Rise to Stardom

And officially I’m 30 today (24/07). Jesus.

A new decade of learning and wondering for me. As if. I literally don’t even act 30. But I’m excited for the new things I’m about to learn for this new decade of life I’m about to have.

I also feel as if Love Bomb for Humanity is about to give me the love I truly deserve, my own and others. I’m so excited to take it with me for this new time. I’m way too excited for the journey truly. Can’t wait to update you all. This is very exciting times ahead.

I feel like it was LBfH is an early birthday present for me. Manifested that shiiii. Haha.

11 Likes

Happy Birthday, Brandon!

Don’t worry I turn 45 in 2 weeks and I certainly don’t act it or feel it. I asked my 18 year old if I act like a 45 year old and he said Hell no. hahaha

Now I look back and think 30 was so young!! So much time… for so many awesome experiences.

2 Likes

Thank you! @xkjwx

Hahaha, I’m glad I’m not alone. I think age is legit just a number. It’s a man made thing. Why can’t I feel younger? Know what I mean?

Oh for sure! It’s gonna be a great decade for sure. I learnt so much in my 28th/29th year that has set me up for this decade to be incredible.

3 Likes

Happy Birthday, my dear friend. 30 is a special age and the 30’s is a special decade for men. You are at the cusp of greatness. Between a young man and a mature man. And what you do in this decade will decide a lot of things. All the best!

Thank you my sweet Lion. It really will be the decade to change all things for me, especially with the tools given here. Thank you for your wishes brother :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Really thinkin’ about Love Bomb for Humanity

This stands out to me because it’s something I’ve been looking for at SC for a while. I remember sending in a support message on what sub I could use to work on my Self Concept, one which would help me know I’m the best, full of positivity, love myself, etc. This is it. I’ve only used two loops but I’m already telling myself that I love myself (as I should! - which has become my motto) and I’m demanding from my subconscious.

If you’ve followed me for a while, you know that I’m into manifestation. You know that I’ve been manifesting specific things and one of the first steps is working on your self concept - the way you view yourself. Knowing that you’re a baddie and that you deserve the best for yourself. Once you’ve got that, you can begin working on other manifestations since you know they’ll happen from now on. Because why wouldn’t they?

Since using LBfH I’ve stopped reading my ‘list’ of affirmations and just demanded that I have everything on my list, because why shouldn’t I already have it? Because someone else told me I can’t? Bull. I know everything is already mine and manifested. Of course people fkin’ love me. Of course they do. Of course I have the body I already want, of course the person I want is mine, of course I’ve hit my targets, of course I have everything I’ve already dreamed of because it’s already there in the 4D. I manifest quickly and effortlessly. It’s literally that freakin’ simple.

I have it all. LBfH is making me realise my power. It’s making me realise my strength and will continue to work on knowing how good I am.

Because I deserve to know how good I am.

Disclaimer: This is my opinion before I continue, you’re more than welcome to disagree with it

Society has forced us to believe that we have to do certain things a certain way and that we have to be hard on ourselves. We’ve grown up with other people’s assumptions. When we were born, I personally believe, we had a blank slate and learnt how the work works and behaves off those assumptions they gave us - most likely unknownly and from what they were taught and experienced.

LBfH is putting that power back in my own hands so I’m not living based off those assumptions, but the ones I want to create for myself. It’s building my confidence, power, inner strength, belief in myself, etc so that I can achieve the magic I want to achieve. It’s healing me, from the inside out. As it should.

3 Likes

I love this so much ! I’m right there with you, I have been going through a phrase of “it’s not working” and not keeping up with doing my daily affirmations for manifestation. I tend to go through phrases of motivation, I know I need to be consistent & persistent….

I know you know about Neville and the Law of Assumption (I read your journal), keep persisting. You’ve already got your shiii, what are you worried about?

I really believe LBfH works on your self-concept and the way you review yourself, which will help in manifesting for sure because you’ll believe in your abilities and growth.

IT’S HERE.

Stark/Inner Circle/PCC custom.

MorningStarZP (I’ll probably change the name since someone else has the name now for their journal).

I’m upset I can’t listen to it tho, since I literally listened to LBfH & Stark at 4am this morning and it hasn’t even been 24 hours yet ._.:

2 Likes

Keep the name if you really want it bro, you came with it first.
Now Im beginning my 2nd cycle with a different stack, so its no problem for me to come up with a new name.

Nah it’s all good haha.
You got it my dude.

I just need something new.

1 Like

My condolences.

Happy birthday!

Thank you brother.

I can’t remember if I’ve mentioned but I’ve booked a tattoo in of his username on the app I worked on with him, as it’s a double meaning and will be my first tattoo.

