Rise to Stardom

Just ran LBfH & my Stark custom.

I’m in two minds about True Sell currently.

If I’m truly honest I want to focus on building my Self Concept using LBfH. If I wasn’t doing anything else like live streaming and dance etc that I needed to be known for then I’d just stick with LBfH as my self concept is a major thing for me that I’m planning on building (I’m doing great with it so far!).

I’ll probably bring True Sell back in next listening day, I just wanted a bit more exposure to LBfH and to introduce my Stark custom before I did so as they remain a higher priority than True Sell does.

Listening to my custom, which was on the old mask and gave me a bit of shock when I listened due to the sound balance being higher than the other mask, I instantly felt the processing happening straight away. I know full well it’s going into execution mode to begin inputting those beliefs and working with subconscious to make some magic happen so I’m super excited for this.

Stark + Inner Circle + PCC & a dose of Godlike Masculinity??? (remember, I made this custom before ZP was a thing)

Boiiiii, am I excited for some results from this ‘cause I have 0 doubt I’m going to get them.

This is gonna push me to the next level. I already, in my two months being on the app, have hit my 130k target. That’s 70k more than what I hit last month. My minimum was 60k last month.

New people start out at 10k. Second month 20k and third month 60k. I refused to make a new account so had to start on 60k. But in two months i’ve hit 130k and only want to go higher. I just know that LBfH & my custom, as well as True Sell possibly, will get me there.

1 Like

Something I’m noticing on LBfH

Love for my body.

I’ve been working hard on my body recently - doing two workouts a day (I do Beachbody workouts which are 20-30 minutes and working out twice maxes out at 40-60 mins) along with long walks. My nutrition has been flakey but I’ve still been working on it but I’ve done this before and never really found a love for my body like I am right now.

No, I might not have a six pack but my chest, arms, shoulders and ass look pretty great (I don’t even care, I’ve worked on my ass a lot….). No, I’m not defined as much as I want to be BUT I’ve come to realise how much of a great body I do have. I’m pretty built for me. I wanna build more muscle and lose more fat but I’m also content. I can see a shape which I didn’t see before I started LBfH. Maybe I’m just appreciating it more?

I’m planning on trying to maintain my weight and build muscle/burn fat (maingaining is the ‘new’ term apparently) since I don’t care if I weigh 140 pounds or 210lbs, I just wanna have a defined six pack and muscle but LBfH seems to make me appreciate it more which is interesting to me since it means other people will also appreciate it more - as they should. It’s a mirror of my internal self, right?

God do I love this sub so far.

4 Likes

So.

I hit target for the month.

Lets. Go.

5 Likes

Sorry just saw this now, my deepest condolences to your friend, I hope he’s in a better place now :heart:

Also happy late birthday you deserve the best bro! Remember just because you turned 30 doesn’t make you old (You didn’t mention this but I know some people feel that way when they turn 30). You have a whole life ahead of you and success is yours for the taking. I know 100% that you have the potential to succeed in live streaming or anything else you want to pursue:)

1 Like

Man, please don’t ever apologise. You’re all good. I appreciate you bro, this means the most.

Thanks my dude! Yeah, I don’t feel old haha but other people keep saying to me ‘ohhhh you’re getting old, you’re older now…’ blah blah blah but that’s just their limiting beliefs being placed upon me. Not successfully tho. I feel younger for real.

Absolute truth right here man. I’ve got the success in my eye and I know it’s mine. I’m very much focused on having the success.

Appreciate you brother.

1 Like

My custom might be a 1-2 times a week thing - I can feel the processing power. It’s definitely feeling good, but it’s making me sleepy af. I don’t necessarily have ‘recon’ that’s negative, but needing the sleep is definitely there.

I fell asleep about 3 and woke up at noon. I went back to bed at 5, set an alarm for 6, turned my alarm off and woke up at 7. So the processing is heavy from the custom but funnily enough isn’t something I can’t deal with.

Machine: Action & Machine: Rest seem to be working tho. I’ve been getting more work done at appropriate times, and someone taught me how to work smarter and not harder, and then I’m also resting more when I need to. Taking the time out. Especially since I’m working and working out twice a day.

Godlike Masculinity has been working too. I’ve started making my choreography more masculine than before. Yesterday was super masculine which was great and I loved it. Was pretty productive when I needed to be too in regards to my choreo so I suspect Productivity Unleashed here too.

Overall, people seem to love me which I could put down to both the custom thanks to certain modules and LBfH.

Can’t speak too much about other stuff yet.

In the mean time, I still haven’t ran True Sell for a few days to let me get more exposure to my custom and LBfH.

3 Likes

Nice photo Brandon.

Look jacked as always sir Brandon The Third

@Brandon looking buffed af :eyes:

Thanks bois. Been workin’ out twice a day. Diet is still a mess, but better than it used to be. I definitely feel like Stark has physical shifting :wink:

1 Like

Still being knocked out by my custom.

I’m sleeping during the night and having terrible sleep, and then sleeping during the day a lot.

I’ve not listened for 2, nearly three, days to anything.

I’ll use my custom once a week. LBfH probably needs 2-3 uses a week. True Sell I may also continue to use.

Time for a wash out.

All day I’ve been out of it.
Again, a nap happened but even after that I’ve been exhausted.

Time for a 5-7 day wash out which sucks ‘cause I’m in the mood to play, but wash out time it is. Starting from today since I played as I slept last night.

With that said however…

Godlike Masculinity is kicking through. Able to say no more, and stand my ground. Feel more confident, and well…masculine. I’m still dancing somewhat feminine for heels classes (no heels for me) but I’m definitely masculine rn. That’s a great sign for me. I feel like my status is rising too.

5 Likes

What program got you so buffed, you been running Wanted?

He’s been running one injection on each butt cheek every second to get so buff :tired_face:

In all seriousness Brandom has always been buff.

He got listening to a secret sub called Buff ZP :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Buff ZP, Emperor Fitness ST3 but in VR :wink:

1 Like

And Spartan with unofficial Hero in between.

What if Buff ZP is Hero and @Brandon is testing it right now with great results which is why he’s so buff :sunglasses:

2 Likes

You are probably right :slight_smile:

Ya’ll cracking me up :joy: :joy: :joy:

In all seriousness, I did use WANTED a few weeks ago. I stopped due to recon and not aligning with my desires. Maybe it’s still helping?

Plus, I’ve been working out twice a day and walk for like an hour or two a day, hitting 10k+ steps. I’ve had to take an extra day off due to the exhaustion. My legs are so tight from training/walking so much.

Also, I had just worked out and flexed when I took this picture, plus put an emoji over my face on Snap so it zoomed in. Probably just makes me look bigger than I am.

Sorry bois.

1 Like