Tue - Rest
Wed - Limitless Executive 1x
Thur - Rest
Fri - CHOSEN 1x, RICH 1x
Sat - Rest
Sun - Limitless Executive 1x

1 Like

Thanks man.

Didn’t run LEU this week, gonna at least wait until the 21 days is up.

I also didn’t run R.I.C.H and Chosen since Monday as I’m feeling some overload and possibly recon. Felt weird and my sleep has been affected a lot. It’s all over the place.

Decided to run then two on Mondays and Fridays for now.

1 Like

Currently feeling absolutely exhausted. My body is so sore and I’m so tired mentally and physically. I just don’t want to do anything but sleep but I can’t.

As soon as I want to sleep I start feeling awake.

When I do sleep it’s not as if I’m sleeping. I’m dreaming (can’t remember what the dreams are) but I just feel awake in my dreams so when I wake up I’m mentally exhausted.

I haven’t listened to Chosen or R.I.C.H since Monday, aiming to listen tomorrow but I feel so tired right now. I’ve got so much to do. Gah.

This week has felt overloaded mentally. I just can’t relax properly.

I totally understand how you feel! I have limited myself to only 1 loop every 2-3 days and now 36 hours after the loop I’m completely tired. Had to take a nap at noon.
I don’t understand how just one 15min loop can cause overexposure. I hope ZP gets better with time in regards to recon.

Thank you for reaching out, @Hoppa!

@Brandon, I’m glad you are feeling better. I’m also wondering if you have access to other resources. You are in the UK, yes? Do you have a crisis line to call? Do you have access to in person or online mental health services?

I also just read your more recent posts. If you’re feeling unmotivated, I’d encourage you to consider more rest days.

As I’ve said before, I’m glad you are here. I appreciate your participation, leadership, initiative, and kindness on this forum.

If I was in the UK, I’d meet you for a pint… even though I don’t drink. :grin:

3 Likes

I appreciate you, Hoppa and this community a lot!

We do, but they aren’t very good. I’ve been to see people and they’ve never been active in helping. I’ve spoken to people on the phone and they just passed me off at the time.

In regards to my other posts, I took Tuesday until yesterday off. Didn’t do any loops since Monday, did it today but now I feel super sleepy and I have to teach in an hour and 15 minutes. :cold_face:

I don’t drink either haha. A coke for me it is!

1 Like

Mentally tough day today.
Differently a contributed by lack of sleep. Went to bed at 3 or later, got woken up by an alarm at 10:30am, but I know I needed the rest.

Feeling a lot of anger, frustration, negative thoughts and all that jazz. Was trying to fight it off actually but I’m not sure if I should let them do their thing. I remember the Joseph Murphy sub saying it’s what the subconscious is expressing, so let it express it.

They were talking about people using affirmations and stuff if you have negative thoughts in regards to what you’re manifesting.

Talking about manifesting. The only thing I’ve been doing for that guy is affirming before sleep. I used to affirm all day every day but it was taking over my life so I started affirming before sleep. Literally the only thing I’ve done.

What happened today? My ex told me he got a text from the guys mom showing a picture of him smiling with his brother saying ‘look how happy he is without you’ - now I know this has nothing to do with me but I don’t know why it affected me.

Regardless, I’m trying to ignore my 3D results and just keep moving forward. I’m still somewhat happy in myself and whatever I just also feel frustration and anger (especially playing CoD).

I’m bored of things being the same or getting worse. I know I’m feeling recon for sure.

The thing is only listened to my stack 3 times last week.

CHOSEN & R.I.C.H - Monday, Friday and Sunday

So maybe it’s time to go down to 2 times a week. I’m going to take this week off I think since it’s the 21 days tomorrow anyway. Tomorrow would have been my listening day but I’m not sure I want to face further recon.

Edit: I just realised that last night I told myself I was going to dream about any blocks and stuff are being erased and anything stopping us would be fixed or whatever I said before sleep.

His mom was one of those blocks. Not between me and him, but between him and my ex…

Hmmmm.

3 Likes

After some thought and the release of Emperor ZP I’m going to be using:

Chosen / WANTED / Emperor

I need to be productive, a leader and change my body beyond other things. I was going to use Mogul but I believe Emperor will aid in making money amongst the rest of the objectives it has (based off the old objectives).

I’ll be seeing how this goes for a week or so as I wasn’t the biggest fan of how I felt on Emperor previously however with the update I’ll see how the change is with inspired action. I’m excited. It’s time to kick my ass into gear.

