Eternal Void - an Invictus journal

Was it last year when I started the mental disorders thread?

I think it’s less about giving a fuck about others and more about being in a state of harmony with yourself.

There’s no need to ever let go parts of yourself, cause you can’t really, as we are made to be whole, yet society with all its sub-societies just wants us to judge aspects of ourselves and slice them as if we’re pizza :slight_smile:

Nah this was like a decade ago, I think it was David Hawkins who said it.

Mhm I realized that after 3023 tries of trying to be cool.

Self-development is a prime example of this when it comes to marketing. Problem Agitate Solution, this slice of pizza is the best and you’ll get a complimentary pink goat if you order today… [Insert Countdown Timer Here]

2 Likes

And this realization is gonna be changing everything.

or more like, bring back things I’ve had to bottle down :wink:

Everyone just wanna sell an ideology.
But I don’t blame them, the human mind is very gullible :joy:

2 Likes

Also very interesting when you start aligning with that harmonious state that is you, and you realize that most BS you thought you wanted and wanted to be was just not something you actually wanted (lot’s of wanted in one sentence), but just programs installed by the world around you. This leaves a kind of void which is so confusion in the beginning before you understant that this is actually your natural state.

Would might sound kind of weird if they actually said; I want to sell You! :laughing:

1 Like

yo @Invictus can you link your best wanted stark custom? I wanted to take a peak at it

1 Like

There

I wouldn’t say it’s the best (if you consider the fact that I don’t listen to 2 cores customs anymore haha)

Maybe because they are individual concepts of ourselves? But that’s the thing, they are concepts of the whole who we call ourselves. So if it’s a part of us, are they really separate? What you’re describing is something I have been trying to figure out for about 1 year and still trying to figure out.

It’s like football right, You have a side that likes Real Madrid. The high-status club has achieved so much and we love having this side of us. This is the Wanted side you’re describing. It feeds your ego, but it also gave you a lot of positive results. But there is also West ham United. A club with so much history, authenticity, and healthy pride. It has not achieved that much, but we love watching it because it is real, there is almost no ego in it.

What we forget is that both teams are playing the game they love called football. So it seems separate, but it’s part of the same.

5 Likes

I’ve been nibbling on the same train of thought recently, thanks to Emperor Black. I’ve spent more than a decade on “personal development” but really… did any of it really help make me become more aligned with… my genuine self?

I suppose “Ego” can mean either “the avatar that represents me both high and low”, but also in a different context “a desire for something that I perceive will compensate for a lack or an anxiety regarding something else”.
Like me running Wanted because I initially feel/think it will compensate for something I lack or something I desire (attention and validation :man_shrugging:) , but truly it is not in alignment at all with what I deeply and genuinely desire from life as a whole, making it a “lesser choice.” an “Ego-choice”.

But to be rather crass… it’s a term widely open to interpretation and ergo utterly useless without relevant context. “Ego is bad” just doesn’t mean anything, IMO. That’s just toxic lightworker stuff :joy:

Ah, I almost forgot… circling back to what I quoted above… Wouldn’t Renaissance Man together with Emperor Black (and some RoM on the side) be just wonderful in terms of radical self-acceptance and exploration, as well as self-expression of one’s whole entity and life experience? :thinking:

2 Likes

2 Likes

@Solomon @Athanaxos

Both of you are right.
And with that said, I feel as if this whole topic coming up right around the time of my birthday is pretty significant, as with each minute that passes, I end up realizing more and more about what it means to be me, and not just a side of me.

I have made up my mind on what I wanna do and how I wanna lead myself going forward, but before I can do that, I need to let myself breathe for a while, in order to create that unified peace between all aspects of myself, and after that, it’s showtime.

4 Likes

I’m going to read this journal in full.
Want to understand a few things

1. Your running Force of Nature, Cosmic Transcendence and ROM in this journal?
  2. You can have 5 ZP cores in a custom??!! does that work ?

Amazing art for the customs btw

2 Likes

Happy birthday in advance, in case I forget! :smiley:
Soo… you’re a sagittarian as well?

That’s just :fire: :fire: :fire: :blush:
And it is a great feeling, isn’t it?

I’m looking forward with great excitement to hear what kind of crazy stuff you will manage to accomplish in the times ahead :grin:

1 Like

Nah
RoM is static, the customs are used as needed, since my recent customs have all been 70% the same, with only up to 4 modules changed, and up to 2 cores changed, and since the main core in all my customs has been Stark for the longest time, all my customs feel like they’re just different dimensions of Stark.

6 actually :grin:
And yeah, so far it works with me, but I had to really take my time breaking my mental limits slowly haha

Haha thanks, it’s on Saturday actually, and I’m a Capricorn :goat: that’s why I’m the G.O.A.T. :sunglasses::call_me_hand:t4:

You might be in for a surprise soon :eyes:
My custom for January has been planned, and let’s just say, no more Stark in 2023 :zipper_mouth_face:

2 Likes

I wanna further add on to this:

This comes from this new dislike for popularity, however, just like with WANTED, I wanna give it time to properly solve it within my subconscious first.

Meaning if I can’t fix, only then will I remove it.

For now, the goal is to let go of the craving for fame, and let it naturally turn into infamy.

3 Likes

Ahhhh
Very grateful for the fact that RoM unravels my inner world and thoughts as quickly as it does.

I went to the gym and used a method of mine to get inside my head, leaving my body on autopilot while I meditate (as @Ice once called it, this is the Invictus Method), and while in that state, some dots have been connected:

• Every single one of the 6 cores custom of mine has brought up a core for me to reconcile.

• first it was WANTED, then it was Khan, then it was EF, now it’s Stark.

• each custom had a common denominator (apart from stark); Emperor Black.

• an integral part of EmpB is how it exposes you completely, forcing you to deal with your BS.

• the questioning of the cores came every time I was already flowing nicely with the custom, in a very sudden manner.

• instead of questioning deeper, like now, I always opted to just build a new custom, in the name of “testing”.

• another thing I stopped doing, was how I used subs, and this new way of me simply viewing them as tools started causing an issue.

• leading to me not really respecting the subs as much, which inadvertently made me respect the expression I got, as I didn’t fully made myself accept it as me, but more so as a tool I’m using.

• furthermore, the integration of the shadow also played a big part, as the shadow didn’t question my cores due to rejection, but just as I questioned reality and all of its workings and nature, EmpB was asking me about my inner workings and nature + my choices of cores that I’ve been on for so long.

• finally, after realizing what’s actually been happening all along, I’ve come back with a new perspective, or more like, gone back to my old perspective.

Though I’ll leave today as another rest day, and either continue tomorrow, or start my stack on Saturday instead; since it’s my birthday, it would be a conscious reaffirmation from me to the acceptance of my nature.

7 Likes

I think its important to remember that with your current custom its not just stark that works for fame. Gloryseeker has as main goal that you “crave fame and will achieve it”.
Going off of descriptions, it actually sounds like this module has a bigger impact on your current gripes than stark does.

3 Likes

Happy birthday! :partying_face: :fireworks:

3 Likes

Happy birthday dude :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Happy bday I guess :pray:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday

2 Likes