Reset: a journal by Invictus

So I just realized that I’ve randomly and subconsciously started a washout, and it’s already my 3rd day today of not listening :eyes:, though I’m thinking it might be unnecessary to actually take another off day, but then again, I’m flowing ~{^-^}~

2 Likes

I don’t know if this happened because I smoked a bit too much too quickly, but it was the trippiest experience of my life, and I don’t even know how it even happened :sweat_smile:

You guys know about the concept of a “mind palace”?

So there was this thing about mind’s eye I wanted to explore more, which was related to the mind palace I mentioned above, and I’ve been wondering how to access mine in a more visual way in my head.

So, earlier I smoked a lot in my car, and then kinda fell asleep a bit, but during that “nap”, I had the most visual dream of my life, and I was basically in a castle, and from the inside it looked like the architecture of hogwarts (the moving staircase and rooms), it was all painted in white and purple (my two favorite colors), and the more I looked around, the more I was amazed at the things I was remembering, and then I see my other “self” standing at the end of a huge hallway, with a throne behind him.

He welcomed me, then sat on the throne, and as he was sitting down, a crown manifested on top of his head, and then he called my name and said “have a look.”, after which he proceeded to show me my current “reality” (or phase) and a certain other period of my life, and made me compare them, after which I asked what for, but I just woke up :slight_smile:.

The period I was shown was the time I ran Eclipse, when I was overflowing with too many manifestations, and funnily enough, I was running it with LBFH.

The question that remains still is: why?

6 Likes

bro tell me a secret you’re hiding. where do you get so much money for customs. whenever I see, you ordered a pair of new customs haha

3 Likes

Hahaha :sweat_smile:
I manifested a high paying job back in march with Stark + Emp + ME stack, then I manifested another job that I signed for recently, but will start in January after my service (which also pays 90k more annually).

Edit: OH SHIT, I WAS RUNNING ECLIPSE AT THAT TIME :exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:

5 Likes

been a bit sick since yesterday evening, and it got worse in the morning today, so I ran a loop of paragon earlier.
hopefully, will be better by tomorrow morning.

2 Likes

It’s not a secret😂
But damn I envy him

1 Like

Because there’s no income tax in Qatar, it’s a good life lmao

1 Like

really? in my country tax income is 15%

1 Like

Yepp

5char

even with this in mind, only locals get higher-paying jobs.
like I was already making 2-3x more than my friends, and now it’s like 4-5x more.

trust me when I say this, even with no income tax, it doesn’t mean much when you realize just how expensive it is to live here, and combine that with the fact that you probably won’t have the same job security (or pay) as a national/local person, nor will it be safe for you to do any pick ups (unless at bars) because if you accidentally did something to upset a local girl/lady, then she could instantly put you behind bars, then you can start realizing that it’s not really all sunshine and rainbows here haha

3 Likes

Feeling so much better today, around 90% better, so that’s good

I also accidentally manifested early leave today and a day off tomorrow, oops :stuck_out_tongue:

Now probably resuming my stack as normal today, though I’m unsure about what am I gonna stack with Euphoria :thinking:

Would it be Eclipse, The One or Titan (aka Quasar)?

1 Like

Okay then.
Apparently none of those.

On a completely unrelated note:

Polarity in your character defines your uniqueness, don’t shy away from it.

2 Likes

Weird how almost every custom I make that feels amazing either has Stark core or WANTED core in it :thinking:

2 Likes

Probably because there is nothing left to reconcile for you regarding these programs, you spend a lot of time on them after all.

How about Chosen @invictus

2 Likes

Then it makes sense to focus on these two instead then :thinking:

It’s nice and good, and along with WANTED, it has a beautiful expression of the paradox the two archetypes create within me, but ultimately, not what I seek deep down.

It did what it had to, and now that its mission is accomplished, I don’t need it anymore.

1 Like

Lol, I’m running Stark and Chosen and I stumbled upon a “thing”, will not go into detail here for now, so it’ll have to remain secret but it required a warm personality and a cool head – which is essentially Stark and Chosen.

Yes, indeed, I would agree, I wrote about it before Wanted is the darkness and Chosen is the Light, Wanted reminds me of those posters in the Texas of “Wanted” cowboy villains, and Chosen, the “Chosen” protagonist of hero movies.

What’s it accomplished for you?

I’d love to run Stark, Chosen, True Sell and Wanted, and Paragon Sleep on the side.

But for now, I’m focusing on just Chosen and Stark with Paragon Sleep until I have acclimated to Zero Point.

1 Like

Fixed certain relationships that I wasn’t sure that I was making the right judgements on, so the self-centeredness of WANTED + the virtuous side of Chosen helped me understand which ones were not good for me, and which ones I was judging wrong.

All is resolved now, so all good.

That’s why I love customs.
More cores, less issues.

1 Like

I’ve been smoking bowls while I’m getting blown, man I feel just like a…

Rockstar ZP

• Stark core

• WANTED core

• Heracles

• Serum X

• Physicality shifter Sexiness

• Entranced

• Ethereal Presence

• Gloryseeker

• Lifeblood fable

• Song of joy

• Fenrir

• Victory’s Call

• Carpe diem ascended

• Extreme exercise motivation

• Joie de vivre

• SPS: Endocrine system

• SPS: Integumentary system

• Deep sleep

• Dominion

• Void of creation

Initial effects:

• a car almost hit me and I had 0 reaction whatsoever.

• I’m frighteningly calm, yet pretty playful once I start talking.

• the mysterious cold vibe is back.

• the toxic/devilish look in my eyes is back.

• broke a PR at the gym despite feeling a bit weak inside.

• body language is pretty calm and smooth.

4 Likes

Yo, be aware while you sleep someone is giving you a blowjob :slight_smile:

I wonder from what you have this. I mean calm. Because Stark is not calming, maybe Dominion or Wanted?

1 Like

Ahahaha don’t worry, I have a biometric lock for my room :wink:

I have no clue either, cause it was pretty unexpected, and I’ve already been running Euphoria for a while so I don’t think it’s from that (but could be the result of stacking both today).

1 Like