Once this round is finished I’ll probably be using CHOSEN & My not-ready-yet-manifestation custom & LoveBirdQv2 (Heartsong, Khan Stage 4, WANTED) - This may get remade and have Khan taken out. Needs some figuring out but yeah, that’s the plan.

Still on my washout which has consisted of 7 days from today. So tomorrow will be my new round of stack.

Chosen and R.I.C.H has been great so far, so I’m hoping this new stack will give me an edge that I need for life. I’ve experienced recon on the previous stack for sure and rest days are necessary.

However my washout has been pretty great so that’s great to know. I’m excited for this kick up the ass that I need.

Emperor, I think I’m ready for you. I need to be the God of my reality and know it. I’m ready for that.

1 Like

This needs to go into my custom then @Malkuth , someone else mentioned this too I believe.

Also, I already have LoveBirdQv2 which has Heartsong and WANTED in it (as well as Khan Stage 4), you’ve really made me question including Heartsong due to your points but you’re not the only one to say that I should include it in my custom.

However I am considering using this in my LBQv2 custom rather than my manifestation custom itself.

I’m actually considering upgrading my LBQv2 custom to include rememrrbance and direct influencing, and possibly other modules, rather than adding them to my Manifestation custom…

1 Like

Remember: it’s not final, it’s only unknown.

You will always be able to make course-corrections, when you need to do so.

1 Like

The good news is you can just Stark right where you left off instead of Starking over.

2 Likes

Damn dude.

Started working out today after months and months of putting it off. Managed to get a ballet workout done - harder than you think and was sweating so much through out.

My goal as you guys know is to be lean and athletic, not bulky - not that I think it’s easy to be bulky. I wanna be like those pro ballet guys that are super lean but have a bunch of muscle and are athletic.

If any of you have played Spider-Man with the undies, or even seen the game, or new movie (maybe even Tom Holland in the NWH - particular scene) - that’s what I want to look like.

Anyway, I know it’s something little, no actually - it isn’t - it’s massive. But I fucking did a workout. I’ve been off for months and today I started it, and got it done. I’m aiming for a 30 day challenge to get into shape and get some shit started. I’m using that to grow some momentum. I’ll be updating my journal for this since it’s a big thing for me.

Just to make it clear, I really dropped the ball. After everything that happened and all that shit I lost my WANTED physical results by eating a ton, not going to the gym and not taking dance classes besides my own and a friends. I used to do my ex’s class and all my friends classes. That’s changing. I know for a fact that this is Emperor talking. I stopped working out and doing anything. I became lazy. This is the first step back and it’s definitely down to Emperor helping me out, possibly WANTED too but the former is definitely involved.

Whilst I am interested in WANTED ZP, I’m dropping it again. I’m going to focus on Emperor ZP, Minds Eye ZP and Sage ZP for now. I’m still working manifestation and with Emperor making me the God of MY reality as well as Minds Eye/Sage for manifestation I know I’ll be getting what I want this year.

I’m focused on getting exactly what I want and need this year.

As soon as Ascension Chamber is out I’ll be consciously guiding my goals for that manifestation in particular.

I really feel like Fire and Saint read parts of my journal and wanted to help me go after what I want after the module pack drop and now Ascension Chamber. Obviously not just me but yeah. I’m making shit happen. It may have took some time to get into this mindset but I only used Emperor twice last week and now these are the results. The drive to workout and get into it and more. I’m here for it.

4 Likes

Emperor I feel is kicking in.
I’m testing something, not saying what.

Anyway, I’ve managed to work and clean up my diet a bit.
I hate dieting so I won’t diet but I’ve replaced soda with drinking water and only water. Not drinking flavoured water at the moment. I normally hate water but I’ve made myself drink it.

I’m trying to eat healthier but I’m allowing myself treats every day. Today I’ve had a couple more treats as I haven’t had the chance to eat healthier but I’m managing what I’m eating to ensure I’m getting more protein than I normally would. Need to find healthier recipes of things I like like Carbonara and stuff so I can enjoy what I eat but healthier versions.

Today I woke up at 9:30 after about 5/6 hours sleep. Went to the studio, helped tidy up after my ex and friend changed the studio (painted and created a brand new office and small space). I danced a little in a rehearsal I wasn’t meant for just to help with choreography and I’ve done two classes. I’ve burnt (according to my Apple Watch) 2700+ calories today - I’ve still gotta do my third ballet workout of the week so I’m gonna do that later.

