Rejection issues and approval seeking

Somehow it escaped me that I struggle with rejection and seeking approval. I got to thinking about it and it seems like this has played a major role in a lot of issues in my life
I am seriously considering running strictly Ascension ZP until I don’t feel either bothers me anymore. Thought?

8 Likes

Khan1

3 Likes

Really? Better than Ascension or even Emperor?

1 Like

I haven’t bought regeneration but from what I’ve read, wouldn’t that address these issues? Emotional inadequacy

1 Like

I can’t run Regeneration without being an anxious mess the following day

When you ran regen, did it ever get better or did you stop using because it didnt?

I just stopped using it.

I have no experience but I’m curious. Would using Limit Destroyer Ultima help?

Maybe the undesirable behaviors just haven’t been removed? I was thinking about buying myself to use with CFW.

1 Like

My issue with something like CFW is that it helps someone be more empathetic. Unfortunately in my current situation I am trying to avoid that because it can be seen as a weakness

2 Likes

I know what else would resolve my problem but unfortunately I can’t afford it at the moment
Today literally by accident I discovered I enjoy grappling and I would love to take Brazilian Jiu Jitsu in the near future

4 Likes

That would help for sure. It seems like a solid inner self radiates surety.

Have you ever ran limit destroyer Ultima? In my mind, it seems like it would help shatter all your limiting beliefs to keep you in approval seeking behavior/mindset.

Mixed with a physical, masculine sport…who knows how far you’d grow :slight_smile: :grin:

1 Like

I will add it out of curiosity. I will report back

1 Like

Khan stage 1 will give you what you need

4 Likes

There was a recent breakdown of all the Alpha titles.
Any idea where I can find that?

I second @Palpatine and @Yazooneh, Khan will obliterate your need for approvale and everything related to rejection.

5 Likes

@Palpatine @GoldenTiger @Yazooneh
I don’t run Khan because I struggle with the fact of how the sales page says it’s almost entirely about meeting women

2 Likes

I thought DR would deal with something like this…

Ascension should help…

I remember that Primal Qv2 has in its description: “No sadness over rejection”

1 Like

That’s one of the things that it’ll help with, amongst others

Need for approval is a territory fir total breakdown though

4 Likes

Khan is strongly sexually based. But at the origin it’s an alpha title which is made in 4 stages. Few users had great success using it for other things in their life than just getting laid such as @friday. Recently I’ve seen a testimony of some other user succeding with Khan doing some other stuff than girls (building his life, money and all that stuff).

2 Likes

Kudos for facing it head on, you’re already on the path to change.

I haven’t run Khan or Ascension so can’t make a comparison, but the first thing that came to mind – that’s lighter than both and therefore probably faster acting – is Godlike Masculinity. It has healing scripting and will definitely help you in this area.

Another idea that came to mind is increasing your self-love…so maybe add Love Bomb to whatever you choose to go with. That way you can begin to feel good from the inside out, and the process of change might be less emotionally taxing.

4 Likes