I feel lighter and lighter.
More energy overall.
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Still feeling lighter and lighter.
Some thoughts being dug up.
I am enjoying this.

1 Like

I’ve had childhood thoughts/memories pop up that I wasn’t even aware of that I had experienced. It is possible that I subconsciously blocked it. Regeneration is amazing. I welcome it with open arms. This is staying in my stack for life.

6 Likes

More and more thoughts being dug up and released. Like I said before, this is staying in my stack.

2 Likes

Update:

I’m feeling great. More and more things being dug up and brought to the surface.

I know it is working and going deeper as time goes on.

I am planning on updating this journal once a month or once every two months.

2 Likes

I’m feeling great overall. I’m winning in 9ball 90% of the time. I’m doing lots of trick shots. Same as before. There are times when neck tension and shoulder tension build up and eventually gets released. I then have no tension. Butterflies in my stomach but then gets released. I’m loving it.

4 Likes

I am feeling even deeper thoughts/images being dug up. This is truly amazing. I’m really enjoying it. Energy levels are through the roof. My body is more flexible. Still feel butterflies in my stomach from time to time.

4 Likes

I am waiting for the Elixir Ultima. So far so good.

1 Like

Any updates @khan

Still good stuff. I am very productive at work. I have lots of energy. So far, so good.

2 Likes

I can feel the elixir ultima doing its thing.

3 Likes

I feel euphoric. It is definitely doing its thing. I will probably do this twice a day. Once in the morning and once before bed.

3 Likes

Im doing elixir first thing in the morning, while Insleep some more and before I fall asleep.
Works really good.

2 Likes

I feel it instantly. After about 3 minutes in, I feel it.

1 Like

@anon2351792. The elixir is doing wonders. I am about to run a 2nd loop now.

1 Like

The elixir ultima is awesome. I am enjoying every bit of it.

2 Likes

I’ve been noticing many thoughts being dug up. Even thoughts I had in the past about others. I realize that I am letting go and releasing thoughts that are preventing my potential. Elixir Ultima and regeneration are a powerful combination. The Elixir Ultima and regeneration are in my daily stack for life.

4 Likes

@khan - you have been doing Regeneration from June? Man, now that’s commitment!

1 Like

@Lion. Yes. I never regret the decisions I make. Khan ST1 for about 7 months and growing. I know that these will be for life.

2 Likes