came to the surface now. Have you had any emotional trauma with a person who was of importance to you, some sort of betrayal?

2 Likes

Yes, I also think it deals with energy blockages. I remember one time when I meditated and my shoulders started to burn. It is the same effect.

1 Like