Best sub to become a gentleman?

Basing your entire self-development plan on someone else’s journey is absolutely absurd. I also find it interesting that you bypassed everyone reporting extremely good results and tried to find someone who you perceived getting “bad results” and asked him. You didn’t ask @Malkuth, @friday, @Hermit, @OldChap, @Saiyan4Blue and the others who have openly reported good results, or the ones who have hinted at it but don’t want to share too much.

This is setting yourself up for failure because it’s a form of that society driven “skepticism,” where a person discounts anything good as “placebo” or whatever, and focuses on the more negative aspects as definitive proof.

It took me 3 years to get out of the hole I was in and start evolving to who I am today. My whole family thought I was crazy running subs and talked crap about them, saying they didn’t work. They ignored all the subtle changes I was experiencing and only said things like, “well, you’re still not rich yet.”

6 years later, my net worth is higher than my entire immediate family combined. :: shrug ::

pLaCeBo

24 Likes

Hey man… I know subs work…

B4 I knew so much about the whole sub community and so many paid submakers … I used a paid money sub in June 2020 and it worked for me… So I know they work. I don’t think this is placebo.

It’s just that I’ve been using subclub for 2+ months now and all I have is recon ig

The success stories of the ppl you mentioned are nice to read but there’s not enough to learn about sub usage there…

Ig it’s difficult for me to explain what I meant when I asked him those questions…

Just zoom out a bit and see them from a users pov, not as a business owner’s pov
At the end of the I can’t make u understand something you’re not prepared to understand
Only @AlexanderGraves here got what I really wanted to say… Everyone else including you @SaintSovereign has understood what they wanted to understand.

Subs work, subclub is awesome… Let’s leave our conversation at that saint. I don’t want to make more effort explaining you anything.
I’ll experiment on my own
I don’t want your answers.

Biggest mistake bru.

2 Likes

I asked politely and got the mob on me.

I’m not gonna beg for them now.

Would you?

@Prome - next time just dm the person you want a private answer from. Will keep things simple that way.

Also, @SaintSovereign gave you an answer as a user. Isn’t that valuable?

See, I can understand you might be going through something difficult or feel that we are all piling on you with answers instead of JCast. But please try to cool down a bit before answering.

Like I mentioned before, we have had many instances of people going off track in such conversations and both SaintSovereign and Fire are protective of the forum. Please try to understand that too.

1 Like

Right now, I’m running an experimental sub that’s specifically designed to address my internal issues and help quadruple my wealth. Both @Fire and myself run our own products and attributes that to our success. We are both users AND business owners who have achieved incredible success using subliminals. We have a unique vantage point that you don’t have, because we’ve already achieved what you’re attempting to do. The fact that your response is “I don’t want your answers” proves exactly what I was saying – you’re ignoring all the success stories here and deliberately trying to find people that have NOT succeeded to justify whatever negative feelings you’re having right now.

One the ways I got to where I am today, is that unlike other people, when people who have what I want are talking, I STFU and listen rather than trying to argue with them. I had a recent argument with my girlfriend over Kanye West, who she kept calling “stupid” because of some dumb media story. I pointed out to her that this a man who went from broke to BILLIONAIRE, and the media somehow has you convinced that he’s “stupid” and she’s somehow superior. What kind of delusional BS is that, where you somehow catapult yourself above a man who has – regardless if you like his music and clothes – achieved what less than 1% of the world has? I listen to his interviews and podcast appearances and he’s speaking raw truth. The media just takes a small part of it, twists what he’s saying and makes him sound batshit crazy.

You’re essentially doing the same thing. You’re pretending to have some kind of unique viewpoint or vantage point that I don’t have. Six years ago, I was PENNILESS. The last possession I owned, a Mustang convertible, blew up in the middle of the Texas desert, and as a grown ass man, had to move home with MY PARENTS with my tail tucked between my legs because I had moved out to California seeking big dreams and everyone “knew” I was going to fail. I pulled myself through hell trying to get to where I am today, even going through a period where I was incredibly hedonistic and did some things that I look back upon with tears in my eyes because they were so immoral.

