Eternal Void - an Invictus journal

What I was eluding to in my post above wasn’t about the thought behind the energy, but the nature of the energy itself.

Think similar to the concepts of the sub duo: As Above & So Below.

One is a calm energy, the other is an emotionally intense one, and both are utilized in their own ways.

In that sense, the concept I was trying to talk about was about the polarity aspect of the energies, where one stems from “negative” thoughts, making it negatively charged (emotionally intense), and while the other stems from “positive” thoughts such as gratitude and love (calm and tranquil).

The idea here is: I’m firmly accustomed to one polarity, but lack the skills to utilize the other kind (gratitude and being full of love actually makes me not achieve much, cause I become too content and don’t wanna be too “greedy” haha), so if both can be utilized, and even more importantly, combined, then according to my hypothesis, the energy would be in its most purest form.

Why does this matter?
Even though energy is always there (can’t be created or destroyed), we can only utilize a certain level by invoking either of the aforementioned types of thoughts, but if I can potentially have the duality of both to co-exist, the amount of energy I could potentially utilize would be limitless, because the polarities would cancel themselves out, leading to the energy being without any sort of “feel” to it, meaning that instead of channeling thoughts to utilize it, you can just invoke it in its purest form without any thoughts or emotions.

4 Likes

I believe you are correct mi amigo. I was bullied a lot as a kid, manipulated by shitty people and women, in my young adult years was poor decisions and alcohol abuse, a lot of people never believed in me etc. Most of the time was warranted because I was an idiot, and all the time I always felt like an underdog. I felt like I always had to prove people wrong. While I will admit all the negativity for the longest time did have a strong hold over me, it was the points that I became very angry at myself or others that sparked the greatest change, action taking etc. all I was doing was using negativity to get a positive outcome.

As time went on I have started to utilize positive energy more and more, mainly since starting SubClub. While it has helped tremendously in healing, understanding myself, and also accepting myself, I still utilize my negativity to get my big goals, and prove others wrong. It’s not a bad thing it’s just who I am as an individual.

So I do agree with what you are saying, also I believe there is a module to utilize negativity to accomplish goals and obtain positive outcomes. I think everyone knows SubClub wouldn’t release anything that would harm us.

Also another way of looking at it is Emperor Black. It utilizes darkness, which a lot of people in todays world views as “evil” just like negative=bad and light is “good” just like positive=good. If it was a bad thing then SubClub wouldn’t have released it. Instead we are encouraged to utilize our negative and darker sides rather than run so to not deny parts of ourselves. The goal ultimately is to achieve balance.

3 Likes

I’m thinking that what could help is the following:

Chosen or LBFH for “positive/light” energy.
EmpB for the “dark” energy.
Alchemist stage 4 to utilize both in a balanced way.
RoM to understand the concepts.
RoS to understand your “self”.

Hmm :thinking:

3 Likes

@Invictus its been many months since we last communicated, good to see you live and kicking together with bringing fresh insights to SC most recent products. I can see with every experience you digest it grows and shapes you. You have come along way from mere mortal to almost being an immortal.

3 Likes

Well ask yourself this, do you feel like a more balanced path would be most beneficial for this point in time or do you think walking a more light or dark path could benefit you the most. Either way one could achieve balance it’s just what would be most beneficial for you at this point in time. The only one that could answer that is oneself.

Now for your idea of a balanced stack. Well coincidentally I was thinking “What would a balanced stack look like?” For shits and giggles, while I was making the previous post. That was pretty much what I had in mind all except for RoS cause well, I can’t speak for RoS.

So yeah I would go with something like that if you want a more balanced custom/stack. :joy:

1 Like

Thing is, it’s not about the subs haha

This ideology of “needing a stack” is just a type of dependency without faith.
If you have faith to achieve whatever it is that you’re determined to achieve, then your choice of subs don’t really matter (I had some of the best sex during my Sage Immortal run, so go figure :rofl:).

What does matter is what you wanna achieve.

I don’t really wanna achieve balance, I want to be able to utilize ALL of energy, without being limited to parts of it, because each type of “channeling” feels like it’s for certain aspects of life, as in, you would utilize emotionally charged energy more for lifting, but for something like yoga, it’s best to use the calm energy.

My goal is the utilization of the whole energy spectrum, and the reason is simple: I want to further explore my abilities to manifest, and utilize the energy to develop the ability to simply just create, as if I have a philosopher’s stone embedded into my soul.

4 Likes

Holy shit you just made me realize a very deep aspect of myself :thinking::flushed: thank you

1 Like

First this.

Then I say this.

Gotta figure out where this duality stems from :thinking:

1 Like

Re: the paradox of Creation

The butterfly effect as we know it commonly doesn’t match where the concept came from.

Chaos theorists discovered the effect by studying feedback loops.

Define chaos theory.
Chaos theory is the extensive study of evidently random or uncertain behaviour in bodies or events controlled by deterministic laws. Chaos theory explains that within the visible randomness of complex, chaotic systems, there are inherent repetition, patterns, self-organisation, interconnectedness, self-similarity, and constant feedback loops.

When they would run the data on feedback loops, testing different starting variations, they noticed that it pretty much looked like a butterfly flapping its wings, and that’s where the name came from.

What is the butterfly effect?
The butterfly effect is defined as the sensitive dependence on the starting conditions in which a slight variation in one condition of a nonlinear deterministic system can generate huge differences in the later outcomes.