It’s the little things adding up that matter. I also take the stairs now instead of the lift. Trying to make sure I walk around, or stretch a little, if I’m sitting. Right now is really the only time I’ve sat all day. I’m super sore but it’s all good!

Emperor is definitely to thank for this. Might be a little bit of WANTED ZP blooming from last week but Emperor is definitely helping keep the drive, because I want to workout and do what I need to do. I’m thankful for this (edit:) - especially as I’ve been trying to mentally force myself to workout for a LONG time - I also haven’t taken classes in ages. I’d try and force myself and it never happened.

I used Sage on Sunday I think and it’s seemly kicking in. A bunch of things seem to be popping up in regards to that guy I want to manifest in regards to the Law of Assumption. This helps!

Minds Eye seems to be kicking in also, I try to visualise a little for the above and I can kind of feel it real, just a little but that will improve over time I believe.

My thoughts seem to be positive and happy too - which I believe is from Chosen blooming, ZP itself and Minds Eye - possibly Emperor.

When I took the two classes today I knew I wasn’t going to be the greatest at them but I persevered and normally I’d get so frustrated or angry and I didn’t - I may have fallen out of time and got things wrong or whatever but I kept trying until I got it nearly right. That matters for me. I’m proud of myself, regardless of the mistakes - even if I made the same one several times.

Whilst I am tired from today (duh), I feel pretty energised and good to go.

I’m happy with this stack for now. If anything else comes out, besides Ascension Chamber, it’ll have to wait (unless it’s really gonna help me bring what I want - that guy haha).

In an unrelated note:

@friday @GoldenTiger

As you both know I have Khan in my custom. I was going to change Khan Stage 4 to Emperor due to the drive and stuff, but do you think Khan will be even better? To be honest, I don’t really want to update that title as it’s a pretty great title. I won’t be using it yet but I definitely wanted your thoughts as I’ve seen your comments about Khan in the other thread.

I’ll be running Emperor first for a while to build a foundation. I’m not sure if Stark will count as a foundation but I have ran that nearly consistently for about a year and a half or two - I just don’t know how much Stark will compare in regards to Emperor for foundation.

2 Likes

Personally I would not jump on Khan while dieting. Khan makes you more “chill” about life than Emperor. For me, I had a tough time dieting and being super discipline on Khan.

I had a job in sales, made me a damn good salesman, but if I would do a diet or do something that require abstinence, I would not run Khan, I would do Emperor or GLM.

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up. I’m just trying to enjoy life but also make healthier decisions rather than diet.

I see I see.

I definitely require some dedication and drive rather than a laid back approach.

1 Like

After all that training today I got my workout in and I realised how much I love training sometimes.

Today’s workout was kickass and I had fun doing it. Ballet workouts are harder than you think for real.

Really enjoyed it.

But besides the point, I got it done.
I could have had a million reasons and I didn’t.
I got it done!

1 Like

Will be updating my journal every now and then.

Feels better to be posting my thoughts in the main threads instead however any joint things will be posted here.

I am pretty sure I’ve got recon which is frustrating af.

Today and yesterday I’ve been feeling pretty shitty. Day before that I was absolutely loving myself and all that jazz.

Yesterday and today I felt pretty sick, frustrated, tired af and whatever else.

I’ve changed to Stark and Chosen Within so far. I’m thinking the recon is coming from the latter because the only thing I’ve had recon on is Chosen.

One thing I did notice however is that I tend to get recon on the days I don’t do a sub.

During my Emperor run I did the hard gainer program with Emp, Minds Eye and Sage - I had 0 recon besides the day I took off each week - sometimes I’d have 0 recon that day.

As soon as I went back to the normal run, which I did initially when Chosen first came out I had recon.

I’m also thinking I might not be able to handle 2 ZP subs in one day. It was a lot easier on my 1 sub per day run with the hard gainer program.

@SaintSovereign some possible recon insights.

1 Like

After reading Saints journal I realised this might be the forgiveness scripting. @Invictus pointed out an important thing about forgiving myself for things I might have done in the past. I say this because of Chosen recon I had previously.

I’m not sure I have.

I also believe it might be Regen healing.

Whatever it is it’s pissing me off.

Check out affirmation

I AM forgiveness acting here,
Casting out all doubt and fear,
Setting men forever free
With wings of cosmic victory.
I AM calling in full power
For forgiveness every hour;
To all life in every place
I flood forth forgiving grace.

1 Like