Rise to Stardom

Condolences on the loss of your friend, @Brandon.

2 Likes

Thank you @Lion. I appreciate you.

1 Like

Removing R.I.C.H for now. May do an experimental thing but won’t throw the idea out on here.

Just about to run my first 5 minutes of True Sell along with Love Bomb.

Still running Stark also.

Just so you guys are aware.

I’m currently 50k away from target. Trying to hit a 130k target by the end of the month. This isn’t a monetary value, it’s an in app currency value. Can’t remember how much that pays out but maybe around 800 dollars which isn’t bad for me working from home doing what I enjoy and just live streaming. Obviously I want to increase those ranks and get to the highest which is 24k per month.

Using True Sell, Love Bomb and Stark to get me there for now.

3 Likes

Ran both Love Bomb & True Sell. Got gifted in the short amount of time I was on, but didn’t stay on live long enough to make more but I also went on live pretty much straight after running my stack, so I’m unsure whether that’s enough time.

Had a nap and was GRUMPY af. As soon as I went on my walk I felt so much better so I may have had some processing and recon.

I played both for 5 minutes instead of 3 minutes and I felt the processing more on 5 than I did with 3. So I’ll rest it out and see how we go. I seem to be fine right now.

In regards to True Sell, does anyone have any persuasion resources to hand? I know certain books, like Influence, that I need to re-read and learn from, but anything else?

I want to increase the ranks as a Live Streamer who needs to persuade people to gift him to hit higher targets.

Also, now considering upgrading my Stark/Inner Circle/PCC custom (my initial one that may miss a few modules) to ZP. Especially with Inner Circle to help. My initial MorningStarQv2 custom. I would have initially changed to Stark/Chosen and updated but I’m trying to save money for now.

2 Likes

True Sell seems to be kicking in. Ran it for 5 minutes but it kicked in.

I had a live stream this morning, the first live stream I’ve had since I played True Sell and conversation and everything just flew pretty effortlessly. I was super tired and fumbled words and stuff but it was pretty easy to have a great conversation with people in the stream. I built up some incredible connections with people, talking about tattoos and stuff (getting my first ever tattoo in dedication to my friend that passed next month which I’m super excited about).

I also got gifted and hit a pretty good goal for me to go live for today. I’m happy with True Sell so far.

One thing I want to use True Sell for is to persuade not only others into gifting me but also myself. I feel like it’s a necessity for life. I used to be a double sided person in regards to decisions and what I wanted but now with True Sell I’m going to be persuading myself into a better reality with myself talk & affirmations. Ya’ll already know I’m into manifesting and this is big for me.

But this sub will also help me persuade other people into my ideas effortlessly, I can already feel it working and helping me. I love it already.

Anyhow, side note.

Shoutout to Saint & Fire for letting us upgrade our customs to ZP at a discounted price. I’ve upgraded MorningStarQv2 (Stark/PCC/Inner Circle) to ZP this morning and it literally cost me £32.48. Near the price of a major sub on here.

As someone that was struggling with money and had issues, I’m super grateful you let us update at cost effective prices and you give us things so that we can afford them. You guys are rockstars for real.

Here’s my MorningStar ZP title:

Inner Circle
Power Can Corrupt
Stark
Mastermind
Dragon Tongue
Gloryseeker
Fortune’s Favorite
The Spotlight
Chosen of Venus
Invincible Presence
Sacred Words
RAIKOV
Transcendental Connection
Godlike Masculinity
Productivity Unleashed
Machine: Action
Machine: Rest
Furious Ascent
Aura of Craving
Natural Winner

I’m aware I have four cores now due to Godlike masculinity too, however 3 of the cores are lighter than say Emperor/Wanted/Khan etc. If I have to play less loops per week then so be it but I’m super excited for this.

7 Likes

Great results on True Sell Brandon :smiley:

It’s going to be interesting to see how this one affects a streamer, so far it seems to be working :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Thanks my dude :blue_heart::sparkling_heart:

Right?! I’ll have to update you guys a lot.

2 Likes

And officially I’m 30 today (24/07). Jesus.

A new decade of learning and wondering for me. As if. I literally don’t even act 30. But I’m excited for the new things I’m about to learn for this new decade of life I’m about to have.

I also feel as if Love Bomb for Humanity is about to give me the love I truly deserve, my own and others. I’m so excited to take it with me for this new time. I’m way too excited for the journey truly. Can’t wait to update you all. This is very exciting times ahead.

