RegenerationQ to Khan?

If you are intending to do Khan anyway, you are far better of using Total Breakdown as its healing counterpart.

It is the most effective Subliminal at completely overhauling your life.

2 Likes

Exactly! I’ve decided that I’ll most likely start Khan stage one, in about two weeks. I just want to finish an even 4 months of RegenQ.

P.S. I’m going to buy it before May 1st, so I can have all the Khan versions. But I’ll start in two weeks.

@Gilligan

I would encourage you to think about trying 3/1 or 3/2.

How many loops of Regeneration are you running a day?

1 Like

One loop a day. Because my ears are sensitive.
Thanks for the recommendation!

1 Like

You are welcome. I sympathize with your ears mate.

2 Likes

I listen at masked Q and Ultima subs at the lowest volume with good results.
One click up and I feel a strain on my ears, but not at the lowest.

2 Likes

Hi Gemstone. I listen at 1% volume. My limit for now seems to be one loop a day even at that limit. I’m actually fine with that. I’ve recently, purchased Khan and I’ll be doing one loop a day. Khan can be a very difficult sub. So one loop of Khan seems to be perfect for some people.
(I’m starting Khan in two weeks.)

1 Like

With Qv2 I´ve never gone over 2 loops a day. 1 loop is definately enough.
Good luck with Khan!

1 Like

After close to 4 months of doing regenerationq, I’ve started Khan V1. I’ve decided to hold off on QV2 for the first month of St.1. I’m going to stick with St.1 for two months.

One thing I’ve noticed with Khan st. 1, is insomnia! Wow, it takes me about 3 hours to fall asleep.
I never had this with Regen., but with Khan it started from the get go. Has anybody else experienced insomnia with Khan?

It could be the amount of energy Khan is providing you.
Did you run it close to bed time?

you might be right. I’m running it about 5 hours before bed. I’ll try to run it earlier. Thanks for the suggestion.

1 Like

Just out of curiosity. I wonder what would happen if someone just ran Khan Total Breakdown for a whole year? Do you think the benefits would be the same as running all four stages? Worse than running all four stages? Would love to hear your opinions!

It will clear you on a very very deep level. Most of our societal programming is so deeply ingrained. It will definitely take couple good months to eradicate them.
I doubt the effects will be the same as running all the stages.
I have been on stage 1 for a relatively long time. It keeps going deeper and deeper. Most of the effects of stage 1 are really deep core changes that are rarely felt on the surface immediately.

4 Likes

That’s awesome. One of my goals is to clean out a lot of my head trash. That’s why I’ll do about 60 listening days for stage 1. I finished day 23 before my rest period.
I find it physically exhausting. I’m on my second rest day, and I’m even more tired now than yesterday. Hoping this will clear up soon.

1 Like

Another option would be to continue with Khan st1 for a year as you continue to go through the other Khan stages. Also once you run st4 for about 30 days, you could also build a custom with I AM as a substitute for Khan st1, with Khan st4 as part of that custom.

2 Likes

Simon Asking the Question back in June 2019:
Does Khan Complete also contain the little add-ons that Emperor has - Deep Sleep, Fat Burner, etc.?
Fire responding: “In parts, yes.”

Orion asking back in June 2019:
Do you guys really mean it? Does the sub activity push towards taking action and seizing the day?

Fire responding:
Oh yes. It’s going to light a fire under you. It is one of the main principles we wanted to include in Khan - creating as much drive, fire and ambition as possible.

However, the ancient sage wisdom of Subliminal Club still applies - always be taking action

Interesting question:
Avenger68 asks: Is Khan also for married men who are not looking for sex but more for power and money ?

Interesting answer from St. Sovereign:

Yes, I’m in a monogamous relationship and I intend on running it also. Be forewarned, it may increase a desire to cheat, and it may increase attraction from other women. Ultimately, you have to exhibit self-control and not take actions that would lead to problems.

I like this quote from June 2019 from AJT:

I guess it is because Total Breakdown brings all the bullshit we’ve burried deep inside our subconscious mind to a more conscious level. Our minds burried these things because, probably, they cause us pain and our ego doesn’t want to experience these pains. To get rid of this “bad programing”, we need to shine a light on them and expose them, which can be quite painful. Maybe, that’s why this Step can be a little hard for some people.

1 Like