RegenerationQ to Khan?

You’ve probably already covered this so I’ll apologize in advance because I’m just really curious what is your listening schedule with khan?

I’ve found that people like taking a couple days off after running one loop because it’s pretty heavy. Like even 3 or more days off after one loop of khan.

I guess this question might be irrelevant at this point after scrolling back before hitting reply. It seems you’re doing V1 and I was asking about V2.

2 Likes

I have an unusual listening schedule. I listen for 4 days with QV1 and the last day with QV2, then I’m taking three days off.

In preparation for Q+, I would encourage you to consider listening to Qv2 twice a week at 1 loop at a time. In other words, 2 loops per week.

1 Like

Thanks for your advice. I’m already listening to QV2 once a week. I’m going to eventually increase it. My listening schedule is 4 days QV1 and one day QV2.

my concern with Q plus is that it may turn out like T2. Very powerful, but too much for some people.

T2 was always a prototype and we made sure to let people know it’s a prototype. Q+ will not be a prototype, it’ll be a polished product, as usual.

There’s nothing wrong with Qv2. People are going through reconciliation and it’s showing. We will be releasing new listening instructions very soon.

11 Likes

I appreciate your response. I’m phasing in QV2. When I hit 39 listening days which is next week, I’m dropping QV1
I had no idea that T2 was a prototype. Thanks for the clarification.

Good idea.

My concern is that some people might get left behind, and I’m wanting to prevent that.

Please start with ONE loop per day at 3 days a week and notice what happens.

1 Like

Well guys, I’ve decided to update my journal. I haven’t really written about my experiences lately.
Today I finished 38 days of listening on Khan stage 1. Last Saturday I finished a 10 day washout.
The following day, I did one loop, and immediately felt exhausted. How weird is that? I must’ve been still processing. Anyways, I took two days off and I continued for the next several days
Someone asked me, how Khan stage 1 was going for me so far. And Since I don’t write things down I gave him the wrong answer. I told him I didn’t really notice much of a difference, and that with healing subs, it sometimes takes time to notice changes. This is what happens when you don’t journal. You forget!
If I had kept an active journal I would’ve told him:

1. My libido since starting Khan stage 1 has increased considerably. Other members have spoken about this. I’m really enjoying the increased libido energy.
    2.When it comes to women, there’s been a very slight improvement. Nothing to really write about. Slightly more IOI. But that’s it
    Today I had a very attractive looking woman, flirt with me. She was about 5’8 or so. Asian. Very nice well toned legs with a dress that went down to her mid calf.
    This naturally, bolstered my confidence. Unfortunately, for the rest of today I got nothing but stink eye from every woman I looked at. I mean it was awful. I would glance at a woman, and they would frown or give me a dirty look. I felt like the hunch back of Notre dame.
3 Likes

One thing, I’m really looking forward to, is the “I don’t give a fuck” attitude. I would love having this. Not really caring what others think about me. I’m not talking about being a callous or uncaring person. Or Jerk or asshole. I’m talking about, not being obsessed with what others think about me. Being able to do my thing in peace.
I haven’t seen this yet on stage 1 of Khan. Others have reported feeling this. I can’t wait.

1 Like

Saint Sovereign said this to another member, that was complaining about how people were really hating him on stage 1 of Khan. He wrote:
Remember, subliminals can drastically change both your inner and external realities, and FAST. Sometimes, you’ll encounter an incongruency, which occurs when one reality (or the other) has progressed too quickly. For example, internally, you feel more “alpha,” but those behaviors aren’t being reflected in your external world. Perhaps you’re giving off a very dominant energetic aura, but your body language isn’t reflecting that. This can cause anger, or adverse reactions in the people around you. Anger is the result of a person’s expectations not matching reality. As a result, anger arises and they attempt to create a personal sense of equilibrium by force.

After awhile, these issues occur less and less as equilibrium is achieved. Either way, these types of extreme reactions are exceedingly rare, and be sure not to go out of your way to provoke anyone. END OF QUOTE

4 Likes

The above quote was from 2019: “Why do I get such strong dislikes on Stage 1 Khan.”

1 Like

This is really good read for those doing the Khan journey. And I will say in my own journey stage two which is very much focused on your body language. This was the stage I really felt others behavior changed toward me, and also an insane level of just feeling grounded with a steady gaze.

Keep going strong @Gilligan :wink:

2 Likes

Hey Thanks Tobyone! I really needed to hear that. One more month of stage 1 and then I start stage 2.

2 Likes

I’ve had times where women just don’t seem to give me the time of day. What I’ve noticed is eventually the results get more consistent in a positive direction.

3 Likes

I was hoping that was the case. It’s like opening up a smoke filled room. At first you get a ton of smoke coming out. But the longer the door stays open, the less smoke and smell remains in the room.

1 Like

Just finished 39 days of Khan. Ready for a 3 day process time. Today’s experience was actually better than yesterdays. I had more IOI. A couple of women gave me prolonged looks. They seemed curious or intrigued by me. Not sure which. Either way I took it as a positive sign.

1 Like

Hey guys, @pacman, @Yazooneh,@Sub.Zero, @RVconsultant @Lion , I’m thinking about adding Sanguine to Total Breakdown. I’m currently running it solo for 39 days now. I’m worried that it might slow down the process of TB. Do you guys think it’s a good idea to add Sanguine?

2 Likes

Here’s a quick refresher about what Sanguine does:

Sanguine enhances your ability to maintain your optimism and sense of personal power in all possible situations. No matter the storm, you will be able to brush aside all negativity and press forward. You will have complete and utter confidence that whatever happens, you will be able to handle it, and you will proceed to do so with a newfound ease of mind and spirit.

Stacking Sanguine Ultima with another title in your stack at 1 loop every day (or every other day) will help counteract reconciliation generated by your subliminal stack.

1 Like

Probably for the better

1 Like