I think they’re the same

Internal power is also a source of self love

5 Likes

Self love plays a big part in a healthy self esteem

If you don’t do it then you have to be nice so that you get love back

:wink:

Yes love bomb is Key

7 Likes

I actually had this exact same thing planned. My stack will have both ascension + love bomb for this exact reason.

I really feel like our journeys are very similair in a shitton of ways, a lot of times i find you saying things that i was thinking of the litteral day prior lol.

3 Likes

Haha I’m the same! I blame the subclubian hivemind :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I heard about term oneitis…niceguyitis…smart han

2 Likes

James you have the power to do anything in your life. You have access to the golden goose, the master key, the Ark. In you is a god an enigma awaiting to rise from the ashes and become the one who can save the world and show humanity how blind they have been.

You will arise and fight the current of the river as it sweeps you down you will laugh and swim against the tide.

The world is awaiting for you to break the chains that hold you and become what you were always been destined to be !!.

4 Likes

I’ve been in a similar boat for eons James. I considered making an Emperor/DR custom before customs came out, but one night I considered what I really wanted and my choice was pretty easy. I desire to help and lift up people, so I mixed Chosen with DR, adding healing and love modules focused on where my mind’s been. I’ll also be stacking it with Love Bomb.

I could have gone the alpha route, but dominating others has not been my heart’s aim. Saint shared repeatedly that we had to choose something that was most like us for ZP to work well, and I wore Chosen solo like a glove. I still am amazed at the lingering effects of it, over a month later (social respect, people seeking me out, etc.)

So, what store subliminal fit you like a glove?
And which direction do you really want to go, despite where you’re at now?

You’ve got this. Allow yourself to shine.

4 Likes

Using sanguine together with a main sub may well help you to push you through the difficult times when there situations in life like you want to give up. Plus it gives you the additional confidence to consciously guide yourself to not seek approval when you feel under pressure.

If i remember correctly Saint’s car broke down in the sahara desert. He was in a difficult phase in his life however whilst he was sat in the car. He saw a spider weaving its web. The spider kept failing but kept trying again it kept falling off the mirror and climbing up again to weave its web.

Saint so a reflection of himself in the spider and eventually the spider succeeded. When he saw the spider succeed he gathered his strenght got up out of the car and walked across the desert for thousands of miles till he reached civilisation. He reached a village and somehow made it back to america. This man had nerves of steel !! from his experiences sanguine was born saguine is the reflection of the brave spider !!.

2 Likes

I remember reading this story, but I didn’t hold on to the spider analogy. I’ll go search for it now.

And also, I included Sanguine in my DR custom since @COWolfe highly encouraged it. I’d never done Sanguine more than a day or 2, but I trusted his word and included it. I picked up the message that “it will keep you sane while in the trenches”. So, it’s in there.

3 Likes

Nice one Sanguine will help you alot i am looking forward to hearing more of your experiences with the new custom.

1 Like

Paging @Seeker

I used the search function in SC, using “spider” as my search term. Only one thread was a post by Saint, and it was linked to a SpiderMan mention. I’ve used Google in the past when searching for specifics, sometimes finding what I need.

How do you find what you’re looking for easily?

Thanks for your consistent help in the threads.

Lots of bookmarks. Whenever username SaintSovereign or username Fire post something I think will be important I add it to my bookmarks.

Also, related search terms. To use your example, if spider didn’t get me the post I’m looking for I’d try arachnid, insect, arthropod, etc.

5 Likes

Just reading your words reminds me of when I did personal research in nutrition years back. I loved having that useful but unofficial skill to find truth about suppressed information. It was often right out in the open, if one knew about a nutrient’s potential and repeated results. I looked in medical journals, but I learned to zero in on specific facts or related components, like you do here.

I looked for Saint’s post yet hadn’t found a clue after an hour searching myself. Saint shared reflectively about when he was at a life crossroads. His classic sports car broke down while driving through the desert, but where he posted it is uncertain at the moment. I believe it was in a long discussion thread, but which one is unknown. If you brought it here, I’d be astounded (and I’d ask how you found it for future use :+1: ) It was maybe 2 years back.

1 Like
2 Likes

He’s talked about it a few times. Put “desert @SaintSovereign” in the search bar to bring up the ones linked by username Palpatine.

1 Like

That’s exactly what I did lol. Took about 2 minutes

2 Likes

That was the one @Palpatine! The PCC thread. I read that when PCC was announced.

Detective works for me: finding spider with Mustang by SaintSovereign.

1 Like

I usually try for one word I know is in there. I go broad and then chunk down

I normally do too. This self-doubt I’m experiencing is one pointless PITA

1 Like

Legend has it that Saint drew inspiration from the spider. The spider was a reflection of him. The spider never gave up. Like the boxer who refuses to stay down and gets up to fight again after a knockout.

Be inspired by the Spider !!!

1 Like