Do not ever tell me that I’m not “prepared to understand.” You don’t know what you’re talking about. We built this company because we do understand the struggle and the journey. Not only that, but we live and breathe subs, working ourselves to exhaustion, forcing each other to unwind lest we have breakdowns. You don’t know what happens behind the scenes – the long late nights, the questioning of whether we’re doing the right thing, having to deal with the backlash of our experiments so YOU can have a better life.

I want everyone here to succeed, and since I’ve walked that journey, the same stuff you’re experiencing and complaining about right now, I already went through. What we’ve accomplished is what you want, so instead of arguing with me, perhaps you should sit your ass down and listen when I tell you that the feelings you have right now are temporary. Keep your eyes on the prize and believe in yourself and the tools we’ve provided. The reason you’re going through so much reconciliation is because you probably have a lot of societal conditioning to overcome. The reconciliation will pass if you stay the course. But if you continue to focus on the negative and try to reinforce those negative beliefs, you will fail and your subconscious will trick you into blaming us, saying subs don’t work.

Here’s the real tough love: Whether or not you continue to use or buy our products makes no difference to us. It won’t make or break our business. YOU are the only person who will be hurt by this. You have a choice right now – listen to the man who came from nothing and became a millionaire during a global pandemic while half the world was out of work (and it wasn’t all from SubClub, @Fire and I have other businesses too), or try and find negative minded people and let them convince you to quit.

Your choice. We walk our own path. I choose to walk toward success.

23 Likes

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
:smile:

1 Like

I did give my take on this

If I had to add anything I would say, we never know how long it would take for us. And that’s what SaintSovereign was saying too:

If this is a fear, let us relate it as “i hope I don’t take a long time” but the comparison made it complicated. I would also wonder why someone asked me why I am taking a long time. Some things do take longer. But at least the subs over here are speeding it along. Without the subs it would take even longer!

1 Like

When are you gonna bring a sub that fixes impatience? :wink:

This seems to be the biggest issue for most people running subs. Results yesterday!

1 Like

Dat boi saint go hard

3 Likes

What is your families reaction now?

Are they still skeptical or are now true believers, do they run subs themselves, which subs and for what purpose?

The reason I ask is that we, here all know subs work so how do we convince other people. I know two people who would greatly benefit from subs but I can’t get them to do so.

What is to be done?

@Prome Seems a bit odd or at least impractical to ask for input or advice while at the same time trying to apologize for not insulting me when clearly that is exactly what you’re doing. Why am I still here and why do ask questions? I don’t know maybe because I may have a genuine question and if I have it than hopefully someone with the same question or someone new to the forum will see or search for it.
I have obviously made several friends here who I can openly joke and be comfortable with so why leave?
About my experiences with the subs apparently you haven’t read my two testimonials for Dragon Reborn or as @DarkPhilosopher pointed out there is a very valid reason why I have yet to run QL QV2 or BLU V2.
Yeah I’m older hence the reason or reasons I share my experience both with the subs and life itself. I honestly don’t want anyone to make the same mistakes I did as cliche as that sounds.
As far as my age
Charles Darwin wrote the Origin of Feces at 50

Feces_reissue

10 Likes

@Prome I also ask questions because often especially lately I think of different sub stack ideas and I either want to share or see what someone else comes up. When I asked about becoming a gentleman I didn’t even consider Love Bomb

3 Likes

I keep meaning to read that .

1 Like

They don’t want him. Afraid he’ll give the inmates subliminals and they’ll end up running the place.

7 Likes

Saint just passes through there every so often to help a few more people to get out.

2 Likes

Of course not. He is a self-canonized Saint that he get to go up the stairway to heaven anytime…i think they recently upgraded to elevators though.

2 Likes

you got me… my questions were entirely senseless and were just an excuse to shit on your bright shiny prosperous life!

You can be a detective Sherlock!

1 Like

Take a break – from posting, and from subs for a few days, while your reconciliation clears. No one “mobbed” you, I just told you stuff that you didn’t want to hear.

2 Likes

do me a favour and please delete my journal… there’s only one @RVconsultant @DarkPhilosopher

thanks