Thank you my dude!

2 Likes

Just ran LBfH & my Stark custom.

I’m in two minds about True Sell currently.

If I’m truly honest I want to focus on building my Self Concept using LBfH. If I wasn’t doing anything else like live streaming and dance etc that I needed to be known for then I’d just stick with LBfH as my self concept is a major thing for me that I’m planning on building (I’m doing great with it so far!).

I’ll probably bring True Sell back in next listening day, I just wanted a bit more exposure to LBfH and to introduce my Stark custom before I did so as they remain a higher priority than True Sell does.

Listening to my custom, which was on the old mask and gave me a bit of shock when I listened due to the sound balance being higher than the other mask, I instantly felt the processing happening straight away. I know full well it’s going into execution mode to begin inputting those beliefs and working with subconscious to make some magic happen so I’m super excited for this.

Stark + Inner Circle + PCC & a dose of Godlike Masculinity??? (remember, I made this custom before ZP was a thing)

Boiiiii, am I excited for some results from this ‘cause I have 0 doubt I’m going to get them.

This is gonna push me to the next level. I already, in my two months being on the app, have hit my 130k target. That’s 70k more than what I hit last month. My minimum was 60k last month.

New people start out at 10k. Second month 20k and third month 60k. I refused to make a new account so had to start on 60k. But in two months i’ve hit 130k and only want to go higher. I just know that LBfH & my custom, as well as True Sell possibly, will get me there.

1 Like

Something I’m noticing on LBfH

Love for my body.

I’ve been working hard on my body recently - doing two workouts a day (I do Beachbody workouts which are 20-30 minutes and working out twice maxes out at 40-60 mins) along with long walks. My nutrition has been flakey but I’ve still been working on it but I’ve done this before and never really found a love for my body like I am right now.

No, I might not have a six pack but my chest, arms, shoulders and ass look pretty great (I don’t even care, I’ve worked on my ass a lot….). No, I’m not defined as much as I want to be BUT I’ve come to realise how much of a great body I do have. I’m pretty built for me. I wanna build more muscle and lose more fat but I’m also content. I can see a shape which I didn’t see before I started LBfH. Maybe I’m just appreciating it more?

I’m planning on trying to maintain my weight and build muscle/burn fat (maingaining is the ‘new’ term apparently) since I don’t care if I weigh 140 pounds or 210lbs, I just wanna have a defined six pack and muscle but LBfH seems to make me appreciate it more which is interesting to me since it means other people will also appreciate it more - as they should. It’s a mirror of my internal self, right?

God do I love this sub so far.

4 Likes

So.

I hit target for the month.

Lets. Go.

5 Likes

Sorry just saw this now, my deepest condolences to your friend, I hope he’s in a better place now :heart:

Also happy late birthday you deserve the best bro! Remember just because you turned 30 doesn’t make you old (You didn’t mention this but I know some people feel that way when they turn 30). You have a whole life ahead of you and success is yours for the taking. I know 100% that you have the potential to succeed in live streaming or anything else you want to pursue:)

1 Like

Man, please don’t ever apologise. You’re all good. I appreciate you bro, this means the most.

Thanks my dude! Yeah, I don’t feel old haha but other people keep saying to me ‘ohhhh you’re getting old, you’re older now…’ blah blah blah but that’s just their limiting beliefs being placed upon me. Not successfully tho. I feel younger for real.

Absolute truth right here man. I’ve got the success in my eye and I know it’s mine. I’m very much focused on having the success.

Appreciate you brother.

1 Like

My custom might be a 1-2 times a week thing - I can feel the processing power. It’s definitely feeling good, but it’s making me sleepy af. I don’t necessarily have ‘recon’ that’s negative, but needing the sleep is definitely there.

I fell asleep about 3 and woke up at noon. I went back to bed at 5, set an alarm for 6, turned my alarm off and woke up at 7. So the processing is heavy from the custom but funnily enough isn’t something I can’t deal with.

Machine: Action & Machine: Rest seem to be working tho. I’ve been getting more work done at appropriate times, and someone taught me how to work smarter and not harder, and then I’m also resting more when I need to. Taking the time out. Especially since I’m working and working out twice a day.

Godlike Masculinity has been working too. I’ve started making my choreography more masculine than before. Yesterday was super masculine which was great and I loved it. Was pretty productive when I needed to be too in regards to my choreo so I suspect Productivity Unleashed here too.

Overall, people seem to love me which I could put down to both the custom thanks to certain modules and LBfH.

Can’t speak too much about other stuff yet.

In the mean time, I still haven’t ran True Sell for a few days to let me get more exposure to my custom and LBfH.

3 Likes

Nice photo Brandon.