RegenerationQ Journey

Day 9

Results that I notice:

Many things being brought to the surface.
I am more relaxed
I am more lighter
I am energetic.

I am liking the aspects of things being dug up and brought to the surface.

3 Likes

If you could quantify how much lighter you feel right now as compared to when you started, how much would it be?

I feel lighter than when I started and each day I feel lighter than the day before. I donā€™t know how to make it a quantifiable number. If you say a scale from 1 to 10 with one being the lightest and 10 being the heaviest, then there are limits already placed. Is it enough to say I feel lighter than yesterday? I know that to this day that no one has ever counted every grain of sand on 1 beach, let alone all beaches.

3 Likes

How about if we go with a scale from zero to ten?

Itā€™s the same thing.

Day 10

Same as day 9 but more than yesterday.

Day 11

Interesting things happened.
Life is great.

I feel lighter
I feel happier
Thoughts are being dug up
I have way more energy

4 Likes

Very nice. Is this solely due to RegenerationQ? Or are you also doing things like exercising more etc?

I noticed that this is more to do with regeneration. I have more restful sleep as well.

3 Likes

Update:

Everything is going well.
Profound understanding.
More energy.
I feel no tension in my body.
I feel lighter than a feather.

I understand everything that @DarkPhilosopher @Hermit @anon2351792 have posted here in this forum as I reread and realize the different dimensions that I didnā€™t realize before. Maybe even they donā€™t realize exists yet. :wink:

3 Likes

Could you please share some real life experiencesā€¦

2 Likes

Day 25:

Things I noticed so far:

I feel way more energy.
I feel lighter.
I have a bounce in my step.
Improved posture.
And more ā€¦

3 Likes

Do you experience any
trauma flashbacks or difficult states/experiences on Regeneration?

@Azriel You experience thoughts as they are being dug up. You might cry while listening, but that is okay. Let me know how your journey with regeneration is.

1 Like

thank you for the insight

I dropped regeneration during my testing period

It felt really good at first but then it started bringing up stuff that dealing with
was very challenging-

which would be fine if I had space to process-but Iā€™m in a time period where I have to be 100% in performance most of the time.

Iā€™m just running EmperorQ 4-8 loops a day and my custom Azriel Q 1-2 loops everything else is up in the air
I may add regeneration back, it seems worth getting through for at least a month.

From what I once read @subliminalguy once said that regeneration works deep rather than surfaceā€¦
I dont see a difference same time buy after couple of days you feel free and releasedā€¦then after a week you realise your anger has fadedā€¦

1 Like

It goes in cycles. It isnā€™t reconciliation, it is clearing of the old. If conscious processing is needed then the elixir is where it will accelerate the process.

2 Likes

Personally for me one loop of regeneration is enough for nowā€¦vivid dreams and very moodyā€¦

hmm
maybe Iā€™ll put my 1st custom on hold or lower it to one loop
and Run Emperor/ Custom Emperor with Regeneration and PCC for a month

That was my initial plan but I got ā€˜addictedā€™ to my custom

I sense the journey that you have gone through up to this point.