RegenerationQ to Khan?

I’ve been listening to subs from subclub for over 3 months now. I’m listening to RenQ and PSITU. one loop a piece.

I’ve just decided to stop listening to PSITU for a month, and focus mostly on healing. My original plan was to use RenQ with every stack. But I found out, to my dismay, that a healing sub can overpower other subs. So I’ll focus on RenQ for a while solo.
I’m actually debating whether or not I should switch to Khan St. 1 or stay with Renq.

Everybody says that Khan offers deeper healing, but it’s more focused on obstacles to being Khan. While Renq is more broadbased healing.

Healing is really important to me, but so is getting women. Choices, Choices, choices.

Khan offers, Personal healing and women and social status and money. While Renq would heal my past wounds.

To be perfectly honest, I don’t feel any different with either PSITU and RegenQ after 3 months of use. But, healing and change can sometimes be very subtle at times.

After 3 months, I’m really itching to move on to Khan! But I don’t want to abandon any progress that I might have made with RegenQ.

Will 3 or 4 months of using RegenQ help with stages 1 and 2 of Khan, or are we talking about apples and oranges?

1 Like

If I were you I’d go with Khan st1. You’ll get healed specifically around the areas of sexual/social dominance which will help you with women which I’m guessing you want due to listening to PSITU. With Khan st1 you get healed plus other goodies like increased sex energy and drive to become a bad ass.

Having used RegenQ in the past should help you transition straight into Khan st1.

2 Likes

Please feel free to yell Gilligan! I loved that show as a kid. Along with Get Smart.

1 Like

Thanks for the advice. I’m going to drop PSITU for a long while. I’m on the verge of buying Khan. Seems so appealing.

You can always run PSITU every now and again while you’re running Khan st1 if you want a boost with the ladies. That’s what my plan is - not that it’s likely any time soon with lock down.

Also if you buy Khan, you might want to wait for the QV2 version to be released before you download and run it. Should be within the next week or so. You can purchase it now still, when QV2 version is released it will show up for free in your downloads.

1 Like

Good suggestion. I might just do that with PSITU. Maybe twice a week or something. As far as Khan, I think I’ll use the older version for a month, before jumping into QV2. Everybody says the updates are a beast.

No need tonuse the older version. I used EQV2 and switched to SQV2 - go for QV2, much leaner and no recon whatsover

2 Likes

That’s interesting. Thanks!

Nope.
Your primitive brain is speaking there.

Let me tell you rationally that women become much easier to get and deal with once you are healed.

Fix yourself first, before you introduce other people into your life. Don’t poison the RS before you start.

Also remember that the urge to switch subs can be a manifestation of reconciliation. Your SubC is trying to get you off it as a form of fighting the new programming. SaintSovereign has mentioned this many times.

6 Likes

Exactly this.

The other way is harder,get women then fix yourself. It’s double trouble

Its better to be in the position where you say to the women: you need to fix yourself before you get me.

In my opinion if you’re serious about healing do Ascension 1-3 months and then Dragon Reborn for 1 year.
Afterwards you are in the position to tell the women to upgrade theyr behavior.
Also after a long but worthwhile healing session, other subs will work amazing

And one year is a very short time for the benefit you get after Dragon Reborn :grin:

3 Likes

This is a good point @Gilligan, and so I agree with @AlexanderGraves and @Leandros.

Now if you truly want women and sex, I’d encourage you to start a healing program, then after 30 days, perhaps add Khan stage 1 and/or PSIT.

If you do Khan, 30 days minimum per stage. Maybe even 45 or 60 days.

2 Likes

Hi RV,
I agree. Healing first and foremost. I’ve been on RegnerationQ for about 3 months now.

I’ve seriously thought about doing Ascension. So many people have said great things about it.
One thing that worries me though. Some people have also said it makes a person a little on the abrasive side. Like if someone says something to you, you respond verbally in an aggressive manner. I hope, I misunderstood what people were saying. Because it is a very tempting sub to do.

That’s right.
First of AL it’s a response out of self respect.

Most people belief that eating shit from others makes them a good person, because they did not said anything negative. And they smile and say to you : hihi hi hi I am so much better than you because I didn’t say something negative but I ate your shit and that makes me your garbage can.

You see, when you have the feeling : I am valueble you stop eating anything that makes you miserable.

You don’t put up whit others shit, is one Form of self respect and it’s necessary.

When respect/positive/neutral/good intentions comes from others there is no reason to respond negative, unless there are deeper issues in your psyche.

Self respect :wink:

4 Likes

I appreciate your response!

No problem buddy

1 Like

Big lesson: was turned down by a client of mine who responded to my appointment request with such a politely condescending message that I chose to eat shit.

Just because it was worded politely doesn’t mean you can’t challenge them.

2 months on AscensionQ

2 Likes

I’ve been doing regenerationQ for close to 3.5 months. I wonder if it is prudent for me, to go longer periods of time without rest. Instead of a 5/2 schedule, maybe do a 10 or even 15/2 schedule?
I’m only doing one loop a day.

1 Like

Could you share some results or insights of REGENERATION Q

1 Like

The funny thing is I’m not really experiencing anything different. The Same things that worried me, still worry me. The Same things that pissed me off, still piss me off.

Healing can be very tricky. You might swear up and down that nothings changed, and then one day bam! So I’m patient with the “lack of change”. If change is happening, it’s happening below my awareness

.I’m hoping that when it comes time to do an Alpha title like Khan/ Ascension or even StarkQ it will make them much easier.

1 Like