I feel like it was LBfH is an early birthday present for me. Manifested that shiiii. Haha.

11 Likes

Happy Birthday, Brandon!

Don’t worry I turn 45 in 2 weeks and I certainly don’t act it or feel it. I asked my 18 year old if I act like a 45 year old and he said Hell no. hahaha

Now I look back and think 30 was so young!! So much time… for so many awesome experiences.

2 Likes

Thank you! @xkjwx

Hahaha, I’m glad I’m not alone. I think age is legit just a number. It’s a man made thing. Why can’t I feel younger? Know what I mean?

Oh for sure! It’s gonna be a great decade for sure. I learnt so much in my 28th/29th year that has set me up for this decade to be incredible.

3 Likes

Happy Birthday, my dear friend. 30 is a special age and the 30’s is a special decade for men. You are at the cusp of greatness. Between a young man and a mature man. And what you do in this decade will decide a lot of things. All the best!

Thank you my sweet Lion. It really will be the decade to change all things for me, especially with the tools given here. Thank you for your wishes brother :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Really thinkin’ about Love Bomb for Humanity

This stands out to me because it’s something I’ve been looking for at SC for a while. I remember sending in a support message on what sub I could use to work on my Self Concept, one which would help me know I’m the best, full of positivity, love myself, etc. This is it. I’ve only used two loops but I’m already telling myself that I love myself (as I should! - which has become my motto) and I’m demanding from my subconscious.

If you’ve followed me for a while, you know that I’m into manifestation. You know that I’ve been manifesting specific things and one of the first steps is working on your self concept - the way you view yourself. Knowing that you’re a baddie and that you deserve the best for yourself. Once you’ve got that, you can begin working on other manifestations since you know they’ll happen from now on. Because why wouldn’t they?

Since using LBfH I’ve stopped reading my ‘list’ of affirmations and just demanded that I have everything on my list, because why shouldn’t I already have it? Because someone else told me I can’t? Bull. I know everything is already mine and manifested. Of course people fkin’ love me. Of course they do. Of course I have the body I already want, of course the person I want is mine, of course I’ve hit my targets, of course I have everything I’ve already dreamed of because it’s already there in the 4D. I manifest quickly and effortlessly. It’s literally that freakin’ simple.

I have it all. LBfH is making me realise my power. It’s making me realise my strength and will continue to work on knowing how good I am.

Because I deserve to know how good I am.

Disclaimer: This is my opinion before I continue, you’re more than welcome to disagree with it

Society has forced us to believe that we have to do certain things a certain way and that we have to be hard on ourselves. We’ve grown up with other people’s assumptions. When we were born, I personally believe, we had a blank slate and learnt how the work works and behaves off those assumptions they gave us - most likely unknownly and from what they were taught and experienced.

LBfH is putting that power back in my own hands so I’m not living based off those assumptions, but the ones I want to create for myself. It’s building my confidence, power, inner strength, belief in myself, etc so that I can achieve the magic I want to achieve. It’s healing me, from the inside out. As it should.

3 Likes

I love this so much ! I’m right there with you, I have been going through a phrase of “it’s not working” and not keeping up with doing my daily affirmations for manifestation. I tend to go through phrases of motivation, I know I need to be consistent & persistent….

I know you know about Neville and the Law of Assumption (I read your journal), keep persisting. You’ve already got your shiii, what are you worried about?

I really believe LBfH works on your self-concept and the way you review yourself, which will help in manifesting for sure because you’ll believe in your abilities and growth.

IT’S HERE.

Stark/Inner Circle/PCC custom.

MorningStarZP (I’ll probably change the name since someone else has the name now for their journal).

I’m upset I can’t listen to it tho, since I literally listened to LBfH & Stark at 4am this morning and it hasn’t even been 24 hours yet ._.:

2 Likes

Keep the name if you really want it bro, you came with it first.
Now Im beginning my 2nd cycle with a different stack, so its no problem for me to come up with a new name.

Nah it’s all good haha.
You got it my dude.

I just need something new.

1 Like

My condolences.

Happy birthday!

Thank you brother.

I can’t remember if I’ve mentioned but I’ve booked a tattoo in of his username on the app I worked on with him, as it’s a double meaning and will be my first tattoo.

Thank you my dude!

2 Likes