Feedback loops are everywhere in nature. How does wind become a tornado? Feedback loops.

How does an ice age start? Feedback loops. It begins with a little more ice being left over at the end of winter on mountains. As each year passes a little more ice and snow is left over, it builds into a feedback loop that begins to cool the planet, until it becomes an ice age. The process takes thousands of years to happen.

On creation

Our thoughts are constantly interacting with the quantum field. The emotion tied to a thought effects how fast it manifests in reality.

Sometimes we are experiencing manifestations of thoughts we had years ago.

When you think about the job of your dream and then land it because somebody stepped down, you and the person who you replaced are both living in manifestations of your thoughts.

Did you create it? Of course. It’s a co-creation with the quantum field. When you knowingly co-create, it can seem as if mountains moved the way things came together in the end.

I hope this helps.

3 Likes

So you’re basically agreeing to this:

Am I assuming correctly?

When I said “the most beneficial path”, I did in fact mean an already-made path of a reality, which was manifested as a result of intentions (which for me usually, are charged emotions, as mentioned above in the discussion about Ego), which I would assume, fits the idea behind the many streams of realities that are spread across the quantum field :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:.

Which was basically an answer to this haha

1 Like

I don’t think they are the same thing. The butterfly effect is about the feedback loop. In order for your thoughts to be a part of a butterfly effect, it would have to be aligned with a feedback loop in progress.

If there’s no feedback loop happening there’s no butterfly effect.

But you can still co-create (we’re always co-creating, much of it is unconsciously). Neville Goddard’s work is about using imagination and belief to consciously co-create.

I agree with your idea of the most beneficial path it’s aligned with what I call “the straight path.”

As to the truth of what really happened, when it comes to conscious co-creation, the belief that you created this with the Universe is more empowering. In this instance, I care less about the truth and more about the result.

Many years ago, I did Landmark Education. While the true believers can make it feel “culty”, the tools and concepts are great, including the idea of the “empowering context.” The idea that if we are always making up stories about our reality, we might as well make up a story that empowers us to do the things we need to do.

In this sense, believing that you co-created a result (take responsibility for the results you wanted and didn’t want) increases the likelihood that you will take action to co-create your reality in the future.

2 Likes

Interesting :thinking:

1 Like

Okay quick update:

Gonna stop Alchemist till it’s updated to ZPv2.
I don’t know why, but it keeps feeling weird to use it in V1 :sweat_smile:

At this point, with Cosmic Transcendence and RoM, using V1 sub with 2 V2 powerhouses makes me realize just how great the new build is, so waiting is what I shall do.

In the meantime, I don’t know why, but I just couldn’t sleep last night, was in a very conscious rest.
I was very aware of everything, yet even my watch thought I was asleep due to my heart rate, stillness, and breathing.

At one point, I felt like I was in that one state between being awake and asleep, sort of a psychedelic feeling, as it felt quite hallucinogenic :sweat_smile: but still, this is weird :thinking:

3 Likes

I have had that happen sometimes when I practice corpse meditation to help fall asleep, or sometimes after an intense workout. The sensations are something else, sometimes I have dreamt while still also present.

2 Likes

It’s a very weird feeling, but surprisingly, I’m at the army camp for duty and I’m pretty chilled, zero fatigue or exhaustion… just a bit high :rofl:

4 Likes

Ego, higher self, the subconscious, other “me”, the shadow, the ideal self…

Why the fuck do we keep separating them as individual concepts :man_facepalming:t2:

3 Likes

Because we all suffer from various degrees of multiple personality disorder :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

But then that doesn’t even make it a disorder, does it now :eyes:?

The way I see it, we’re just scattered mentally, with all conditioning happening around us.

Some tell us to contribute to the world, others tell us we have to be super confident to achieve things, while some other teachings influence us to be all spiritual and esoteric, and some telling us to just be content.

I say, all that is bullshit.
We don’t even tap into our natural selves anymore, everyone is striving to be something, instead of just being, and that’s not called giving in to your ego, instead, that’s what I see as being true to yourself.

I’ve been thinking about this, every spiritual teaching I’m coming across keeps mentioning to be our truest self, yet they say certain things need to be let go of, well, what if my truest self is an aspect they’re telling me to let go of?
Does that mean I’m bound to never be able to connect deeper with my spirit?

What if that certain aspect itself is the bridge that gives me my personal union with my spirit? Then does that make my own spirit “shallow”?

They say the Ego leads the self to comfort and self sabotage…
Then I guess my pride isn’t considered an “ego”, seeing as I’ve just been growing beyond what I’ve ever imagined.

I feel like all this time, I’ve just been approaching to this whole thing wrong, it’s not a part of me that I need to let go of, it’s that same part that I need to fully embrace and stop giving a damn about walking other people’s “ways”.

5 Likes

I know, I kinda wrote it with that in mind. I remember someone talking about this way back and also joking about when it does count as a disorder, because its all varying degrees of the same thing.

YEP, remember back when I was doing the whole “I don’t give a fuck attitude” just to show others how I didn’t give a fvck :thinking: :joy:

1 Like

Was it last year when I started the mental disorders thread?

I think it’s less about giving a fuck about others and more about being in a state of harmony with yourself.

There’s no need to ever let go parts of yourself, cause you can’t really, as we are made to be whole, yet society with all its sub-societies just wants us to judge aspects of ourselves and slice them as if we’re pizza :slight_smile: