Eternal Void - an Invictus journal

Happy Birthday, My Guy!

May the Sun, the Stars, and all of the Angels between smile on you and grant you great fortune!

3 Likes

happy birthday!! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Malkuth @aaa

Thank you guys :pray:t3:
Means a lot :heart:

5 Likes

Happy Birthday!

3 Likes

@noaha thank you brother :pray:t3:

Now, I wanna say something

The amount of love and wishes I’ve gotten so far just made me realize how many people I’ve gotten to know and bond with this year.

It’s been such an amazing feeling, with a lot of gratitude for everyone, which lead me now to realize the main reason I started Stark.

It wasn’t the fame, I just wanted to have a good influence on people, and the popularity aspect of stark was my “mic”, because it allowed me to reach as many people as possible without effort, which I have only now realized.

@TheDerpinator guess snowball effects were required for me to find the answer to: “why am I running Stark?

9 Likes

Young Invictus you have made the community proud. You are a shining example of what can be achieved. Remember you are the Vandal Savage of Qatar a jewel and diamond that shines like a god.

4 Likes

Happy belated

2 Likes

@TheBoxingScientist @Davisnwc

Thanks guys :pray:t3:

3 Likes

Awfully quiet here :eyes:

Let’s just say that not only did this work, but @GoldenTiger can specifically vouch for something being unleashed :eyes:

Updates soon :call_me_hand:t4:

4 Likes

So today I was driving and realized something:

Basically, whenever I’m driving, I like to play some kind of a listenable video in the background, whether it’s self-improvement, psychology, philosophy, or religious, but regardless of the content, I prefer it over music 75% of the time.

So what was the realization?
Well, most of the time, I apparently don’t even listen to what’s going on (consciously), because I’d be having my own chain of thoughts, or I’d be using my phone for texting, all while the video(s) would just be playing in the background, yet somehow, every video I played this way has been somewhat saved in my head.

It doesn’t matter how little attention I’m paying to the videos or the content, somehow, all the key points get absorbed in my brain without effort, and then end up revealing themselves when needed.

Pretty wild :eyes:

8 Likes

Project: Unnamed

Content
  • WANTED core

• Khan st4 core

• Stark core

• Revelations of Mind core

• The Commander core

• Entranced

• Sphaera Magnetica

• Inner gasoline

• Lifeblood fable

• Call of Honor

• The Way of ROI

• Transcendental connection

• Joie de Vivre

• Carpe diem ascended

• SPS: Endocrine system

• Ascension Chamber core

• Deep sleep

• Serum X

• Jupiter

• Void of creation

Data entry #1: - 29th of December 2022

• it seems like my mind has been more focused on who I am, what I am, what sets me apart, and what’s my purpose; many revelations have surfaced in regards to my character depth, making me see that I haven’t been really using my best “ability” to its maximum potential (which will be a big focus of mine moving forward).

• While working out, not only did I push to heavier and “uncomfortable” weights, as opposed to what I started doing previously (was lifting less weights and focused more on control and the pump), as well as noticing that I was 90% on autopilot with my workout earlier, as in, the technique, the tempo, the exercise selection, the grip, and the angle were all happening without second thoughts, and while others normally call this “the flow state”, I honestly see it a bit more “super” than that, because I was pushing past what I considered were my limits, to exceeding them while moving subconsciously, or maybe I should say instinctively :eyes: @SaintSovereign remember that one video I sent about this before when I first started testing RoM, haha? It’s boosted even more now :fire:

• Behavioral wise, I realized I have been a bit too modest with how I present myself to the world, and while my style has seen a change in the last few months, what I wore today, as well as the place I took my girl to for a date, were both things that my girl made the same comment about: This is so unlike you, but somehow suits you more.; the outfit was showcasing my individuality more than my gains for the first time in quite a long time haha :rofl: and the place I took her is considered as one of the “VIP” places :sunglasses:

• Another behavioral change I should note down is how I ended up buying minoxidil again, to use on my beard to make it grow even more, as I’m feeling like since I turned 25, I wanna look a bit more older and mature, hence I wanna grow out my beard more, maybe similar to Kratos’ style haha :new_moon_with_face:

• Lastly, there’s a sudden shift in my humor, and I’ve noticed that when I have all 3 cores together (K+S+W), I have this darker sense of humor that crosses boundaries, yet due to the halo effect I get from the joint archetype, no one ever seems to come close to getting offended, and everyone who hears me ends up laughing a bit too much :smirk:

8 Likes

Data entry #2: - 30th of December 2022

• The level of “natural flow factor” with this sub is so high, that I’m still finding it difficult to name, as I just feel so “perfect” and just exactly what I wanted to express myself as, and due to how naturally I’m “being” it, I can’t come up with a name :sweat_smile:

• RoM core seemed to have influenced the other cores to express themselves without feeling like they are new changes, as if, I was already everything this sub has to offer.

• The way I’m seeing things, the sub isn’t manifesting new results, but it just broadened my own field of view to see the wholeness of reality, and focusing on the part that I want to explore, which is how I realize that the act of manifestation itself is just us setting our cards in a different way to allow the pathway to flow our desires to us, cause our desires already exist (how else would we desire them :smirk:?), so to get them closer, we just need to influence the odds in our favor :face_with_monocle:

• Transcendental connection seems like it suits Stark’s social skills more than Gloryseeker, as not only did I effortlessly reformed an old group today, but also had an amazing random trip to some sand dunes, with us reminiscing our old hangouts and planning some more future ones :partying_face:

• Physically, I seem to have gone through a recomp overnight, as not only did my body seem buffer today, but a bit more leaner than yesterday.

• My gaming skills seemed to have gone up, with mostly RoM + Stark + Commander being the main cores for helping me with it, as both the cognitive enhancements and the decision making skills are influencing me positively.

5 Likes

Im curious what convinced you to pick up WANTED again. Your mind seemed very made up previously about being done with it. Dont blame you ofcourse, its a hellofa fun sub.

2 Likes

Read this:

3 Likes

Data entry #3: - 31st of December 2022

• more and more people have started to pop up with “bonding” behavior, as if they’re all consciously trying to enhance our connection with each other, for example, today randomly, a friend of my cousins’ and I were talking, and suddenly realized that our dads have been friends for a long time, yet neither of us knew about the other’s existence haha.

• due to the shift from Fame (Gloryseeker) to Reputation (Lifeblood fable), I’ve noticed that I’m also consciously working on bettering my image, for example, people have always commented on me never really being punctual, and even though I don’t really care, I do see the damage of my actions, which is them losing valuable time due to me taking my sweet time, so consciously working on it (+ Call of honor’s manners adjustment) has started to change that thing about me, as I had 2 separate hangouts today, and both times I heard the same words: “oh wow.:sweat_smile:

• one thing I like about this custom is that I feel true to who I am, down to my very core, living life based on the way I see fit, while having good and healthy connections with people, as well as following my passion of exploring my own potential without any setbacks.

• a new thing I’ve noticed today is just how loose my body feels, as if I’m constantly just letting any and all kind of weight off of my body, and allowing for any and all tension to be displaced subconsciously, and due to this, my movements in general have become much more fluid and elegant (notice how I don’t have that module here :rofl:?).

And now, for the reveal:

Übermensch ZPv2

• WANTED core

• Khan st4 core

• Stark core

• Revelations of Mind core

• The Commander core

• Entranced

• Sphaera Magnetica

• Inner gasoline

• Lifeblood fable

• Call of Honor

• The Way of ROI

• Transcendental connection

• Joie de Vivre

• Carpe diem ascended

• SPS: Endocrine system

• Ascension Chamber core

• Deep sleep

• Serum X

• Jupiter

• Void of creation

6 Likes

Happy new year man. Custom looking good, it has a dark vibe to it, image and name wise. I think I am just projecting though. :pray:

3 Likes

Happy new year to you too bro🙏🏼

As for the “dark vibe”, I’d say that the custom is much more balanced than it might seem haha

2 Likes

Good to hear brother, :clinking_glasses:heres to 2023

2 Likes

Data entry #4: - 1st of January 2023

• beginning to notice that I’m becoming more and more attracted to esoteric knowledge, especially things considered as “lost knowledge”, even now I’m watching this one video from an esoteric documentaries channel on YouTube about the Jerusalem Syndrome, which is really making me question a lot of the things these so called “medical professionals” tell us, especially about mental health.

• My strength in workouts isn’t really going up, however, I did realize that I’m not repeating my exercises in the same way as last week, and the moment I wondered why I was doing that, I felt like I heard Arnold in my head saying “you gotta SHOCK the muscles:rofl:

• Noticing people treating me well, while also being more aware of boundaries now compared to before.

• Speech wise I’ve noticed a huge shift in both English and Arabic, and it’s extremely cool how easy it’s becoming for me to see the deeper meaning behind words in Arabic literature, which is definitely the combo of Stark and RoM here, but what’s even better is that this has improved my understanding of the Quran as well, with every verse making even more sense to me now.

• Today was the first time I’ve noticed someone being ballsy enough to challenge my status, sadly, it was my dad, but fortunately, I didn’t even need to talk to make him stop before it turned into drama (it’s true that even your own blood can get envious of you).

• Inner gasoline + WANTED are doing something down there that I didn’t expect, but very much happy with :rofl:, though my girlfriend is much happier :wink:

4 Likes

For real
Run PCC and you’ll know much better.
I always wonder why you drop PCC.

1 Like